Based Russia

Isaac Cruz
Isaac Cruz

based Russia

All urls found in this thread:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_sexual_orientation#Brazil
http://eng.gymnovosti.com/khorkina-you-cant-break-russia-because-we-have-our-army-nuclear-power-and-great-people/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_stripped_Olympic_medals
https://youtu.be/TZ77xBgIA9s
Adrian Morris
Adrian Morris

Pretty sure the IOC doesn't get their news from CNN
The butthurt is astronomical

Ryan Fisher
Ryan Fisher

top lel

gotta give it to the ruskies, they have good bantz

Jonathan Miller
Jonathan Miller

Russia being a sore loser and twisting the truth again.

Maybe you should not cheat if you don't want to get punished for it.

Brandon Morris
Brandon Morris

not per capita rankings
discarded

Evan Campbell
Evan Campbell

lmao they just destroyed amerifats with a single pic

this should be a sticky

Colton Thompson
Colton Thompson

At least the Russians are somewhat honest about their doping. Most olympic athletes are "medically cleared" to take some form of PEDs.

Dominic Cooper
Dominic Cooper

I wonder how their Chinese masters will react when they see they had Russia at #1 and China at #2

Jordan Martin
Jordan Martin

typical yuropoor argument

Charles Allen
Charles Allen

CHINA NUMBA TO

Evan Sanders
Evan Sanders

so... that is... the face... of america....

Ayden Collins
Ayden Collins

le 52% face

Jeremiah Nguyen
Jeremiah Nguyen

what?

Nathaniel Richardson
Nathaniel Richardson

AHAHAHAHA it's funny because it's true

Nathaniel Scott
Nathaniel Scott

niggers in the winter olympics
lmao also they can still compete just not with that flag

Robert Gonzalez
Robert Gonzalez

kek

Kayden Rivera
Kayden Rivera

US is clean guys

Ethan Parker
Ethan Parker

you heard him yuropoor. this thread is now property of finland

Nathan Bell
Nathan Bell

Russians shown as proud Slavs when their best winter Olympian is Korean

Easton Diaz
Easton Diaz

niggers
in the snownigger olympics
russian education

Nathaniel Lopez
Nathaniel Lopez

AHHAHAHA

Andrew Hill
Andrew Hill

Olympics
clean

Camden Garcia
Camden Garcia

not every nation sends middle aged women that somehow blow the entire competition out of the water at a strength and endurance event.

Brody Hernandez
Brody Hernandez

Watch icarus and you will see Olympics is just a contest what country has the best doctors and successfully cheating the drug tests

Nathaniel Cox
Nathaniel Cox

Doesn't Russia have an HIV/AIDS epidemic right now that's second only to Africa? Sharing needless should be something they're really worried about

Aiden Martin
Aiden Martin

Sharing needless

Oliver Smith
Oliver Smith

well the joke is that it's actually Americans who are sharing needles
but yeah, when it comes to criticing the West for things related to degeneracy or demography Russia is basically pot calling the kettle black - the country

Nathan Russell
Nathan Russell

No offense, but I'm not sure if you are in any position to make fun about HIV prevalence, Ameribro....

Sebastian Phillips
Sebastian Phillips

le 51% face country has the same aids rates as niger
lmao kinda fitting

Justin Fisher
Justin Fisher

Poland shame of V4
I wonder whether pic related is responsible for most of that

Josiah Price
Josiah Price

Most HIV rates come from San Francisco and California thanks faggots. It’s alright. Aids kill fags.

Camden Ross
Camden Ross

Nope, Washington D.C. has the highest HIV rate in your country, followed by Georgia, Louisiana, Maryland and Nevada.

Vermont, Montana and New Hampshire have the lowest rates.

Julian Watson
Julian Watson

No they are clean its just that they get some special "medicals" who happen to contain forbidden substances that make you better but thats only because of their unknown "illnesses" or they just dont get tested at all because organizations in USA give the "guarantee" to the Olympic committee that they are "clean".

