Dribbling and scoring against la liga defenders aside, is there any other...

Caleb Young
Caleb Young

dribbling and scoring against la liga defenders aside, is there any other reasons why messi is considered to be the GOAT among young single men aged 15-26 from reddit?

Andrew Evans
Andrew Evans

Messifags are a lot like Kobefags. They jack off to highlights but don't understand the complete implications of their actions. Messi scoring against shit teams and disappearing against good ones is kinda like how Kobe scored a lot of points but also missed a shit ton of shots.

Lucas Robinson
Lucas Robinson

replying to aussies

Jaxson Cooper
Jaxson Cooper

aussies finally picked up on the profitable (you) business that is triggering the sensitive messi soybois

lol you're doomed boisss

Parker Sanders
Parker Sanders

GOAT among young single men aged 15-26 from reddit?
Ronaldo's son isn't that old.

Grayson Stewart
Grayson Stewart

among young single men aged 15-26
mmm sweetie...

Daniel Gomez
Daniel Gomez

but he dribbles and drobbles past la liga defenders

Liam Clark
Liam Clark

how fucking retarded can you get...
hurrr durrr its messi i see him dribble drobble against inigo martinez
doesn't even realise his father has dominated two leagues with the two biggest clubs in the world and won the ucl with two clubs

Isaac Ward
Isaac Ward

Nah, not similar. Watch Cristiano play and you'll see he's literally the Kobe of football, this season he has a 3% scoring rate

Messi is literally LeBron. Carrying shitty teams to glory. When he joined Barcelona it was a small club with only 1 continental title, now they have 5. Similar to LeBron winning one for da land

Cristiano only won titles with literally, in a literal way, the 2 biggest clubs on Earth: Man United and Real Madrid

Angel Walker
Angel Walker

Watch Cristiano play and you'll see he's literally the Kobe of football
And just like Kobe got carried in finals by Shaq, he got carried in the Euros final

Thomas Powell
Thomas Powell

Carrying shitty teams to glory

try harder

Josiah Gray
Josiah Gray

having a nervous breakdown because of the opinion of a 7 year old
lmao

Jordan Bell
Jordan Bell

Oh boy. I predict 500 replies

Matthew Diaz
Matthew Diaz

he is so fucking retarded though. i cant believe the GOAT has a retarded son.

Jacob Wright
Jacob Wright

listen buddy messi is a great player but for the simple fact that people like you claim barcelona wasn't already stacked when he joined I'll forever shit on him

fuck you and your delusions

Michael Sanders
Michael Sanders

messi carried those barca teams
messi carried argentina

yeah he carried argentina... to nothing.

Matthew Bennett
Matthew Bennett

Way less stacked than Real or United. Barcelona was full of youth academy lads without experience that later ended up being good, just like himself

Cooper Wilson
Cooper Wilson

lmao now you're trolling

Gabriel Miller
Gabriel Miller

kek I ain't wasting more time here

it's funny because only people from non-football nations like canada, australia, romania or some muslim shithole rate cristiano

you didn't grow up playing and watching the sport, you'll never understand it

Lincoln Nguyen
Lincoln Nguyen

you think messi is the GOAT because he dribbles well. we get it.

Joseph Lopez
Joseph Lopez

they won the 2006 cl with him on the sides perfectly well

Parker Fisher
Parker Fisher

Messi fanboys are going to be BTFO so hard in the world cup. I wonder how they'll react. Probably with more shitposting.

Aiden Brown
Aiden Brown

but messi is already the GOAT

David Long
David Long

I also think Messi is the better player but you don't need to shitpost so hard. Guardiola's Barcelona is probably the greatest club team of all time. Messi was surrounded by world Cup winners.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page