LAR: Gurley totals 135 yards, two TDs vs. Eagles
PHI: Alshon Jeffery scores eighth touchdown of '17
SEA: Wilson throws 3 TDs, 3 INTs in loss to Jags
PHI: Eagles 'concerned' Carson Wentz tore ACL
LAC: Tyrell Williams catches 75-yard touchdown

Other urls found in this thread:

pro-football-reference.com/years/2017/opp.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also, Alex Smith almost has 1000 Receiving yards to 2 different players, Kelce and Hill, which is more team utilization than most teams have, with the only other team to have 2 in the top 15 receiving yards for this year is New England.

911 Yards to Hill, 897 to Kelce, Hunt has 930 rushing yards, and Alex Smith is at 3,502 yards this season,

Problem is chiefs defense
>Ranked 28th in YPG in defense
>Ranked 28th in pass defense
>Ranked 30th in rush defense

Legitimately the offensive line is the only thing that is going to bring this team to a playoff when their defense is playing below the Colts, Chargers, and 90% of the goddamn league.

The fact the Chiefs are even above .500 with a defense that bad is a credit to their offense.

>Ravens

STANNIS

PRETTY BOIS

>literally get handed the game to you by the refs
>brag about it
Classic pittsburgh.

Why is this allowed?

Old Bay proxy

Remember when people thought the AFC west was gonna be the best division this year?

Whose better this season, Rob Gronkowski or Travis Kelce?

what else would one expect from Pittsburgh?

>tfw have kelce and hill on the same fantasy team

feels good man

>meme QBs dropping like flies left and right
>meanwhile Brady is eternal
How does he do it? Will the NFL survive the asspain of the 6th ring?

>yfw Ravens lose to the Browns next week

>Smith only flourishes when accompanied by elite counterparts

lucky him

>This guy walks into your Sunday and wins your teams was.
>WHAT DO YOU DO?

teach you English.

bruh... look at this dude

>haha le checkdown man!!
>gets a competent receiver and proves he can sling it
>h-he's just a wr babby

Reminder that 2-3 seasons ago most of the WR corps were literal practice squad players

This guy walks into the Sunday and wins your teams ass.

WHAT DO YOU DO?

I never called him a checkdown baby. That was another user.

I like Smith, I just don't think he's the type of qb to really elevate all around him like an elite qb would.

Aim for his shoulder

OFFICIAL GTA GAMES POWER RANKINGS

1. GTA 2
POWER GAP
2. GTA VC
3. GTA SA
POWER GAP
4. GTA V
5. GTA IV
6. GTA VCS
MASSIVE POWER GAP
7. GTA 3
8. GTA 1
9. GTA LCS
POWER GAP
10. GTA EPISODES FROM LC

9001. GTA LONDON 61/69
9999. GTA ADVANCE
10000. GTA CW

@Carolina won't be easy for a comeback game

>This guy walks into the Sunday and wins your teams ass.
>WHAT DO YOU DO?

Further attempt to teach you English.

Hills at 986 Yards now and Kelce is at 945. Hunt broke 1,000 putting him at 1,046 yards.

I've got a good feeling the SB this year will be the Vikings vs Patriots.

No matter who wins the shitposting to follow will be hilarious.

Could you fucking imagine is Brady gets 6 rings? The amount of goddamn Steelers vs Patriots memes that'd be created would be too fucking high.

>Big Ben has the best WR in the league and one of the best RB in the league on his team
>Tom Brady has a wonderful core around him along side an elite receiving squad, he has the best TE in the league alongside him

I mean if you look back on it, most of the greats had a good O-line with him, Rodgers have had the best play while literally carrying nobody recievers because he has the best technical talent, but not everyone is an Aaron Rodgers type who can raw talent his team to a winning record.

If you look at most Elite QBs they've had an Elite core around them, you can say it's these guys all you want but Hill, Kelce, Kareem they all defend Smith 100%.

refs were trying to give the game to baltimore all day, dont be retarded.

Speaking as a GTA fan, I could never find the ps1 versions of GTA, but I have the pc versions and they're fufun, but aged badly

>newfag doesn't get the reference to an old meme

Just go back already you faggot.

thats the point
it isn't final form godgers if it isnt do or die

>GTA 4 that low

>Vikings vs Patriots superb owl
>Vikings have it down field, down 1 point at the patriots goal line, 4-goal with 5 seconds left on the clock
>With the last play of the 2017 superbowl the vikings are wide left

Angry NYC hater detected

>afc defenses

>Brady gets his 6th

I'm so sorry Mr. Oldfag. Please forgive me.

