This what passes for humor on snl

>this what passes for humor on snl

When did it become All That tier?

Years ago.

What's wrong with All That?

Why was she sitting like that? It's incredibly trashy. Is she just that much of a disgusting hick?

>this is what qualifies as news in murrika

>It's incredibly trashy.

r u 4 reel

Kate McKinnon is actually pretty hot.

There are more important things to worry about than this, but it's true that she should know better than to sit like that in the white house.

Oooooooh my goooooood what a scandal

>When did it become All That tier?
It happened when they replaced all of the evil, white males with women and PoC.

Hey dummy, at least All That had the GOATs Josh Server and Kel.

Low-Rated SNL is still milking Kenan's Steve Harvey impression though. Sad!

She was trying to get a good angle

she was showing her submissiveness to a room full of black men

moments before she took a picture of everyone there. She didn't want to get in the middle because the camera was gonna go off so she took it from the couch

This is from SNL? I was watching and din't even pay enough attention to catch this.

Sit like what?

Casually on a couch?

I hope the skit was mocking the fact that a woman sitting is now controversy, or SNL is dead.

it's the new planking

Hey McKinnon looks like enough of a ghoul to play Conway really well!

This is the horrifying event.

That doesn't make a goddamn lick of sense.

>Kate McKinnon is actually pretty hot.
Yep. Superior dykefu.

Not forgetting also that Bill CLINTON got blow jobs in the global office, but of course the media won't mention that.
Hipocrytes.

>When did it become All That tier?
When all the actual good cast members jumped ship for film.

>I cling to protocols
this is what liberals care about

Checked.

She's a lesbian though.

>all those darkies

Imagine the smell in that room

Conway isnt. Kate McKinnon is.

>when the lefty cuck false flags just right

Am I the only one who thinks her kneeling looks fucking hot?

this is such a strange picture. trump awkwardly twiddling his thumbs in the middle and looking like an autist, likely the first time he's been surrounded by that many nogs in his life, kellyanne acting like she's gone senile and looking like a wild animal holding an iphone. half the people in the room not even aware of the fact that she's taking a photo. the bald guy in the back with the glasses on with the thousand yard stare.
>hello darkness my old friend

is the stormweenie triggered?

:^)

>Sit like what? Casually on a couch

no

a much better angle than the one who took THIS photo?

Sorry Obi Wan

Checked

>ITT virgins think kneeling on a couch is trashing because reasons

nope

>sitting on a couch in an unconventional manner is considered controversial

These people are fucking lunatics

Well if she got in front of the person taking the pic she'd be blocking Trump.

they have to have something to talk about and the current cast is too dumb to be original so it's just fake controversy of the week and drumpf

no

4-d chess. Fake News tricked into reporting picture of GOAT POTUS TRUMP surrounded by smiling blacks. too easy.

>implying you wouldn't hate fuck that slag
Plebs

No. It activated me almond too for some reason.

no

>am I the only one

What is this, youtube? Kill yourself.

I never bought this retarded chess meme. Trump is definitely media-savvy but the incompetence of his opponents surely plays a bigger role.

This. He isnt stupid, and he knows how to play the media more than most, but hes being helped by the other side being idiots.

Well they are completely humiliated and flustered.

No self awareness, no concept of what to do now.

>the "tolerant left" accepts Obongo setting up faggot lights in front of the White House
>a woman on her knees is somehow taboo

>using the word faggot unironically

wew lad

I'm really starting to hate Americans
All Americans.

America is that couple that is constantly fighting and is impossible to tell who's the asshole, so they never get invited to movie night.

Get your shit together

quit being a faggot user

just like trump isn't blocked in that picture, right?

when i saw that pic of kellyanne kneeling i thought "that old ugly bitch looks fucking hot"

really made me think

A left democrat overreacting to things he's not familiar with. No one is surprised by your post faggot.

I want to fuck Kate McKinnon so bad. The fact that she's a lesbian just makes me want her even more. I want to pin that degenerate slut down and destroy her pussy with my 9 inch dick until she's literally begging me to keep going.

