nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
youtube.com/watch?v=pujh9tzv16E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_Forms
youtube.com/watch?v=QX1SojKfgNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NORM DONT DO IT

THIS IS WHAT DRUMF WANTS

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US. STAND WITH ME NORM. STAY STRONG AND #RESIST

Genius, genius, genius. His inability to give a fuck is a wonder to behold. Please come back Norm. Please don't lose your net worth a third time.

How many people did he trigger with this?

nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

>Post tweet from 2016
Man you have nothing to talk about, huh?

There goes his KFC deal

Fucking racist piece of shit. Fuck him.

ITS TIME TO GIVE THIS BEAUTIFUL CITY BACK TO THE PEOPLE

Norm you fat cunt get off your ass and do another podcast, it's been 5 fucking months

I MEAN THIS GUY WAS A REAL JERK

I almost took this seriously till I read the name.

>norm now shills indoor football

youtube.com/watch?v=pujh9tzv16E

Anytime anyone ever pretends muslims arent insane ask them to explain who aisha is

When your prophet is going around banging 9 year olds your religion is shit.

why would you not take the idea seriously?

As the idea on display is the only argument against the fact islamic extremist groups exist all over the world is the fact they aren't all muslims, even though they all follow the same holy texts. Holy texts that allow lying if you feel your life is in danger.

>screencap from twitter

Why is this not an instant ban yet?

Good thing I didn't buy his book

>Sup Forumsshit

I challenge you to name one (1) thread on any board on Sup Forums which starts with a screencap from twitter.

Literally what did he mean

If I want to give him a bit of credit, probably en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_Forms since it proposes that everything we experience, is simply a representation, an imperfect reflection of what it truly is, but you do know everything there is to you, so you or "me" is the only thing that is fixed.

Too bad it's a demonstrable fact of life that no person truly knows him-/herself, as they have no experience with every stressful situation they can come across.

Yeah, I'm really curious what kind of Nuke this guy thinks terrorists could get their hands on, since even if the bomb somehow wiped out the entire population of California (which is well over the capacity of even the highest yield Tsar Bomba designed), they'd still be 11 million short of 50.

I'm not sure if he's overestimating population density, or if he just thinks there are nukes that could crack the planet in half.

Twitter threads on Sup Forums and Sup Forums

I don't go to Sup Forums but they might have them too.

And to be fair, even Sup Forums does it only rarely. And it's almost gone with GG being banned

based norm

So this is why retarded sjw libcucks hate Norm

youtube.com/watch?v=QX1SojKfgNI

Is that satire?
That has to be a parody account.

He's making fun, right?

solipsism is stupid desu

>Parody account
>Verified

Jews own twitter

Twitter posted on Sup Forums

Territory expanded