Lincoln Harris
Lincoln Harris

BUT WHAT ABOUT HILLARY CLINTON

Leo Morris
Leo Morris

snow nigger doesnt even know what countries are in his continent
toplel

Logan Wood
Logan Wood

If gay sex was highly correlated with aids then Brazil would be dark red.

Carson Phillips
Carson Phillips

Actually, gays in general do have a higher risk of contracting HIV/Aids, but gays are also usually only like 5% of the population at most, so they aren't really able to completely influence a whole nation's HIV rate by themselves.

Connor Phillips
Connor Phillips

I wonder what all these states have in common

Kevin White
Kevin White

Freedom

Thomas Edwards
Thomas Edwards

Only 83% of Brazil is declared heterosexual according to a research by the local statistics gov body. This is likely lowballed by the fags who think fucking trannies is not gay.

Owen Anderson
Owen Anderson

Why is it always the South dragging the rest of the US down?

Parker Martinez
Parker Martinez

Only 83% of Brazil is declared heterosexual

Are you serious?

Daniel Peterson
Daniel Peterson

nice helmet

Noah Allen
Noah Allen

Brazil HIV treatment programs are unironically good.

Joseph Bailey
Joseph Bailey

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_sexual_orientation#Brazil

It is not correlated because of this The only thing the gov did well besides collecting taxes is lowering aids

Henry Price
Henry Price

In an Ibope survey with a sample of 2,363 Brazilian Internet users weighted for national representativity, 83% declared themselves heterosexual, 7% homosexual, 5% bisexual, 1% other, and 4% refused to disclose their orientation.
Twice as many male internet users as females identified as gay or bisexual (16% vs. 8%). People aged 18–29 were the most likely to identify as non-heterosexual (15%) followed by those aged 30–49 (10%); only 5% of the population aged 50 or more consider themselves gay or bisexual. Among non-heterosexuals, 42% said they had no religion, compared to 13% of the heterosexual population.

I'm a bit skeptical about internet surveys desu

James Lewis
James Lewis

You can scroll down for an in person survey in the capitals done by an university

Logan Scott
Logan Scott

Holy fuck

Liam Williams
Liam Williams

someone please shop the 56 face man

Evan Wright
Evan Wright

How come we don't get to use our steroids if they get to use people born and raised over multiple generations in their nation?
Amazing.

Jose Rivera
Jose Rivera

NHL players not allowed to go to the Olympics
Russia banned from the Olympics
How much of a memefest will Olympic hockey be?

Jayden Nguyen
Jayden Nguyen

black people
winter sports

Nice try, OP

Robert Gutierrez
Robert Gutierrez

The comic that made me renounce my citizenship

Andrew Walker
Andrew Walker

now lets see them do the same shit to china, usa, germany etc. yeah right. fuck russia but fuck the rest of you cunts too.

Lucas Anderson
Lucas Anderson

what nationality are you now?

Justin Ward
Justin Ward

"russia are engaged in systematic cheating and doping, the likes of which has never been seen before"
came 4th
Hmmmm...

Also, is there any country more obviously doping than the UK? Their government were pretty transparent intention to improve results ahead of 2012 for the sake of national pride. Farah, Wiggins and pretty much all of their "medal factory" in indoor cycling have been exposed already. Was pretty funny when they were booing Gatlin earlier this year in London and then cheering for Farah later the same day.

Obviously the US and China are doping too, but they're far better at covering it up.

Caleb Nelson
Caleb Nelson

Probably German since you seem to accept anyone who shows up

Gavin Lee
Gavin Lee

HOW WILL THE GOY EVER RECOVER

Jack Wilson
Jack Wilson

finnish """""" education """"""

Joshua Gray
Joshua Gray

well, you need to live and work here legally for 8 years before being eligible for citizenship

but beware, we don't like shooting each other all that much, obese people are generally looked down upon, real football is our national sport, 9 out of 10 people here are white, we do enjoy universal healthcare and are not so keen on accumulating debts and mortgages, so these are some of the cultural shocks you might experience over here

Charles Scott
Charles Scott

Also, is there any country more obviously doping than the UK?
amerifats, all their best athletes and medallists happen to have asthma or adhd and need lifelong TUEs for amphetamines or steroids

Adam Murphy
Adam Murphy

Blacks and the Whites who were too lazy to do their own farming so they brought the blacks in to do it for them.

