I don't understand what makes this image sexist

I don't understand what makes this image sexist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W-HXFmnihVk
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE#t=212
youtube.com/watch?v=SA0aKjY8K50
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

now honestly, the bitch strolling half-naked through the jungle full of poisonous insects/plants/small animals and wearing no cap to protect her from the sun is absolute bullshit

>still trying to force Kevin Hart on us

STOP IT

Oh right you're right I didn't even notice that desu

It promotes unhealty and unrealistic body standards for men. Dwyane is pretty clearly taking steroids, and has been outed for it beyond any other doubts.

Rock showing off his muscles is sexually exploitative to men

I will not see this movie.

It's only sexist if you haven't seen the movie, the movie explains her small clothing

If anyone is curious, here is information about Dwyane Johnson's steroid use:

youtube.com/watch?v=W-HXFmnihVk

Not that it's really a huge deal, but I'm just pointing out how people will recognize the sexual objectification of the female, but not the male. Feminism is not here to help you.

I meant this was not even sexist, mr trips, but ludicrous

the only womyn who think it is sexist are the ones who can't leave the house dressed like that

the "men" who think it's sexist aren't even worth addressing

D-damn

This movie is going to be fucking retarded a bunch of shitty actors like kevin hart nice one.

The Rock is taking steroids. Lots of major actors are. Just like in sports. It's not a huge deal, but people won't look at him and think "that's not natural," but maybe it would be better if they did.

Or we could spend time actually trying to free the third world from poverty. Hey, either or.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE#t=212

Oh my

>but people won't look at him and think "that's not natural

Lol are you kidding? No one over the age of 12 think that The Rock is natty

They do though

me gusta

No, they really really dont. You must still be in 8th grade

Have they been BLACKED yet?

>fat guy is the only one sensibly dressed.

No, but the Rock has.

Still wrong, and wrong again. Most people aren't /fit/. Most people don't read and study bodybuilding. Most people have no idea about how any of that shit works. And the mass media isn't interested in teaching them anything. So how would they know? And what delusional mental garbage have you used to convinced yourself that they do?

I'd take fatty's hat and upper attire, rock's long pants and boots, and the gal as a belt buckle if you know what I mean

Cause you are sexist. Leave my board asap. Thank you.

>hey user your not going home until all our pusys are licked to satisfaction!

I better get to work then...

>nigger has to carry the bags

all is right in the world

I'm actually looking forward to this
They're stuck in the Jumangi jungle this time around which was only done in the animated series.

A woman should only show her belly button in her marital bed

I understand why you're such a boring little tit.

only in the head of lunatics.

youtube.com/watch?v=SA0aKjY8K50

>. It's not a huge deal, but people won't look at him and think "that's not natural," but maybe it would be better if they did.

Genuine question, but why does it matter if people think he's natural or not? Is this some kind of "unrealistic body image" type thing?

Tumblr feminists are too stupid to understand that they're all intentionally dressed in the style of pulpy adventure fiction tropes.

Can somebody post the barbie / he man .jpg?

damn jack black AND kevin hart?

stop height shaming

Kendra, is that you?

Jack Black has a camel toe for starters

What photographic trickery did they use to make Jack Black look average next to The Rock? Are those platform boots? Are they standing on a slope? Is the hat extra tall?

>The Boulder
>Kevin Manlet
>notalent Jack Black
>and some random whore

This seems like pure film cancer.

too many nigs

>Genuine question, but why does it matter if people think he's natural or not?

Because boys and young men look up to him, and he's sort of a walking promise of what the human body can become through hard work. When you find out that no matter how hard you work, you can't be like him without drugs, it's disappointing.

I honestly don't give a shit if he does them or not. He's not a competetive athlete.

>It's ok, because it's based on previous sexism.
>We're only being sexist ironically.
>While also reaping all of the benefits from the sexist portrayal.

>Woman
Check
>Ethnic minority
Check
>Representative of the disabled community
Check

Damn, jack black is getting way too fat

Exactly, I hope Dwayne is applying sunscreen at least.

the weird cup-less breast vest thing

Dann, Kevin Hart looks like *THAT*

how many times they spitroasted this bitch for the role???

>covering yourself up in humid as fuck enviroment

this isn't really coming out right

Look closely at the bottom left corner of the picture. Kevin Hart's dick head is hanging out of his shorts. Some people will probably confuse it for a kneecap, due to the massive girth.

There's an attractive woman and a very masculine man. This makes the image sexist to bitter unattractive people.

She didn't dress herself and all the showing of skin is sexist.

he is pretty funny thol

you didn't double check ethnic minority

stunt doubles?

Very good, you get a cookie.

at least he doesn't give a fuck about his height and just rolls with it, unlike Downey Jr and his pathetic manlet shoes

BRAZZERS

>at least he doesn't give a fuck about his height and just rolls with it
on the downside he's jack black and 5' 6"

what the fuck do you think

Fuck off and go back to 9gag.

I'm more confused as to why the image exists.