Black sails

everything is ruined

I was hoping Eleanor would get a more fitting death than a random Spanish soldier, but at least she's dead.

Not sure how Flint and Silver are going to fall out, but I envision it being brutal when it happens.

>Long John: Aw, hell, Jim. I could never harm you. You're honest and brave and true. You didn't learn that from me.

Muppet Treasure Island had some truly unexpected kino moments.

bump

the episode was pretty intense
why did that stupid bitch Max only mention Eleanor's grandpa when they separated?

>watching butt pirates

>in the last 3 episodes jack has
>1. Surrendered their man of war against a much smaller crewed and less armed sloop.
>2. This got them all captured where they would be tried and hanged as pirates when brought into port.
>3. During the transfer, he singles out crewmates to be slaughtered by their captors. Some of the surviving crew have got to be pissed off at that. Wouldn't you hold a bit of a grudge if Jack singled out your friend to get his head bashed in right in front of you?
>4. Jack didn't even save the day, it was Anne who he was trying to protect. He called out several crewmembers just to spare her and she ended up saving the day.
>5. He lets Max, who screwed over the pirates, back on board and even defends her.
>6. Now he's in league with Max, who the crew don't like because of the aforementioned betrayal, sailing a stolen ship into a British colony where there's a chance they'll be hanged as pirates.

Why hasn't Jack's crew mutinied yet?

>Not sure how Flint and Silver are going to fall out

Madi survived the fire because Billy stumbled upon her and rescued her. Only Silver, Flint, and Jack know where the treasure is buried. Billy uses Madi as leverage to get Silver to give up the treasure which he does without telling Flint. When Flint finds out he flips his shit

Commander, I'm bumping this thread to only place not ruined by capeshit *tries not to laugh* SPACE

Why are the rebelling island slaves helping the pirates? I mean, if you had a Spanish army bent of BTFO of everyone on the island, I'd pretend to be a slave just minding my own business since it's unlikely the Spanish soldiers would butcher them. At worst they can transfered to Cuba.

>those last 2 surviving British soldiers with Flint that made it to the Underhill estate

Those poor guys have been through some shit.

You're the Spanish governor and just landed an army on Nassau, its fort surrender, and all opposition crushed. Why would you just leave instead of planting the Spanish flag? Spain and England are at war anyway.

kind of funny the way flint naturally took over as soon as shit hit the fan

Not gonna lie, I'd listen to Flint too in a critical situation against a mutual enemy. That fucker should be dead 20 times over but is still alive and kicking ass. Guess I'd do the same in real life. I mean, if I got stuck in a cave with ISIS and aliens attacked, I guess I'd join up with them to fight the aliens.

Didn't Jack get literally beaten and pissed on on the street by pirates because he was rumored to be a crew killer back in season 1 or 2?

vane publicly embraced him again

>hey grandpa gutherie, I'm your granddaughter's lesbian lover. she's dead now but her husband got her killed. if you don't trust me, you can trust my pirate crew including the wanted and infamous Calico Jack Rackham. Please risk your money and reputation to help us screw over a famous and fellow British governor. Thanks.

What's the fuck is Max's plan with Eleanor's grandfather and why the fuck would he help her?

>Get outcast for being a crew killer
>Get redeemed
>Get crew killed again
>Take on board the woman that screwed over the pirates
>Listen to her and take a stolen ship and sail it into a British port

If I was Seaman Scallywag, I'd be pretty fucking concerned with Jack was captain of my ship.

i don't know these characters have fucked each other over many times and they still cooperate

>all those people who were executed at the beach and in the town

Who the fuck decided to stay on the beach and town when there were literally a dozen men of war with over 1,000 canons bombarding the coast and town?

I could understand some enterprising chaps trying to hide during the bombardment so they could be the first to loot shit while everyone is still hiding in the hills. But I would have gotten the fuck out when I saw Spanish soldiers and cavalry being loaded onto landing boats.

>be Spanish soldier
>get dropped off on an island
>told you can do whatever
>go to loot and rape shit
>come across a plantation
>oh shit, it's defended and they're shooting at us
>Hernandez, should we fuck off and find an easier target?
>Naw, let's fucking charge right in!

What the actual fuck?

the acting was really good this episode tbqh.

as if they had time for this conversation. they were shoot at right after they were aware of the guns

How did Eleanor die? She had a fucking tiny cut? Goddamn Blackbeard got keelhauled 3 fucking times and was still kicking.

>secret pirate/slave island
>flint gets back
>literally several ships and hundreds of pirates and escaped slaves have arrived from around the new world

what the fug?

main order is to eliminate all resistance
so they were following it

I am so fucking tired of Max and her bad acting and stupid accent

she should have learned some spanish... dumb whore

it would have been a decent series if Max weren't in it.

Why the fuck is Jack still buying into her bullshit after getting cucked AND betrayed

Max's accent is actually accurate for the time period and area, but it is still annoying as shit.

Also, Max and Anne are the one's that have the good ending.

they die

Should I watch Black Sails or Vikings, which show is better?

