Is this why Reddit loves to cry about Sup Forums in every thread?

Is this why Reddit loves to cry about Sup Forums in every thread?

They hate old Sup Forums culture it's that simple

Yup. I've been saying this for a while now. The Sup Forums boogeyman isn't real but the leddit one is.

Yep, every general or thread about a tv-show is reddit. Capeshit is co, but also tumblr and reddit.

both people are wrong, fucked and overrated

I knew the retarded GoT and Dr Who generals were filled with redditors. And then their shit seeps and infects the rest of the board

You do know that Sup Forums and Reddit are the same posters, correct? Reddit is just as, if not more racist than Sup Forums.

Reminder.

stop posting

Yeah, against White people. They're cucks

Death to all neckbeards

Go back to r3ddit

Death to all numales

No. Against minorities and non whites.

Death to both

>>>/reddit/

>they don't remember when Sup Forums was suspended for a day because of ben garrison

stop posting

go back there faggot

Why are you lying?

Why are you trying to defend Reddit?

Sup Forums is love

fuck of you shit skin cunt. you're a reddit faggot. get back in your chains you ugly monkey. go back to your shit hole country too. fucking disgusting subhumans, I hope you all get strung up on lampposts you vile cretins.

HHEEEELLLLLLOOOOOOO REDDIT!

Reminder

I NEED BBC TO FUCK MY WIFE AND GIVE US THE SON THAT WE DESERVE. I LOVE VIRILE NUBIAN SEED IT IS THE NECTAR OF THE GODS.

FUCK Sup Forums AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Uhh, don't you know citing sources for your claims literally makes you a cuck? Seriously, we all know they're made up by Jews.

-Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Sup Forums is full of redditors from the_donald though

Most professional historians are communist, though. They cannot be trusted.

This is pretty cherrypicked.

Yeah, I'm sure that's true

tv really is dead. the shills and the bane bandwagon meme faggots killed it. and not to say the bane shit wasn't funny... it was. But it brought every amateur ass faggot in here thinking they can replicate it. We couldn't have tv memes anymore because the bane one transcended, and every normie fuck who thought he was funny back in highschool, came in trying their luck on tv. We had the pest meme going for a lil bit. Who even ole spic jonny was down with get banned while blacked and other inane shit continued. The Pest was great you lil kids own the board now so wallow in your filth.

>then
>45 minutes ago

>now
>hours ago

so which is it you retard?

user...

THEN SHOW ME ITS BODY

>DUDE AN ANOYMOUS IMAEG BOARD IS ALL ABOUT BUILDING SOCIAL CAPITAL

still probably the most retarded statement ever made

Sup Forums had a massive influx of redditors from r/the_donald they were welcomed with open arms, Sup Forums also tries to bring people in from Twitter and YT.

delete you're account

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

They want to shut down threads that contradict their narrative because they have no argument, but they know they'll look like the censoring cunts they are if they admit that it's the political views that bother them. So they act like it's everything BUT the politics that are the problem, to the point where they'll try to convince people that discussion of a television station is not related to television.
You already know this, and so does most of Sup Forums, but they seem to think they're fooling people so they keep doing it. It's pretty funny, and one of the main reasons I come to Sup Forums now.

Honestly, you should just kys.

This, you dont see it happening on those blacked threads or gay shit threads or the other millions of offtopic threads on Sup Forums

GoTfags need to be purged. Shit reddit show flooding every other thread with plebbitors.

that's nice, but the reality is no one gives a fuck about your narrative or any narrative. As american politics is nothing but a slop trough.

Oh dear lord this is just cancer.
Can you guys stop shouting buzzwords at eachother and post actual Sup Forums related shit and have real discussion?

very true
just look in these threads
no complaints yet this guy will be the first to complain about a thread like op

>Implying the President didn't hone his twitter trolling skills on Sup Forums

Sup Forums, Sup Forums and reddit ruined this board

stop posting

/film/ when?

>no complaints yet
You know you can't see reports, right?

You can't even discuss movies without people bitching about Sup Forums. That's why I made this thread bitching about the people who bitch about Sup Forums

Sup Forums and the internet in general are never going to go back to the apolitical utopia it was before it went mainstream, so all you can really do is ignore all the retards who think their opinions on the political circuses matter to anyone.

I don't understand these people.

does this image need to make a come back?

It's been proven that the cunnyposter is one of the people who goes on about the Sup Forums boogeyman

what a fucking twist

Where are your post in the thread?

>this thread

Well user?