What if Higuian scored?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4CaPPxHx938
twitter.com/AnonBabble

worst timeline for Toni Kroos

we wouldn't be able to post >The Tzar of Tortellini

METÉ LA BOLA GORDO HIJOEPUTA

The only argument against the Messi being goat disappears.

Kroos would have lost confidence and Real Madrid would have not won 3 CLs in 4 years (assuming his move to Real Madrid still went through).

Messi was born in the worst timeline. So much choking.

Diego had Valdano and Burruchaga and they did not missed!
Maradona did not even scored in the final, because he played along chockless Forwards.

3 years later and this is still painful to watch, can't believe some people still blame Messi for that loss

He's soooo fucking slow. How is he supposed to be a top striker?

0 composure. 0 finishing. 0 pace. 0 physicality.

What kind of shit show are you boys running down there in SerieA?

What if Messi scored that 90+ min free kick?

>"Tsuuuu"
>"4-1 choke"
>"5-4 soon tsuuu"
>1-0
>*Crickets*

pretty much that.

lol Messi didn't play that match

He has top tier positioning, among the best

What if Höwedes scored?

what if hurst second goal wasn't given?

what if this obvious penalty was called¿

After choking away the World Cup and the Copa, can Higuian even take a stroll in Argentina without being attacked?

then 7-1 would have never happened

but 7-1 already happened at that point

what if i had bought bitcoin 2 years ago?

back to Sup Forums, casual

would i still be posting in this hellhole? i literally have every single one of you

you don't mean that

hate*

Battiston all over again wtf germany calm your tits

He would not have become addicted to snacks.

what if I had a gf?

97% of people would take an extra touch here, he had a clear picture where he was in relation to the centre backs, why didn't he take this gilt edged chance? makes you think

the feels would be worse when you inevitably fuck it up

DELET

>implying we wouldn't have scored at least two in return
like none of you even watched the game

still not a penalty

>I rate Higuain

>outta my way argentina fucking shit
based

>Schalke

The reason Germany always wins is because they don't understand humor. When you are Higuain, and you are gifted a chance to score an easy goal in a World Cup Final, your brain will inevitably contemplate the irony behind the possibility of not even hitting the target even though you are worth many millions of dollars. When you are Marcelo Diaz, and you have the ball on your own half, being preyed on by two German youngsters, you can see the irony behind being beaten by a team of youngsters when you were supposed to be Chile's greatest generation, so you may allow Germany to steal the ball because you can see the merits of such drama. The German, evil by virtue of nature, does not understand irony or sarcasm. He does not comprehend humor or jokes. He can't comprehend the function of a jester or the role of a prank. When he laughs, it's usually at the failures of what he deems his inferiors. The German is mean spirited and will not forgive any sign of weakness. The German can only see the universe in terms of what's expected and what should happen. He does not see himself as an actor in the cosmic drama that's football. For him, scoring a penalty is no different to balancing an account. "So einfach ist das", he utters as he takes his third consecutive trophy and doesn't even bother to celebrate because he has merely done his job, no different from a scientist or an engineer. For the German mentality, what would have otherwise gone unnoticed, becomes casus belli: when Ozil missed what would have been the 0-8 against Brazil, all his pure-blooded German teammates wanted him to be fired, sanctioned or worse. So yes, Germany, you may be the greatest footballing nation in history, but you have sold your soul. I would rather be a so-called loser but be able to laugh at my inability to beat you. If at the end of the day, Latin Americans are the ones smiling, what good is the silverware in your trophy room, carefully sorted by year and merit?

>when Ozil missed what would have been the 0-8 against Brazil

that legit upset me

Why didn't he just go a bit wide and finish at either post. All he needed to do was keep calm and get his body in between Batang and the ball.

That is some gourmet pasta.

Never read it before. Where does it come from?

NO ERA

Might be oc

Lurk moar.

Just a friendly reminder that it was Pipita who actually got a yellow car in this challenge

MUY BIEN

If Higuaín had scored that no one would be doubting Messi is the GOAT

See how measuring a player's individual quality by team titles is stupid?

>let's judge players by individual statpads. no wait that's wrong
>let's judge players by team titles. no wait that's wrong
>let's judge players by really cool goals scored against 10men Eibar, yea that's right, Messi is the goat!!

