Most victories in a row IN EVERY SINGLE LEAGUE HE HAS BEEN IN
>Lel liga: 16
>Bundes: 19
>EPLEL: 15
How is that apology going, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalsportssalaries.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Damn it must be really hard coaching the financial super power in each respective league.

Thats pretty fuckin impressive actually.

Theres been a lot of great coaches and big teams. Must be nice playing under Pep because you just know they all have champions league aspirations now and good on em. Confidence must be at an all time high.

>Barcelona
>More money than Madrid

what a genius.
what's next?! for sure he's winning serie A with juventus and a modest 500m budget next.

Then why doesn't someone else have these stats?

He should do it with a small club, like Tigres in Mexico

hope he goes to a midtable club lie Milan and does it

The refs are in his pocket

>not going to Cincinnati FC

Bingo

It really is insane, any contact with citys players are a foul and auto yellow while silva adn sane running round like a mental midget kicking the fuck out of everyones shins is a playon

>My Little Sawker
Trombone and Tampico

Can't count the amount of penalties he got in bundes when his team was behind

>best team got the most penalties
wow that has NEVER happened before; except for every season in every league

the absolute great managers(pep,fergie,etc) can influence the refs with their great personalities

What was stopping anybody who has coached Barca or Bayern since Pep from breaking that record? Or Madrid, for that matter. Ancelotti and Mourinho both had opportunities to break the record.

Except all the teams treated Bayern like fucking eggshells, they were afraid to touch them

>some ''''''''people'''''''''' still doubt poop is the greatest manager of all time
lmao fookin subhumans

Tumeric and Tapioca

Sean Dyce unironically best manager in EPLel

Meaningless record. Zidane won almost everything last season with spending just 30 million.

Pep spent 250 mil last season, didn't win shit. Another 250 for this season, and i will be surprised if he wins anything but the league.

>Zidane won almost everything last season with spending just 30 million.
With the already most stacked team; what a shit example

are you implying city wasn't already stacked? for premier league standard.

Actually what the fuck are YOU talking about, Barcelona was stacked as shit when pep took it. So was Bayern.

> one of the few Bayern fans that still hates Pep
> even though papa bear is back and won't win shit
Life must be painful for you.

>Zidane won almost everything last season with spending just 30 million.
You mean with his team that already had two players who broke the world transfer record?

>with spending just 30 million
you are the retard that said this

What do Barcelona and Bayern have to do with Madrid being stacked?

Why did Pep leave Barca to begin with? Imagine what he could have done with that Messi/Suarez/Neymar combination, and he would have never sold Thiago to Bayern.

> implying having literally no defending is a stacked team
> a glass Kompany, fucking Kolorov and Clichy as full backs
> Implying a 50 year old Toure, having fuck all wingers and nothing but Aguero and Silva is stacked
Mate they bought De Bruyne for Pep. He turned that team from a rough diamond to gold, he made De Bruyne the GOAT midfielder, he expanded Agueros game, he taught them a system and no other big manager or big team has been able to break his records.

Those two players cost less than pep's first seasonal purchaces, and they were bought 4 seasons apart, jackass.
Pep managed them, and made this record op mentioned, are you even reading this thread?
like i said, their team was stacked for premier league standard.
he won't win champion's league. all of the leagues defences are shit.

Thanks for all the (you)s assholes. it's very easy being the top manager with so much money at your disposal.
PSG are also shredding their league. bet you dont even know whos the manager.

my post had nothing to with that, I called you a retard for acting like Zidane wasn't in a similar situation because he only spent 30mil

I said I would apologise when he has won the EPL so no need for one yet.

this

>Thanks for all the (you)s assholes. it's very easy being the top manager with so much money at your disposal.
And yet so many managers fail at the richest clubs. Weird.

>turned a rough diamond to gold
So he made them worse?

He wasn't. Real Madrid spent less money in the last 5 seasons or even more than pep in his city spell so far.
And we still have a transfer window ahead.
I'm not exaggerating, check it yourself.

And just a reminder, he hasn't won shit with city. So relax kids.
If you give david moyes 3 seasons with bayern and couple of hundred million, he's gonna win some trophys.

why would I apologize to the murderer of football?

