LOGAN Almost Included Sabretooth

>"There was a moment when we were thinking about, as I recall, Jim Mangold had an idea where when they were on the run, and they go to the gambling town, there may have been at that point they were going to see Sabertooth for help. He was going to be there for help. Now that you mention it! I wouldn’t swear to it, but we thought that would have been an interesting thing to do. And then for whatever reason we didn’t do it."

comicbookmovie.com/x-men/logan/logan-screenwriter-reveals-that-the-movie-was-originally-going-to-a149345

Would've been nice to see this.

Based Liev

>supporting a saberjewth appearance

Having it as a character driven movie is why it worked. Throwing in Sabretooth and MUH JEAN would've brought it down a few notches and it would no longer be capekino.

Sabretooth would've made sense. Plus it seems he originally had the role that that the black family ultimately filled.

Based Liev deserved to be included in capekino.

Liev is arguably the best capeshit villain

Go to bed Liev

Sabretooth and Magneto both should've had cameos

Will we ever see this scene?

I like to fantasize that it's Naomi, posting on his behalf.

Never.

Did he... did he maim Logan just to insult him and fly away with a jetpack?

Why?

That's just a thing he does every year on Logan's birthday.

That one was pretty elaborate. The first time out he just raped and murdered Logan's wife and then ate his cake.

He died in both Wolvering origins, and in the original trilogy so Idk how they were going to bring him back other than "lol PLOT xD"

shhrrrrg

>He died in both Wolvering origins

Nope.

He really didn't, plus DoaFP changed the timeline

Will Fox ever adapt this iconic scene?

>next deadpool movie

pssh...nothin personnel kid

That would have been very cool actually. They should have done it.

why not?

I miss the old workprint threads

why can't I go back to 2009 Sup Forums? it was so much better then.

everybody's fucking invincible now adays