Prove me wrong

Prove me wrong

you are wrong

dubs confirm

i-i simply cant..
fuck

Bateman's is the prettiest

the gold lettering looks tacky

Gold lettering on a business card is awful.

Bateman has the best telephone number

>Unironically liking Luis' card
Look at that, the way he holds it, it's fucking horrible piss-like colours. How can anyone like that?

So they're all vice president and they all share the same phone line?

Van Patten's and Bateman's are the best

Feet are the most pleb """"fetish""""" ever.

It's a black male thang, you wouldn't get it

That's the joke. They have the same jobs, wear the same clothes, have similar haircuts, and spend all of their time caring about their image. The business cards look basically the same, yet they obsess over the little details that nobody else is going to care about. They even get each other's names mixed up.

Half the point it that these guys are soulless yuppies -- all style and no real substance.

Solidified by the "ambiguous" ending where the guy claims Paul Allen is still alive; Nobody knows who anyone really is because they're all the same.

There's usually more than one VP in firms like that. They're called partners.

>Best
Bryce
>Great
Bateman
>Good
Allen
>Ehh
Van Patten
>Shit
Garruthers

Bryces is the best you fuckwad

how are they all vice presidents?

see But also

Based!

What about these though

Paul Allen's is the best, no contest. Subtle lettering. Watermark.

thanks for the ~quick rundown!~ hahahahahahaha im a memester

Once I tried to buy fine letter-pressed business cards from Crane and Co with "I do shit and I'm cool" as my job title, but they refused. They tried to get me to agree to "I do stuff and I'm cool," but there's no way someone would waste $400 getting cards like that. The whole point of the joke is so that you hand them to people, they feel the weight, can tell how much they cost, and see the ridiculous title.