Let's check what did bayern do in the season before pep did this reddit record. For sure they were horrible.

Oh. They won everything.

>If you give david moyes
now this is bait

Had big issues with the club politics, which has shined through since he left in what happened with Luis Enrique and the issues with Messi, Neymar, shit signings etc.

He made them expensive shiny and malleable/flexible.

> Money
You realize there's close to a dozen big teams and managers that have spent a lot of money and gotten nothing out of it? People call City a small team for forever and the moment Pep cleans up "oh they're a big team with a chequebook" nigger what about Real, Bayern, Barca, PSG, Juve, Man United, Chelsea etc?

>take over perfect team from Heynckes
>make it shittier with meme philosophy and meme buying
if you didn't see Poop was a hack back then, there's no hope for you

based alfonso posters

>what about Real, Bayern, Barca, PSG, Juve, Man United, Chelsea etc?
what about them? they are winning trophies, and not spending nearly as much as pep.

he's alright but no Zidane

>0 victories in a row in Serie A
Fraud

i will only apologize if he wins the CL with city.

Pep was the manager of Real Madrid and Manchester United?

>People call City a small team for forever and the moment Pep cleans up "oh they're a big team with a chequebook"

People have been complaining about Man City's spending since the Arabs bought them almost a decade ago. The "small team" talk is usually meant to mock their English fanbase, which is smaller than that of several other PL clubs (at least 4, possibly as many as 7, but idk how many Englishmen have jumped on their bandwagon in the past decade).

..and yet only one of them can win the CL each year and only one can win their respective leagues.

Just spending money doesn't make a winning team and especially not to the degree of breaking EPL records like he is. No one can now say he's a bad manager and if he manages to win the champions league with fuckin Fabian Delph and Otamendi, no one can say he isn't the best manager of the generation.

You cannot possibly be serious.

Barca, PSG and United have spent obscene amounts on single players. Pep is spending silly money too but at least he's spreading it out.

oh wait yeah, i fucked up there, PSG spending is just ludocris.
But like i said, i will apologize if he wins the CL this season.

Moyes is doing great at west ham at the moment.
>Lose on late goal against city
>beat chelsea
>draw arselel

United, Chelsea, Arsenal, and to a lesser extent Liverpool and Tottenham are stacked, too.
None of these teams just set the record for most consecutive wins.

trips checkkkkkkkked

You're right about United and Chelsea. But Liverpool and Arsenal are a tier below them. Tottenham lower still.

Average wages per week by club

>Manchester United: 101,000 british pounds per week
>Manchester City: 101,000 british pounds per week
GAP
>Chelsea: 86,000 pounds per week
GAP
>Arsenal: 77,000
>Liverpool: 70,000
GAP
>Tottenham: 61,000

Arsenal, Liverpool, and Tottenham are not stacked to the degree that you would expect them to set some kind of wins record, unless they were playing in Serie A.

globalsportssalaries.com/

>Arsenal, and to a lesser extent Liverpool and Tottenham are stacked
If you're talking about the current squad then you're an idiot. Arsenal and Liverpool have 3 good players each. Tottenham have a strong starting XI but they lack any back-up and it shows by how much they're missing Alderweireld. And even United and Chelsea's current squad aren't nearly as good or as deep as City's squad.

>drawing a team that's sitting between leicester and burnley on the table
very impressive!

>Tigres
>Small Club

Triggered desu

but can he do that in the MLS?

poop > mourinho ?

>Pep leaves Barca

Win treble next season.

>Guardiola leaves Bayern

Same result next season.

I mean, c'mon, Pep is a good manager, but anyone could win with Messi's Barca.

>POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS

Pep left Barca in 2012...

has he ever won anything without a completely stacked team?
I'm sure he's a great manager, but don't most managers start with a below average team and work their way up the ladder?
this guy has literally only won with Barca, Bayern, and unlimited money Man City
say what you want about Mou, but at least he had to spend some time at Leira.
Pep gets mad when his players aren't perfect, and everyone acts like that's a good thing. I'd be interested to see how he would be with a bunch of shitters, or even a mid table club that's not obscenely talented. He'd lose his mind.