GTA3 is fucking lit, what are you on?

VC
POWER GAP
III
POWER GAP
SA
POWER GAP (SHIT LEVEL)
V
IV

haven't played rest

Ya, Carolina is so tough, especially when they allowed 38 year old mccown to throw all over thier ass.

My star WR would never

They just beat the Vikings

Bret Hundley can't hit the broadside of a barn

That meme or versions of it were still floating around here somewhat often just like 3 years ago. Just admit it, you're a newsoy from somewhere, most likely soyddit.

>tfw have Jordy on my fantasy team
it hurts, fuck Hundley

What I miss?

Ok? What the fuck does that have to do with thier defense?

Yes. I am fresh from reddit and I drink soy milk. Take your W.

Requesting Christmas movies power rankings

>people said rodgers was a wr babby
>with jordy and cobb
lol
except on the road apparently

pro-football-reference.com/years/2017/opp.htm
They have one of the better defenses in the league

>tfw you throw the ball way out of bounds and even your wide receiver stops running, but the refs call defensive pass interference anyway because the defender touched the receiver with his pinky finger.

Next step is ending your life.

>got up late
>watching the bills/colts memefest on jewpass laughing my ass off
>frank gore takes it and """accelerates""" to 3 mph and stumbles forward in shin high snow
>the color commentator yells SHOT OUT OF A CANNON!

Anyone else think that game looked kino as fuck? Snowbowls are the best

Imagine being Rich Gannon, and getting your first real shot at 33

>Redskins eliminated from playoff contention

is it safe to say that firing McCloughan was a mistake

People on here also say Rodgers is a system baby even though they are 6 - 10 - 1 without him. Basically what it comes down to is, people on here are mostly fucking retarded 20-23 year olds who started watching football 4-5 years ago and don't know shit.

Rodgers IS a system babby, he's just a babby of a system that doesn't work without him.

>It’s unusual for the Steelers to lose a game after setting up an early 14-0 lead. The Steelers were 214-0-2 all-time when leading by two scores at any point during a game, according to the broadcast.

This is wrong right?

the anti-falcons

Where is that faggot, Old Bay?

Rodgers is just a generation talent that creates plays. More often then not the system play breaks down and it's him using his god level talent and making a play himself.

He was elite but his teams didn't give him the ability to use his full skills untill the 2000s

How'd your team do today?

We Stairway to Seven buddeh

A dude I know is getting accused of first degree murder, he was a prick to me irl, is it wrong to be happy about this? He’s been in jail for about a few months now

Almost too well

lol fucking have a laugh it’s his life getting wrecked not yours

No, be happy, Karma got to him

ring which would tie himself with Jordan and edged out other greats of his time like Kobe Bryant, Derek Jeter and Tim Duncan.

"The great part is the next one for me is No. 6," Brady told O'Connor, via ESPN.com, "and I'm not on No. 1. I'm trying to reach No. 6 and I'm on No. 5. If I got to No. 6, that would have great meaning to me. It's not trying to keep up with my idols. It's not Magic, Jeter, Mariano [Rivera], Kobe, Duncan, guys more my age who I always admired. I just want to win because I owe it to my teammates. I'm working this year like I have none, and hopefully it results in a magical season."

He added: "I was in awe of Michael Jordan and I still am in awe of what he was and what he meant. ... He was such an effortless player. He put a lot of effort in, but there's an art and a beauty to the way he played the game. That was a very inspiring thing."

To achieve even more than what he already has in the NFL Brady will have to keep suiting up for Patriots for quite some time.

With the Madden cover, his willingness to show more emotion than in years past, the Patriots loading up this offseason for what looks like a bid at 19-0 and the pending free agency of Jimmy Garoppolo, this offseason does have a swan-song feel to it for Brady, but the quarterback claims he has no intentions of slowing down.

"I always said my mid-40s," Brady said about a potential retirement age, "and naturally that means around 45. If I get there and I still feel like I do today, I don't see why I wouldn't want to continue."

>Brady's eyes are set on becoming the next Michael Jordan

Damn man.