>he says, flaunting his enlightened opinion on a Malayasian sock puppet bbs.

Wew lad.

It's for children.

""""lesbian""""""

No

You are literally me

She looks lewd in this pic. I love white trash.

Half of all gay people are liars, so your chances are good.

>trump does something no one in my social circle does
OH NO HE'S FUCKING UP HE'S SUCH A RETARDED AUTIST IT'S OVER HE CANT GET HIS HANDS ON THE NUCLEAR CODES
that's basically you

Dunno about gay men, but most lesbians have taken dick at one point or another.

A "lesbian" just hasn't experienced good dick.

i found that pretty hot desu

Just shows how relaxed trump oval office is. Maximum comfy

lel pathetic weenie boy

>american humor

what did you expect?

i really really like this image nigga

no, it looks feminine which is becoming a rare sight

Again. Was the skit mocking the fact that a woman sitting is now a scandal?

If not SNL is dead.

>obongo literally put his feet on the desk

I badly want to breed Kate McKinnon. Am I bad?

maybe she's a weeb. you're all racist for thinking that sitting position is "trashy" or inappropriate. Who are you to judge other cultures? You're nothing. You've contributed nothing to your culture. Fuck you trash.

Something about the way Kellyanne carries herself reminds me of a bubbly cheerleader. It's insanely hot.

>this is all it takes to trigger you guys now

when did you become the new SJW?

Every fucking minute thing that happens in this administration is appalling and worthy of mockery and satire according to liberals. It can be some white cheerleader sitting on a couch in a somewhat relaxed way that is perhaps slightly bad mannered but it still deserves its own 24 hour news cycle.

Hey maybe lets ask if Putin told her to sit like that and also if she hates black people! -- SNLreddit

Its funnier than a president retweeting insane paranoid ramblings of his persecution complex inspired by reading breitbart

Its more baffling than anything desu. Liberals think something as mundane as this is controversial because the media tells them it is. I bet you money if someone got video of Trump sneezing weird that would be the most talked about news story for a week because people eat that shit up.

Jesus christ is that a man?

>wanting to breed with an ugly cunt like Kate McKinnon
Something's fucking wrong with you.

>ywn fuck Kate Mckinnon straight

Right? It's time to take a hard look at your life when someone old enough to be your mother exudes more sex appeal than you do.

>Its more baffling than anything desu.

They've been doing this since Chevy Chase dressed up as Ford. This is not anything new. It shouldn't surprise you or mystify you because it's all SNL has done for decades.

You're going to have a rough 8 years if this bothers you every single Saturday.

Under rated post

>only using faggot ironically

faggot.

I'd fuck her like a beast, but only in her ass. Since she's a dyke and I'm an ass man we'd forget about her pussy, only brutal ass slamming for this sweet sex kitten and then she'd fall asleep in my arms as I gently kiss her forehead

>ywn fuck mommy kelly

12 years

remember when Sup Forums was full of edgy nerds that were social outcasts that just wanted to lol and made fun of anything and everything?

Remember when half the threads on any given board weren't about how much it hurts to watch terrible comedians make low tier jokes?

When did it happen? When were we invaded and over run by idiots that can't stand having someone make fun of a republican that would literally hate you if they ever met you?

I want to go back to the Sup Forums we used to be. To the era of giving no fucks and making fun of everyone. But I can't. You idiots ruined it.

Nah, you're just an ugly self-loathing pedophile.

lmao, conservatives shit their pants when Obama took of his suit coat in the oval office

The Gipper would never have done that!

/tv is the new /pol which makes it the new /b

you don't even know the proper names of boards. neck yourself before talking to me again.

>last 30 minutes
>every sketch is a restaurant sketch

All these political comedians and writers... why work when your audience will crack up at simple refrences?

the whole internet went straight to shit as soon as G4 became available on smartphones in like 2011 because then it filled up with normies who take everything seriously