It's seriously painful to think about how perfect this country would be without the South.

Nathan Clark
Nathan Clark

Yeah and old school new England Republicans will dominate our politics and not retarded southern democrats and then southern Republicans

William Baker
William Baker

blacks account for over 60% of all new HIV/AIDS cases despite being only 13% of the population

Tyler Taylor
Tyler Taylor

F for Romario ;.;

Jonathan Gonzalez
Jonathan Gonzalez

what kind of media is "WADA"?

Samuel Jones
Samuel Jones

9 out 10 are white

John Lewis
John Lewis

Islam cures AIDS
Really makes me think...

Xavier Powell
Xavier Powell

It's true you know.
We are around 90% white, 6% brown, 1% black, 1% yellow and the rest is mixed or some unidentifiable meme ethnicity.

Ryan Hughes
Ryan Hughes

Every country has gays.
That's like when american say "Well akhtually if you take the blacks out of violence statistics then..." as if we didnt have low-low minorities boosting the stats aswell

Oliver Moore
Oliver Moore

damn that's pretty bad lol

Zachary Hughes
Zachary Hughes

Breaking News: U.S. President Donald Trump officially recognizes Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. Orders U.S. embassy to move from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

literally the most pro-jewish US president in history
how will /pol/ survive this?

Nathaniel Diaz
Nathaniel Diaz

Black people
Winter Olympics

I still find the cartoon to be hilarious though.

Justin Robinson
Justin Robinson

Russia being this rectumChernobyl'd at being a 9th world shitpit with no winter olympics slot

jej. Perhaps, it's just the fucking winter olympics, why are they taking it this seriously?

Luis Flores
Luis Flores

went on Wikipedia to check the number of blacks in France and found this:

"Racial and ethnic censuses have been banned by the French government since 1978, since the term "race" in France invokes associations with Nazi Germany."

Hoooooooly shit your country is cucked. Make sure you take in more migrants goyim!

Anthony Allen
Anthony Allen

Kek, RUssia completely obliterated amerisharts with a single picture, Kudos.

Jackson Nelson
Jackson Nelson

but estimates run in the 3.5-7% range. Considering the 13% of Americans committing 50% of the aggravated assaults, that's a pretty big difference.

Connor Hernandez
Connor Hernandez

their whole country is one big cheat

Lincoln Morris
Lincoln Morris

you have to go back faggot

Jack Adams
Jack Adams

literally 90% of athletes uses drugs and roids in the olympics

Isaac Green
Isaac Green

"completely obliterated". yeah after being banned and humiliated for the whole world to see, that's their "obliterating" response. how will we ever recover, lmao. you should the level of butthurt in the russian media.

Jackson Price
Jackson Price

this damage control that isn't even remotely true

SF is 49 square miles how the fuck would that be possible?

Jack Parker
Jack Parker

Top fucking kek, this is gold.

James Williams
James Williams

What's with Americans shilling for Russia? I get that the USA is cucked in some regards but shilling for another nation, particularly a hostile one is pretty pathetic as well.

Dylan Bailey
Dylan Bailey

t. Never left his bedroom suburb in his flyover state

Josiah Baker
Josiah Baker

Hey guise, I watched this totally dope documentary on Netflix, and it like, really shows the way things in Russia really are, all the red backgrounds and the "backwards R's" show that the people who made the documentary, like, totally get Russia.
Like, it's really insightful.

Juan Thompson
Juan Thompson

Just look at this picture where a bunch of Americans are running past the Russian embassy with what totally looks like Russian uniforms, and like, the hammer is replaced with a syringe, which is like, really clever

Good thing that there are people like these to show us the truth

Isaac Reyes
Isaac Reyes

Why Russia has so much propaganda that make other rich countries look bad

Henry Brown
Henry Brown

get a Russian shill elected in Murica
still bitch about them
Post Soviet Russia is quite pathetic.

