This was one of nick's last good shows before they really went to shit in 2007

This was one of nick's last good shows before they really went to shit in 2007.

It was perhaps the last show they made where the kids felt like actual *kids*, going through the tribulations and exciting moments of childhood, with no social media around. In some ways it was like a kid version of Scrubs.

As opposed to their 2007+ shows, which mostly involve skimpily-dressed preteens pretending to be teens who compete in popularity contests and stick their toes out on camera.

>preteens pretending to be teens
name one example

every show on nick and disney

>it is a Cookie is selling drugs to buy a new laptop episode

>one example
>every show
Let me guess, there are just "so many" that you can't think of just one? Give me a break.

Was he /ourguy/?

What channel does Cat Noir airs?

Because he does funny things with my dick.

Ned's Declassified > Drake & Josh > Zoey 101 >>>>> every other live action show on nick

CN > Nickelodeon

It always blows my mind that he's Wadsworth in Team America.
I know voice actors have to work, but it's weird hearing Gordy say all that shit.

a lot of faps to mozley

>That scene we're cookie fucks Moz while Ned jerked his little white dick in the corner
This show was ahead of it's time

Nick was for plebs

Toonami and CN were kid kino

>It's a Gordy vs Weasel episode

Hes Cosmo too.

>dat episode where she is in a skirt and top made of leaves
I had a crush on her since the first episode but that one made my little heart go doki doki

I think victorious gets a fourth spot for having amazing waifus

Post some images of these so called "skimpily-dressed preteens", you know...proofs...so we know you're not lying

Mozley was THICC

Do you think he sniffed suzy crabgrass' shit while cleaning up the bathrooms?

You're part of the problem

I had a huge crush on Victoria Justice ever since she was introduced in Zoey 101

>Ned Bigby tapped this

I lived next to ned's actor for a year. He's a pretty cool guy IRL

He's also Durge in Star Wars

I wanted to be this guy when I grew up

Not my fault blame dan for picking the hottest girls

bump

Bump

Game Shakers

Never change Sup Forums

It was moving their studio from Orlando to LA what done 'em in. LA is full of pedos who only cast based on looks, whereas Nick had been known to look for the funniest/weirdest/most interesting talent prior to the switch. Nick became Disney Channel Lite after that.

iCarly

Nice try Dan

fuck,kill,marry,disregard

Same OP, I oftenly saw the series in the morning, always with having breakfast and the like before I went to school

Now everything is perverted and corrupted, and not to say that it was all sqeaky cleany, but the main focus was on kids being kids.

I blame Dan

>watching nick today

i masturbated countless times to this show
thanks

lmao imagine being that 4th girl

Everything went to shit in 2007, EVERYTHING

>This was one of nick's last good shows before they really went to shit in 2007.

That's not s1-s2 iCarly though.

Ned was based tho