What if I put muh dick in it?

What if I put muh dick in it?

Weren't they designed to appear sexual so the viewers would feel more creeped out by them?

it would be extremely painful

>For it

You'd end up with an xenomorph nesting in your ballsack.

It'd be a real ball buster.

Why don't they just turn around so that the face hugger can't latch onto their face?
Why don't they put their arms up upfront of their face?
Why don't the marines wear surgical masks or swat masks when they know they're fighting xenomorphs and face huggers?

why am i so turned on then

>Why don't they just turn around so that the face hugger can't latch onto their face?

They wrap their tail around your neck then maneuver over your face. They are rather powerful.

>Why don't they put their arms up upfront of their face?

Then you just have your melted arm plastered to your face while the endotube thing slithers its way through/around.

>Why don't the marines wear surgical masks or swat masks when they know they're fighting xenomorphs and face huggers?

It melts through those.

Ripley does throw her hands up and fends one off of her in aliens.

>attack facehugger with dick
>perforate its soft tissues with thrusting
>congratulations, your dick has melted off and a facehugger is impregnating you through the wound.

If like urethra insertion, I guess you'd enjoy it

Enjoy the ayys in your scrotum tho

Wasn't that one a free roaming one instead of one directly from an egg? I think the stuff in the egg melts through shit like that one guy's mask. A free roaming one would be easier to defend against than one covered in fresh egg slime.

No.

They were designed by Giger who is a werid fetishist who gets off on fucking aliens and is generally pretty fucking weird.

They asked him to paint a picture of his beloved cat. This is what he came back with.

Totallybatshit insane.

Don't forget the bio machine fetish

You just know Giger once fucked his washing machine.

>Yez you metallic.. monstrosssity
>Taek it deeep you.. mechanical.. monstar.
>My.. manhood.. will.. enter your iron.. womb.

>ayys in your scrotum

So wait a minute, what if our genes get mixed up, will it create an hybrid ayy?

What if you just jerk off a ton? would you eventually get rid of it before it could hatch?

Yes, and no. Giger was obsessed with death, having being scared shitless by a mummy in a museum when he was a boy. He believed that birth was a trauma that we never consciously processed and it was not unlike our fear of death.

What if deep inside we know that after death comes rebirth and dying means that end of the tunnel we just come sliding out of moms vagina again?

>Then you just have your melted arm plastered to your face while the endotube thing slithers its way through/around.
Wouldn't your arm melt to your face and cover your mouth. Obviously not a win, but you still wouldn't get impregnated

>It melts through those.
Same as above.

Light at the end of the tunnel is a train.

It would probably force the ovipositor down your dickhole and insert the xenomorph into your abdomen/scrotum.

You can't since it has a penis coming out of its vagina.

So the hole has a dick in it, while your dick has a hole in it.

Fits perfectly.

Something something wheat

le funnay me me

it would be the closest you'll get to losing your virginity.

Why wouldn't they just cover their face with their hands?

all ayys are already hybrids.

Aren't they a same thing? It hatches and then starts looking for someone to inpregnate?

They are extremely strong so you would need some way to clamp it down and even if you do you would probably get some nasty diseases from that

The orgasm wouldn't be worth having ayys bursting out of your ballsack desu.

I always knew he talked out of his ass