The hostility isn't that simple actually. They are openly hostile against the West while secretly admiring them. Given how contrarian 4chains is, having some Burgers shill for Russia isn't shocking either.

Levi Young
Levi Young

wtf man

Nathan Watson
Nathan Watson

rissia gets banned because of amerifat presdure
amerifats already have their propaganda ready
lmao reminds me of that hilarious fanfiction about flight 9/11 with passengers fighting terrorists and shiet

Isaiah Peterson
Isaiah Peterson

But only Russian officials retarded enough to leak too early. :^)

Robert Morales
Robert Morales

Why Nevada? Vegas hookers?

Levi Myers
Levi Myers

Hoooooooly shit your country is cucked. Make sure you take in more migrants goyim!
Amerimutt discovering that an ice cream is cold.

Bentley Bailey
Bentley Bailey

Heroin use

Brandon Sanders
Brandon Sanders

brazil
0.1 - 0.5

(X) Doubt

Ayden Perry
Ayden Perry

get busted by russian athletes confessing to an international body, headed by a swiss man, leading swiss investigators
blame the us
o i am laffin. If the US was behind this they would have taken down the chink team instead. At least they win medals

Levi Ramirez
Levi Ramirez

None other than amerimutts use the term race in statistics though. "Caucasian, african american, latino" etc doesn't say shit. Most countries use the term ethnicity. It's a lot more specific

Ryder Clark
Ryder Clark

LE MERIKKKANS >:((((((

Nicholas Phillips
Nicholas Phillips

every american flag here must be american

Matthew Sanders
Matthew Sanders

This investigation was headed by Switzerland....are Russians really blaming America for this?

John Harris
John Harris

Telling their people that the Americans are behind it is enough for them. Also the deluded Russophiles living outside of Russia.

Gabriel Bailey
Gabriel Bailey

i have no problem with russians blaming us, at least they are the victims and have the right to be buthurt. but look at all of these foreign shits on Sup Forums siding with them even though they can't stand russia. they just hate us more.

Joshua Diaz
Joshua Diaz

sorry russia, you should have got in on the slave trade when you had the chance. imagine having an entire subset of people just to win international medals for you.

Gabriel Anderson
Gabriel Anderson

portugal
everytime

Julian Fisher
Julian Fisher

Only Americans and Russians cheat, and maybe the Chinese

The rest of the world send pretty much 100% amateur atheltes who have a side job. Just because you people cheat it doesn't mean the whole world does

Nathaniel Carter
Nathaniel Carter

kc tier thread

Angel Peterson
Angel Peterson

There is nothing that pisses me of more than the backwards R meme.

ICAYAUS
YAUSSIA
THEIYA

Lincoln Adams
Lincoln Adams

Proofs?

Nathaniel Johnson
Nathaniel Johnson

Holy shit lol

I also like how the 3 blacks look pretty much all the same.

They gave the chinese lads different hairstyles at least.

Cameron Evans
Cameron Evans

Яussia is shit we know that, yes

Joshua Smith
Joshua Smith

US was behind this they would have taken down the chink team instead.
No they wouldn't. US-China is much different from US-Russia relations.

Benjamin Cook
Benjamin Cook

The rest of the world send pretty much 100% amateur atheltes who have a side job
Guillermo Coria was banned for doping and Jamaica sent Yohan Blake and others to the Olympics after failing drug tests

jt tier post

You have to go back

Jackson Ortiz
Jackson Ortiz

Is this bait? The entire during Dutch speed skating team is full of dopers as is the Norwegian cross country team. Literally everyone cheats on the Olympics. The Russians are just dumb enough to get caught

Grayson Davis
Grayson Davis

Guillermo Coria was banned for doping
Tennis is a pro sport

And Blake, in Jamaica running is a pro sport

Luke Mitchell
Luke Mitchell

http://eng.gymnovosti.com/khorkina-you-cant-break-russia-because-we-have-our-army-nuclear-power-and-great-people/

"To break the great nation of Russia?! No, they won’t be able to. This country – RUSSIA in all capital letters – has the army, nuclear power, and great people!"