Germany would have changed gameplan to a more offensive style, with 70 minutes left they would have surely tied it and then surpassed before the end of the match

What if he scored that chance he got around 70'?

>inb4 b-b-but it was too difficult

tbf, if lehandball man was yellow carded for cheating (which it was) no one would remember his name and would be called the coked up riquelme playing in 4:3 low res
>muh solo goal
literally inflated for the same reason, azzar and salah is doing it week in week out

I still blame Palacio more than Higuain. At least Higuain should've gotten a penal, the ref was just blind.

>changed gameplan to a more offensive style

How? There were no substitute forwards beyond Schurrle. And sitting back was the best answer against that Argentina anyway because they had shit all creative coherency and could only do counters.

Wouldn't mind taking a knee to the face if I got a yellow car after.

>muh Eibar
Is that all you have?

Now this is pretty fucking rare.

fuck off we're full

dont get me started

let's judge players by their ability?

:(

youtube.com/watch?v=4CaPPxHx938

>There were no substitute forwards beyond Schurrle

>draxler
>podolski
>gotze
>schurrle

how to approximate ability without proxy by stats and titles though?

there is no absolute truth, so it's basicly an eye test which means it's subjectiv.

something some people never learn.

Argentina wins the World Cup
Portugal fails to win the Euro
Guardiola wins at least 1 CL with Bayern
Real Madrid doesn't win la Decima (for now)
Napoli makes it to the CL semis and Higuain stays for another year or two
Argentina also wins the Copa America and Centenario
Vidal never goes to Bayern
Mexico keeps its old manager
Mexico-France final in the Confederations Cup
We can continue memeing about how unified Germany has never won the World Cup
Paraguay makes the World Cup over a careless Argentina
Messi has about 2-3 more Balon d'Ors over Ronaldo instead of being tied with him
USA qualifies to the World Cup

quite a few other things, but honestly there were so many missed opportunities, fuck piguain

there is an element of subjectivity, buy let's not throw the baby out with the water, however convenient it would be when it not fits someone's view.

I mean, literally the only reason Germany scored was on a quick counter to begin with, do you think they would've actually broken the Argentinian bus?

you can play out your fantasies in fifa though

true, for all sides involved

He was afraid of the Neuer

t. country that was only relevant when the WC was almost explicitly European teams and South American b teams

t. country that was never relevant

3rd place in the 1930 world cup thank you very much

Strangely his chance didn't bother me at all but when Higuain scored that offside goal I shat myself even though I knew it was offside and the German commentar kept on scrreaming OFFSIDE OFFSIDE like a madman

This is why fags who say Messi needs a world cup to be considered the best are retarded. Had Higuan scored the goal but besides that the match stayed completely the same until the 90th minute where Argentina wins would that make Messi a better player? This shit is a team sport. It's the team that wins not the player. Who the best player in the world is is decided on their individual talent not on wheter their team mates choke or not.

>Romanian complaining about immigration

with your brain?

>I still blame Palacio more than Higuain

This. Palacio had a fucking sitter few minutes before the end of regular 90 mins.

>There were no substitute forwards beyond Schurrle
he literally assisted the winning goal
but your also somewhat right, because Schürrle actually got subbed in at the 32th minute and it took >us to the 113th minute to score

>brexit soyboy commenting on european issues
cringe

lol, instead of blaming piguain what about the fact messi had multiple finals with a stacked NT and choked away all of them?

I didn't remember the chance being so clear, fat cunt completely fagged out

I always find there's something very sad about any WC final.

It's as if the smell of sorrow is much more present than the joy that will hit the winners.

>the amount of revisionism from Missi dickriders ITT
As if Germany wasn't playing carefully and couldn't have opened up more
As if Argentina wasn't just sitting back and murdering people
As if it was Higuain, Di Maria, or whoever's fault that they couldn't score but not Missis's
As if the good guys didn't win

:((((

However semi finals are always quite fun, no matter the result

>punches the ball
>also hit attacker, but hit the ball before
>era
no wonder you guys lost that final, the fawklands, and that submarine

This still breaks my heart :(

fag

i agree desu, would the 7-1 be on a final it would be adding even more salt to an injury.

You aren't and have never been the good guys.