Ken Shiro vs Gilberto Pedroza

>Sunday December 31 - TBS Japan
Ryoichi Taguchi vs Milan Melindo
Sho Kimura vs Toshiyuki Igarashi
Hiroto Kyoguchi vs Carlos Buitrago

Other urls found in this thread:

boxingscene.com/orlando-salido-retirement-over-im-coming-back-2018--123404
mxtpz.me/a/137052
thegruelingtruth.net/podcast/legends-boxing-showguest-former-two-time-heavyweight-champion-george-foreman/
instagram.com/p/BcrrgT1Hnjs/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjjNgr0Ekto
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

C
A
N
E
L
O

S
A
L
I
D
O

I
S

B
A
C
K

V
I
R
G
I
N

boxingscene.com/orlando-salido-retirement-over-im-coming-back-2018--123404

Kek this was fast

He wants that Loma paycheck

You guys listened to AB album?
mxtpz.me/a/137052

One more day until Americlaps are banned from the internet.

It won't pass nigga

McGregor vs Loma ...

...Who takes it?

Only an idiot would think Lomanletachinko would still be living past round 4 maximum

Who is the best competitive match up mcgregor can get? In his natural weight class

thegruelingtruth.net/podcast/legends-boxing-showguest-former-two-time-heavyweight-champion-george-foreman/

Damn big george sounds as sharp as ever for being 68 and having been in some real hard fights.

Unironically Paulie. Anything other than an outboxer with no power is game over, plus he's basically retired and would have to go up in weight

NoMasChenko would make him quit and end the McGoober meme once and for all

Well, McGregor would whoop Manny, so he'd have to move up a few weight classes. Eubank Jr. would probably be the most competitive fight

I bet you're the same guy who spams all those Wilder webms

Manny is shot but he still have insane engine and relative hands speed. Connor would Gass and get stopped again.

*NoMassChenko

>Disney own a 39% stake in Sky now
>Eddie Hearn is a Mickey Mouse promoter

Daily reminder that Lomachenko has STILL not defeated anybody good

Eubank is a world level boxer in his prime and slightly taller, McGregor would be in a coma like Nick Blackwell

instagram.com/p/BcrrgT1Hnjs/

lel

>All of Lara thrown power punches in the fight
I also like how the Showtime scorecard itself shows the fight clearly not as "decisive" as Lara fans want you to believe.

w.e you say, pal

JUST

poor frenchie getting robbed.
typical brit shit show.

He didn't get robbed. CB was clearly the better boxer.

right, Eddie.

it really does just differ from person to person. Evander and Bowe don't sound nearly as good

Notice how Lara didn't throw a single punch in that webm.

People will find any way to say the underdog was "robbed" their opponent including just not scoring the damn fight.
I feel like most people who cry "robbery" don't even bother to do their own round by round scoring, they either take the commentators score as fact, or they just look at the fight and say "I think this guy won".

>didn't watch the fight
take this last (You) as charity.

This gif shows that Lara thought he was putting a schooling on Canelo like Mayweather did but in reality he just was just jabbing weakly while Canelo got on the inside and got away with a lot of body work.

He was knocked down twice but dominated the last three rounds and scored knock downs on his clearly outclassed opponent.

Did you actually watch the fight?

will /ourgyp/ be ok?

I can't wait to see him face up(or down) on the canvas

Yeah I know, but it was expected for them so it's not surprising, just sad. It is surprizing instead how George wasnt affected at all.

1000x this

>hates fury
>hates bjs
why are Muslims so racist against gypsies?

No one likes him because he acts like an ass and has been hiding a belt for far too long. Billy Joe is an embarrassment to the sport of boxing.

Death by a hundred uppercuts

Lemieux will end the Slicc Gypsy Meme and then go on to knock out Golovkin in front of a sold out Olympic Stadium on Canada Day

i like him

What do you like about him? He's a shit boxer with a shit personality. His only decent win was over Andy Lee and that was a few years ago.

he's a man of the people

this
can't wait for designated black man eubank to come and twat this bum

A class act

BJS already outclassed that mutt

/heem/ here just dropping by to say good OP

>abloo abloo muh history

just wait. eubank will body groves and twat the gypsie

Fuck off

I am feel

*and still*

>and still a piece of human garbage

>losing to a piece of human garbage
state of the eubank meme

>and still shit

ok thanks for clearing that one up

He only wanted the belt so he could pawn it for copper

Maybe they will have his shitty little pikey kid hit Lemieux in the balls too. Lemieux can relieve society of a future burden and knock the kids head off his shoulders.

i don't think there's anyone alive who thinks the leaf won't KO this guy before round 5

damn willie boy, still upset over that L, bud?

>getting THIS upset by s l i c c nigga Billy

Does anyone remember the video of BJS completely drunk and threatening Coogs before he went off on a drunken rant about women belonging on there knees or in the kitchen?

this
it's pathetic, tbqh

>their*

>doubting McGregor

>Lemieux cucks when BJS coasts to an easy UD then goes on to toy with Canelo in front of a packed Mexican audience

What do you guys think of handicap boxing

Billy Joe Saunders is far and away one of Britain's best boxers and has the resume to back it up:

>Chris Eubank Jr
>Andy Lee
>Willie Monroe Jr
>Gary O'Sullivan
>John Ryder
>Nick Blackwell

Current WBO Middleweight Champion of the World. 25-0.

The NUMBERS don't lie.

If Lemieux is such a draw that he can afford to make Billy travel even though he's champion why do we almost never get canadian flags itt?

>Spike O'Sullivan kek

I've watched that bum here in my city a few times now. He fucking sucks but all the fake Irishman love him.

That's the most untalented list of fighters I've ever looked at

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjjNgr0Ekto

Lemieux considers himself french

fury is the real gypsie king. bjs is a fraud. fury can hold claim to being the best in his division. bjs can't even say he's the best in the country and the vast majority of people know eubank will finish him easy in a rematch. hell, all the odds are stacked against him in the lememe fight

>the vast majority of people know eubank will finish him easy in a rematch.

>cope man hates one sliccster in rigo but likes billy joe

Why do people think BJS is slicc? He's looked like a big stiff idiot in his last few fights

I know a few guys with perfectly functional legs who have less footwork

>boxnation
>all brits
>implying brits know any boxers outside these shores

half the people here didn't even know who golovkin was till 3 months ago

>Dwyer correctly picked Loma-Rigo
I thought Loma would win, but it sure made me wonder

Super 8 HW tourny when?

How can this be anything other than a slugfest?

>vast majority of people know eubank will finish him easy in a rematch

Umm no

I had a boxnation subscription for a couple of years. It was an enlightening experience about British boxing .

LITERALLY can't argue with this Tbh

>I rate David Lelose

>pikey wit

> i rate silly boe jaunders

d a m a g e d

Sometimes I wish more people here watch boxing so I can go to a bar and talk about it meanwhile theres a card on the TV. Then I realize how terrible are the casuals and how autistic toward the sport I am.

>Then I realize how terrible are the casuals and how autistic toward the sport I am

This