Why is she behaving like those countryball parodies made by Putin shills? "RUSSIA has T-I-G-E-R-S"

Brayden Powell
Brayden Powell

Only Americans and Russians cheat,
that flag

Lol. Argentina in a nutshell. Everyone is bad but us, it's never our fault. Did you already forget about Maradona and his Hand of God+steroid abuse?

Ayden Perry
Ayden Perry

They will literally never get over losing the Cold War and getting beat to the moon

Benjamin Johnson
Benjamin Johnson

Nigga, football is the most professional sport there, of course people would want to cheat there: because winning is actually important

But cheating in "sports" like swimming or fencing? Literally for what purpose, only Americans do that shit

Brody White
Brody White

be dumb enough to get caught
resort to whataboutisms
bunch of crybaby faggots

Jackson Perry
Jackson Perry

Worst argument I've ever seen on Sup Forums and that is saying something

Carson Perez
Carson Perez

Too bad keeping track of submarines is not your national sport

Jacob Powell
Jacob Powell

When I'm playing 5 a side with my mates I don't care about winning, it's just about having fun. I wouldn't cheat or dive there

If I'm playing a WC, like Maradona, I'd do literally anything to win

Kevin Scott
Kevin Scott

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_stripped_Olympic_medals

being this retarded

Tyler Clark
Tyler Clark

I keep looking for the un-edited translated version of these.

Joshua Hill
Joshua Hill

That just shows Americans pay for better doctors and since you are in charge of the comitee, you don't get caught cheating

Hudson Gutierrez
Hudson Gutierrez

Right. You playing 5 a side is the same as the Olympics.

Parker Howard
Parker Howard

But no other country has a state sponsored doping program controlled personally by Putin and his cronies. Russians took
cheating to the next level. Maybe China, too.

Henry Johnson
Henry Johnson

wtf are you talking about mate. cheating is in your blood.

Juan Adams
Juan Adams

Mmm, yes. Both are amateur competitions

We may cheat as in trying to take adventage in the game and twist the barrier of legality, everyone does that

But using drugs? nah

Robert Torres
Robert Torres

So what are your facts then about our cheating?

Nathan Ward
Nathan Ward

For a reason Americans suck at all pro sports, but magically you are good at the amateur ones

Jayden Johnson
Jayden Johnson

this one argentinigger stringing along 5+ amerimutts

Charles Myers
Charles Myers

why does using drugs have a special meaning to you? are you afraid of syringes or what? that simply means you have no chance of winning or don't think winning is important. for the russians winning is all about politics. we win because we are that good and can't help it.
why cheat when you can invest huge amount if money in sports. russians don't have or don't want to spend that much so it is easier for them to cheat. we invest billions in sports. why do you think that wouldn't work for us?

there! you proved it! lmao

Matthew Bailey
Matthew Bailey

for the russians winning is all about politics. we win because we are that good and can't help it.
Nah, for both of you is about politics, it's like a new cold war for yall

You invest more money in sports that were supposed to be amateur than eveyone else, that's also cheating. You pay to win in sports that are supposed to be for free

John Rogers
John Rogers

Kek this would be 10/10 if, out of all countries in the world, it wasn't Russia the one memeing others about doping and cheating.

Eli Sanders
Eli Sanders

0 superb owls
0 world series
0 stan Lee's
0 apehoops
0 heismans
0 hot dog contests
meanwhile you guys play literally one (1) sport and are horrible at it LMAO

Isaac Taylor
Isaac Taylor

You couldn't be more wrong mate, we play all team sports but baseball and cricket and we are good at all of them

On the other hand, Americans are only good at either sports only played by yourselves or sports where you pay to win while everyone else is just sending amaetuer players who are part time doctors

Isaac Nguyen
Isaac Nguyen

not playing max comfy sports
i can understand boreball but why don't you play cricket?

