/nba/ god dream edition

Westbrodie with the trip dub and the win over indiana and "improved eastern conference player" oladipo

houston vs charlotte next on espn

>Then Oladipo hits a three in Westbrook's face to win the game

Last 2 digits is how many games Boston wins this year

it's going to be the other way around brazillary

the ship has sailed hehe better luck next time oladipo :)

>Westbrook air balls the lay up then gets bailed out
lmao

Nah. Oladipo will hit a 3 +And1

Damn doris looking fucking sexy

>westbrook with the game-clinching assist
>lmao he's just a statpadder

WHY DONT THUNDER HAVE AN OFFENCE THEY HAVE GREAT PERIMETER SHOOTING, SLASHING GUARDS, AND ONE OF THE BEST PICK N ROLL BIGMEN IN THE GAME WHAT THE FUCK

pls win pacers

THE SHIP HAS SAILED
SHIP
HAS
SAILED

#THUNDERUP #WHYNOT

>Assist
That's an air ball. If you miss a shot and someone grabs a board it doesn't count as an assists

>assist
kek

>Indianapolis

OT TONIGHT?
>OT TONIGHT?
OT TONIGHT?
>OT TONIGHT?
OT TONIGHT?
>OT TONIGHT?
OT TONIGHT?

ball game

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CORN FUCKERS BTFO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>OLASHITO

OKLAHOMA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>INDIANA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HONEY CHERRIOS????

YEAH BECAUSE WE ATE YOUR ASSHOLE CEREAL BITCH MOTHERFUCKERS

NO OT TONIGHT

SNATCHED THAT BALL LIKE A G

GOD DREAM TONIGHT

Oladipo still better than the whole Thunder's roster, except for the best center in the league (Adams)

>westbrook gets fouled
>refs correctly call it for once in their miserable life
>foreign flags for foreign fags

>tfw Oladipo only scored 95 points and not 100

NO OT TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

>being this retarded

Can someone explain to me who this "big 3" is?

lonzo shooting the ball better than westbrick hahahahahahaha it's over /nba/ just admit you lose AGAIN!

Can someone explain to me why the guy I've PB'd thinks he's relevant?

want to be a fan of an NBA team

what do you recomend me?

please let it be a super very loser team, and who ever won a championship or a trophy from NBA

I detest the NBA teams, which have championship rings and have won the NBA finals

and likes losers and pathetic Teams

Adams/Westbrook/Felton

Clearly Adams, Abrines and Patterson

SHUT UP
I'M TRYING TO WATCH MY RAPTIES PLAY

Pacers

Cleveland

Hornets/Rockets shouldn't ever be a national primetime game

>Refs overturn a clear charge and give Pacers a shot to win the game by tying it

>still choke
>complain about refball

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah, theres' nothing to be said of the free throw differential from tonights game move along boys

Give me reasons to be a fan of the Pacers

>clear charge
oh yeah i forgot all weststats fans are 12 years old

i hate stupid fucking no good criminal banjo lip coon fuck monkey ass NIGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why arent you guys watching the celtics-nuggets game its been really fun and awesome

CLEAR

CHARGE

maybe if indiana didn't jack up 3s and drove like russ they'd get more calls

>Indiana whitetrash KKK losers THIS MAD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, they did play pretty dumb all game, which I blame the coaches.

will howard be elite ever again?

that's one ugly baby

Great commitment by OKC to keep sharing the ball, there were spurts of iso and heroball but they quickly changed it instead of letting it hang around.

Towards the end Melo jacked up some absolutely awful shots but they managed to survive despite it. Abrines tried driving when he's completely unable but still stuck in there and got the tip in, that's tough bball.

If Melo waits a bit, gets Young on hip and makes the extra pass instead of jacking up a contested midrange shot, and finishes that layup early instead of trying to get to the rim because he can't jump high at all anymore and gets his shit blocked all the time now, this would've been a 10 point win.

>cornfucker Oklahoma calling another place cornville

Jaylen with the dagger 3.

Good game Nugget bros

yeah, it was pretty good. it's a shame jokic didn't play but i'm glad the nugs managed to put up so many points on this celtics defense.