Black Sails for sure, vikings is garbage at the moment

vikings are garbage

. Surrendered their man of war against a much smaller crewed and less armed sloop.
. This got them all captured where they would be tried and hanged as pirates when brought into port.

This bugged me. Why the fuck didn't the crew tell Jack to fuck off when he said to strike their colors? Either you get executed by Rogers right away or you hang once you get into port. Sucks that Blackbeard was captured, but joining a grave next to him ain't going to help.

theyre both shit

Black Sails. Season 1 is slow though with land-based episodes being pretty boring, but each season gets better and better.

Also, Vikings annoys the shit out of me. I literally want every major character to fucking die except Lagatha just because she's cute.

she lost too much of that liquid. you know? the red one.

Vikings is 2badass4u for it to be enjoyable for me, some of the dialogue and action scenes are like they were written by a 14 year old.

also Floki is a tryhard faggot character

>drag self out of house on fire
>bleeding
>should I rip part of my huge fucking dress and use it to bandage my wound?
>naw, I'll just chill here until Flint gets back

So Eleanor's Grandfather is going to arrest Jack and his crew as soon as they arrive right?

Historically Jack got hanged, and as he was being lead out to the gallows, Anne, who was in a cell next to his, said;

"If you had fought like a man, you wouldn't now have to die like a dog".

So I imagine they are going to have Eleanor's Grandfather arrest Jack and his crew, and Anne will be pissed Jack listened to Max instead of following Flint and keeping up the fight.

I don't think I will be able to take it if Anne actually says that to him tbqphwy lads.

both shit
Black Sails is literal homo propaganda

>I think he will arrest them all for execution
>pirates will win against Spanish
>grandfather will attack the weakened pirates
>lots of executions

He was hanged in Port Royal, not Philly after getting drunk one night and letting a pirate hunter catch up to him taking them unaware.

I don't see why Eleanor's grandfather will help them, but I'm not sure he will turn them over either. Cunning Jack Rackham getting killed because he listened to someone who betrayed him and sailed into a British port on a stolen shim seems like a shit way to end his story.

>>pirates will win against Spanish

The Spanish are fucking off now that Nassau is burned. Plus don't you remember Havana? It had two fucking forts at the port inlet and 11 men of war guarding it. Pirates ain't doing shit to the Spanish.

>>grandfather will attack the weakened pirates

No, he's not. He's just a rich merchant, he's not a governor and doesn't control any military forces.

they get more men at the end of the episode

merchant was his father
grandpa has authority

It's not enough. They don't have the ships to take on a proper fleet.

The whole family is merchants. Eleanor wanted to seek out her grandfather in the first place to tempt them with London influence since Rogers has some and her family has none. Even if her grandfather had some power, there's no way the government of Pennsylvania is wasting resources to send a force to the fucking Bahamas.That's way outside their jurisdiction.

>I literally want every major character to fucking die

this so much
Ragnar's sons are fucking insufferable, maybe Ube is somewhat tolerable
at least they killed that bitch Auslag

please demonstrate it, cut up yourself

lieing on the internet

bump

He wasn't sacrificing men. He was picking the guys who had a better chance to win... not picking would just get Anne killed and then they would resume the killings.

He choosing who fucking lives and dies. Failure to choose means Anne fights. Anne won and freed them so half a dozen guys who Jack picked before she went died for nothing.

Because it was the crew that put up the white flag.

Jack yelling at Max and Anne telling her to fuck off was really satisfying

So Madi is dead right?

No. You hear a window crash as the fire rages and the synopsis for the next episode says "Billy finds a survivor." Remember in Treasure Island, Billy somehow got the treasure and hid it running from Silver for years.

She got exactly what she deserved and it was beautiful, if anything I wish it had been more brutal and the fact that it happened because she supported Rodgers made it even better.

aah, I thought that was just the house exploding. Guessing Billly will use her as leverage and blackmail Silver into giving the map

>ITS A FEMINIST SERIES
there is only 3 fucking main woman. found hard to fill the pic related with minor women
>ITS A BUTT PIRATE SHOW
30sec during 40 episodes

wrong. if Anne went first, and got beaten they would've continue to beat the rest.
the men he chose had better chance, althou even so they were pretty dumb to not come up with a strategy, grab the glass shards as a knife, like Anne did

That only worked because they didn't perceive her as a threat. The guys were taken out quickly.

>left to right, top to bottom
roll

rollen

best girl? nice

Anne won a guy who probably was pretty tired already and maybe injured from all that cannonfodder

>Tim Curry can barely even talk and is in a wheelchair now

his death is gonna hit hard

I'm going home

Did Madi die? They haven't showed the body or anything.

No, the next episode synopsis says "Billy finds a survivor."

Damn it

Guthrie is dead ;_;

but she was hit hard, and Eleanor said she couldn't save her?

Flint ends up Marooning Billy and Silver on the Treasure Island.

Treasure Island begins with Silver hunting down Billy bones at the inn where Jim Hawkins lives.

good