Cameron Flores
Cameron Flores

name one Argentina player thats actually good at a sport, thats actually not a field fairy

Caleb White
Caleb White

we are good at all of them

Evan Cox
Evan Cox

Because we aren't a British colony

Ginobili, Fangio, Aymar

Dominic Nguyen
Dominic Nguyen

So two possibilities:

1. Russia are the only ones who have state-sponsored doping programmes just to have an edge in sport, making them dishonest and untrustworthy arseholes
2. Russia aren't the only ones who have a state-sponsored doping programme just to have an edge in a sport but are incompetent enough to get caught and banned for it, making them dishonest, untrustworthy, and retarded arseholes

Which one is less embarrassing?

Dylan Thomas
Dylan Thomas

field hockey
racecar driver

gtfoh lmao

Adrian Adams
Adrian Adams

Adolfo Cambiaso, another Argentine GOAT at some sport

inb4 your subjective opinion says his sport is irrelevant

Jordan Rivera
Jordan Rivera

Being this cucked by Putin

Jaxon Scott
Jaxon Scott

Didnt think you could get much worse than racecar driving, Argentina must be a shitty place.

Brandon Martinez
Brandon Martinez

ask for 1 good athlete
I name 4 elite ones
lol no you shitty place

Isaiah James
Isaiah James

When will doping or whatever be finally okay for pro athletes and sportsman

Brandon Davis
Brandon Davis

You invest more money in sports that were supposed to be amateur than eveyone else, that's also cheating. You pay to win in sports that are supposed to be for free

lol like what? Almost all of our Olympic athletes have to work regular jobs becaus their is no money in their sport.

Colton Johnson
Colton Johnson

Are you unironically going to tell me Phelphs has a side job?

Chase Morgan
Chase Morgan

You dont have good reading comprehension. He said almost all. Basically if you're not one of the few celebs like Phelps or Usain Bolt, you're not getting much money at all, if any. Everyone else would be lucky to land a local TV commercial.

Parker Turner
Parker Turner

LOS ENGENDROS DEMONIACOS...
https://youtu.be/TZ77xBgIA9s

Alexander Wright
Alexander Wright

thinking Putin has any interest in symbolically fucking the wife of some retarded wannabe American brown indio in the middle of the jungle

Michael Rivera
Michael Rivera

America now sucks Russia's dick 24/7 and bends over for them

Sad to see, Trump really has them entranced. The only gold trump cares about is a golden shower

Luis Fisher
Luis Fisher

still this mad over the Russo-Japanese War

David Foster
David Foster

uh its all the black people

Evan Brooks
Evan Brooks

the UK is a really gay place apparently

Thomas Cook
Thomas Cook

If people wanna have sex with other dudes that's fine by me

Ethan Allen
Ethan Allen

What's the problem with Phelps, boludo? So any of your "good" athletes is the prove that you are fucking good, and any of our good athletes is the proof we are cheating by letting them be this good, lmao. You are obviously baiting but you could do better than that.

Logan Cook
Logan Cook

ayyyyyyyyyyyyy

Joseph Gomez
Joseph Gomez

Would not be surprised if this is the same faggot who started the last opinions thread.

Kevin Fisher
Kevin Fisher

>>80177075
Montana
MT

Juan James
Juan James

i know i fucked up.

Henry Hall
Henry Hall

There are now so many niggers in USA, that the Americans think Usain Bolt is an American, just because he's a nigger

Landon Powell
Landon Powell

Thanks for confirming my thoughts that the British are faggots. Dunkirk sucks ass, boring af.

Samuel Roberts
Samuel Roberts

looking forward to it just for this, those teams are going to be wack

Lucas Green
Lucas Green

Underrated kek

Hudson Butler
Hudson Butler

Most HIV rates
Most rates? Just most. Not the highest, not the lowest. Most.

Isaac Harris
Isaac Harris

Reading comprehension fail

Andrew Rivera
Andrew Rivera

Original content.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page