>>80053049

Redpill me on these accusations. Did they come from Trump or his team? What officials have voiced concern about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5rsA8TD6LoA
nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html
archive.is/4ZdyS
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's a small guy

BIDEN?!

TELL ME ABOUT THE ORANGE MAN
WHY DOES HE WEAR THE WIG

>Hatch Act

Obummber used state infrastructure to aid Shillary during the election. Wiretapping Trump is just one of many instances.

Hopefully Obama gets locked in jail. Traitorous cunt.

comey probably told trump

shit is going down, Hussein will be remembered as Nixon 2.0

And who is accusing him, Trump?

Non of that is true.

I'd rather give you a quick rundown

But seriously, there's a good reason no hard evidence has been produced

Never forget
youtube.com/watch?v=5rsA8TD6LoA

Someone figure it out already. It's pretty much Trump twitting what he read from Breitbart. Breitbart just copied from another website. Which copied from another website and so on.

PRESIDENT TRUMP!

I'M FORMER POTUS!

KANG

KANG

KANG

The only Oscar worthy performance of the year desu

what happened?

nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html
archive.is/4ZdyS

>One official said intelligence reports based on some of the wiretapped communications had been provided to the White House.

Of course it's still """sources""" but it'd be nice if NYT got bite in the ass for their """sources""" bullshit

>FBI applies for FISA warrant on server in Trump Tower in October
>"OMG OBAMA IS A NAZI LOCK HIM UP!!!!!"

The biggest thing to come out of this is that FISA warrants are classified. The POTUS has the ability to declassify anything he wants (still waiting for a POTUS to declassify the AYY LMAO's btw) so Trump revealing the warrant is fine. HOWEVER, by revealing the existence of the warrant he may have opened it up to FOIA requests.

Leave newfriend.

This isn't /po/ if you haven't noticed

It is now nigger. The fuck you gonna do about it? Bitch and moan to the cuck mods?

i want to smother my face in her saggy mommy-tits

Man do I miss him.

Trump is such a fuck up already.

It's pretty clear what is happening. Trump is trying to discredit the FBI. While they investigate his administration ties to Russia.

>fuck up
>has literally done 90% of what he's promised within the first month as president
What exactly has he fucked up you cuckold?

>It is now nigger.

Show me a single evidence that is the board of papercraft and origami

I can't beat it

I would do weird sex stuff with her if she would let me even though she's approaching grandma territory. I would also do the same to Meryl Streep if I'm being honest.

DR. UMPF, I'M DOJ SLUSH FUND

>casually brings up cuckolding out of nowhere

Trump supporters are really something else

>people starting to call for sessions resignation
>more and more jew cemeteries are being vandalized
>"quick, blame something on the nigger"

He's just being predictable now. Once any real controversy starts hitting him he'll just cry about Obama or Hillary a diversion.

If this ends up being true would king nigger actually get locked up though?

Nigger lover

>I will ban all Muslim countries
>expect for the ones I have business in.

Faggot

Don't be such a libcuck and I won't call you a cuck. Anyway, shouldn't you be prepping the bull for your wife right about now?

>implying he had good ideas to begin with

He's an idiot, user. And selfish and paranoid and proud of being an angry narcissist to boot. We quite possibly could not have picked a worse person to represent us on the world's stage. Maybe like Miley Cyrus or one of the Kardashians, but Trump is in that company.