>clichy walker company sterling stones fernandinho
how is this a stacked team? i dont get it

>but don't most managers start with a below average team and work their way up the ladder?

He started with Barcelona's B team. In Spain's second division, and he did great, that's why Barca made him their senior team mamager.

>Pep gets mad when his players aren't perfect, and everyone acts like that's a good thing.
It is a good thing, because he's clearly great at his job.

>I'd be interested to see how he would be with a bunch of shitters, or even a mid table club that's not obscenely talented. He'd lose his mind.

You're retarded.

>le eccentric purist possession man

The thing about Pep is that people forget he started as a third division manager for Barcelona B, so he's no stranger to having both players with limited capabilities and developing young talent. He'd do great with a small side as long as he gets full control of the project, but this retarded obsession that has gotten into Sup Forumsartans where he has to prove himself to a bunch of nobodies by winning a league with whatever arbitrary last division club is ludicrous.

Fernandinho has been fucking great since he came to city

stones is the best centreback right now
sterling is the best winger after messi

> implying Barcelona was a stacked team when he went there and he didn't pull them out of the dumps, clean out the trash, promote a bunch of academy players and turn them into a juggernaught
> implying City was stacked and just spending money is the key to success
If you weren't around at the time at least get some information before you spout your opinions.

>Player no one cares about
>Joins Pep
>They start playing good
>"See! It's a stacked team!"

He joined City before Pep?

And was a nobody before Pep

kek, baiting this hard.
A Brazilian NT player and one of the best midfielders in the league
>nobody

>Brazilian NT Player
Like Paulinho?

The unanswered question

Bayern won the treble last year?

he is talking about the current season

or i hope

was Sup Forums ever right?

But could he do it in Brasileirão?

you think paulinho is as good as fernandinho?

No, I think a national team appearance doesn't make you a great player

Fernandinho was good in his day at the start of his City career, he turned to shit where people couldn't tell him apart from Fernando, they just knew he was one of the two useless shites playing next to Yaya Toure who was getting passed it.

Nekk minnit he's being compared to Kante when Pep gets him into the system and people are marvelling at him in Fullback position and now the same with Delph to an even bigger degree because he was never somebody before Pep. Now he's the best makeshift fullback around, besides maybe the one at Man U.

you guys think managing bayern is easy? look what happened to ancelotti. when you manage these top teams, you either win or you get fired. pep didn't do what he was supposed to do at bayern: win the ucl. but during peps entire time in germany only spanish teams won europe. they were just too good.

sterling was shit in the last 2-3 years

Are you nigger??

>Messi
>winger
Messi is no more of a winger than he's a creative midfielder. He often starts from that position in some matches but he's hardly tactically or technically limited to that specific position. Messi is sort of a unique case.

>psg beat real
>city don't win ucl
>neymar new best player in the world
>pep goes go psg because he has to have the best
>prem goes back to normal with united and chelsea trading titles

>prem goes back to normal with united and chelsea trading titles
Wow Amerimutt

still unanswered question

>all the buttflustered people in this thread who still can't and won't acknowledge Pep's greatness

Life must be extremely frustrating for you

Goes to the best team in every league and wins stuff, yeah he's the greatest in the world... I'd be more impressed if he did that with a mid table club like Burnley or Arsenal.

>Barcelona was stacked as shit when pep took it
Genocide your whole clan you subhuman kraut.

>Goes to the best team in every league and wins stuff

Do you even born before pep took the barca job? They're shite.

Stupid abonigger.

7 hours later and Sup Forums is still btfo

>Pep moves out of Spain
>everyone in Spain only came to beat Pep
>Bayern suffers because Spain is fucking ridiculous and eliminated Pep every single time
>every other manager besides Pep was essentially a passenger in the 3 years of absolute Spanish hegemony
>meanwhile Bayern had to beat fucking dirtmound to win the CL with Heynckes, who somehow gets credit as a better manager facing a weakened Barca with a literal dead manager and winning the league with the only team that matters in the Bundes
Pep is the best manager of all time and you're all a bunch of faggots.