>mfw dat hubris
lmao he’s gonna get FUCKED

The Heidi Game or Heidi Bowl was an American Football League (AFL) game played on November 17, 1968, between the Oakland Raiders and the visiting New York Jets. The game was notable for its exciting finish, in which Oakland scored two touchdowns in the final minute to win the game 43–32, but got its name for a decision by the game's television broadcaster, NBC, to break away from its coverage of the game on the east coast to broadcast the television film Heidi, causing many viewers to miss the Raiders' comeback.
In the late 1960s, few professional football games took longer than two and a half hours to play, and the Jets–Raiders' three-hour time slot was thought to be adequate. A high-scoring contest, together with a number of injuries and penalties for the two bitter AFL rivals, caused the game to run long. NBC executives had originally ordered that Heidi begin at 7:00 p.m. ET, but decided to allow the game to air to its conclusion. However, as 7 p.m. approached, NBC's switchboards were jammed by viewers phoning to inquire about the night's schedule, preventing the planned change from being communicated. Heidi began as scheduled, preempting the final moments of the game and the two Oakland touchdowns in the eastern half of the country, to the outrage of viewers.
Response to the pre-emption by viewers and other critics was negative; the family members of several Jets players were unaware of the game's actual conclusion, while NBC received further criticism for its poor timing in displaying the final score of the game during the Heidi movie. NBC's president Julian Goodman formally apologized for the incident. The Jets and Raiders met again in the AFL Championship Game, with the Jets winning 27–23. They later defeated the Baltimore Colts in Super Bowl III.

so what's the consensus on Mitch for this season

he was a prick to you; he was a prick to a lot of of people probably. he had shit coming his way.

It was great and so was Army Navy.

based

I watched the Packers-Browns game yesterday and the amount of refball in favor of the Packers was ungodly high, they literally wouldn't have came back to tie it if not for this joke officiating. I don't watch the Browns often but if the refs keep fucking them in the ass like this every week, it's no wonder they can't win a single game.

>

>tfw ratbirds hand the Browns their 1st win of the season next week

Da future. Won't do shit unless they get him help though.

A pretty meh quarterback who isn't as good as deshaun watson

snow ball best ball

Ceiling is average.

be honest Sup Forums, you know that if he sneaks into the playoffs then the rest of the NFC is fucked

Just got home, watched the Iggles Rasm game but the DVR cut it short with like 12 minutes left in the game. Score was 35-34 in favor of the Rasm when it shut off, go to NFL.com to see and was surprised to see the Iggles won.

So what's the verdict on the Eagles? They lose to Seattle but win against a top 3 team in the NFC. Are they good? Did they get lucky? Is Wentz done? Most ACL injuries require the cart, he was able to walk just fine.

>Most ACL injuries require the cart, he was able to walk just fine.
You Eagles fans really need to stop being so optimistic just because he could walk off. Torn ACLs extremely commonly look like nothing to the naked eye. Jabari Parker has torn his ACL twice in the NBA and both times he walked off the court under his own power

>implying I'm an Eagles fan

Wrong PA team, family.

It was a huge fucking game, I recorded it because of the implications it had for the NFC.

The Iggles are done. The deathly silence of their fanbase following the game was proof enough.

Official mock draft 1.0

1. Browns- Sam Darnold/QB/USC
2. Giants- Josh (((Rosen)))/QB/UCLA
3. Colts- Saqon Barkley/RB/Pedo State
4. 49ers- Minkah Fitzpatrick/CB/Alabama
5. Broncos- Lamar Jackson/QB/Louisville
6. Bears- Courtland Sutton/WR/SMU
7. Buccaneers- Bradley Chubb/DE/N.C. State
8. Browns(from Texans)- Derwin James/DB/Florida State
9. Jets- Josh Allen/QB/Wyoming
10. Bengals-Clelin Ferrell/DE/Clemson

If, IF, GB get's into the playoffs, owl inc.

Where do you place Mayfield?

If the Packers run the table then they very likely would get into the postseason, they hold tiebreakers over Dallas and Seattle, they would take care of the Panthers and Lions since they have to play those two teams, really just have to worry about Atlanta potentially but they have a bad schedule too

V is god tier, it's literally everything I wanted as a kid playing VC and III wishing there was a multiplayer GTA. V ranks right below VC imo. IV is pretty boring and aged poorly. Too much emphasis on muh realism

>baker memefield
>another big 12 quarterback
>Johnny Manziel 2.0

Nowhere near the first round senpai

AND I RAAAAAAAAAAN
I RAN SO FAR AWAAAAAAAAAAY

Seattle needs to lose 1 more, and Carolina and Atlanta need to lose 2 more each, Atlanta holds the tie over GB.

When's the last time a Big 12 QB wasn't a bust? I mean if your cream of the crop products are the like of Tannehill and Bradford then you're probably doing something seriously wrong.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Yeah, but that won't stop idiot GM's from picking him.