>Oklahoma
>corn

Now THIS is a 10/10 brainlet post.

Take US geography again cousin fucker

That actually isn't a class

I think its the most the Cs have given up this season

it actually is

t. Brainlet speedballing sister fucking corn shucker

LMFAO Oklahoma is pretending it's not a rural cornville, this is the most hilarious thing I've seen all day

>US geography
>not a class

Not only would it obviously be available in literally any reputable university, it has base classes going all the way back to middle school virtually everywhere in this country.

Of course, except in cornshucking county of Oklahomo

you should have at least taken it in middle school, if not high school

Bulls about to be 4-0 since Mirotic came back he's ruining the tank I'm gonna cry!

One of the biggest reasons I'm against benching Melo is because Patterson has been awful so far, missed all of training camp and a good amount of games, still recovering from a knee surgery, needs to work off rust.

Now he looks good, last 3 games he looks good.

If Patterson keeps playing well and making his threes, and Melo keeps getting blocked every time he tries a layup or keeps jacking up non catch and shoot mid range shots, then I'd be okay with benching him.

enjoy your 6th pick in the draft and another year of mediocrity
hahahahahahahaha

Geography is usually a subset of social studies, history, civics, etc. I've never seen a curriculum with it as a primary class such as english, math, science, etc.

Sweety, you generally do 1 set of social studies a year, same with math and science.

>Geography is usually a subset of social studies, history, civics, etc. I've never seen a curriculum with it as a primary class such as english, math, science, etc.

It is time to put Donovan Mitchell as the ROTY leader? I mean Simmons isn't even a rookie, plus Donovan has been outperforming him for a month and a half now.

If you are taking us geography in university you are in a special needs college

I have literally never seen US geography offered anywhere once in my life. Not even in movies or tv shows have I seen such an idea mentioned.

>heat choking once again when trying to get over .500

Yeah geography never was a class you took for an entire year. You'd spend like a week or two memorizing where the states are, take a test about it and that's about it.

>Geography is usually a subset of social studies, history, civics, etc. I've never seen a curriculum with it as a primary class such as english, math, science, etc.

who dis? hes so dreamy

Exactly

Jason Kidd is the worst coach in the Association. Dude is straight retarded.

probs would still be behind taytum

Marlon Brando

In California it was and still is common to get at least a semester

Lmao look at this dumbass

Simmons leads all rookies in 4 of the 5 major categories and is reigning rookie of the month. He's working on an allstar bid. This "race" is over

But he made Giannis a PG so....

>americans think knowking geography is knowing in what state is some irrelevant city is located but they don't know where kazakhstan is located nor the capital of senegal

out of desperation. He can't coach for shit.

You don't know every city of every state so why would I know about your irrelevant "countries" that are smaller than most of our states? Lmao hell some of your "countries" are smaller than some of our cities

Where are you from? Kids here get 1 year of geography, usually in 7th or 8th grade...then another semester in high school.

I see see why California needs geography classes. It's a state filled to the brim with beaners who need to learn about the country they came to illegally.

>why would I know about your irrelevant "countries" that are smaller than most of our states?
Kek, you are unironically ignorant

Kazakhstan is a rather large country

>completely ignores Lonzo
Yawn.

>I see see why California needs geography classes. It's a state filled to the brim with beaners who need to learn about the country they came to illegally.
>I see

wew lad

>I see see

>I see see why California needs geography classes.

>westats

LIKE THEY OT
DOUBLE OT, LIKE IM KD

>ameretards

If Jazz lose tonight my Thundie poos are in the playoffs AHAHAHHAHAHAHHA /nba/ BTFO cherry BTFO this is a god dream

Christ the Hornets are terrible

So you'll be knocked out in the first round again?

Funny since they couldn't miss from 3 against the Thunder. Especially Lamb, he was making 36 foot 3s and couldn't miss

They were lucky. Thunder and Rockets are on the same tier so can't really explain their performance then

Hornets aren't bad, Rockets are just the best team in the league.

>best team
Right, let's see what they look like against Pop on Friday

If the Kiwi who kept calling Steven Adams a bum is in this thread, I would like a formal apology right now.