YES YOU FUCKING DO. YOU GO OUT IN THE PUBLIC AND IT'S A FUCKING EMMBARRASSMENT TO ME...

>YES YOU FUCKING DO. YOU GO OUT IN THE PUBLIC AND IT'S A FUCKING EMMBARRASSMENT TO ME. YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING BITCH IN HEAT AND IF YOU GET RAPED BY A PACK OF NIGGERS, IT'LL BE YOUR FAULT, ALRIGHT? BECAUSE YOU PROVOKED IT. YOU ARE PROVOCATIVELY DRESSED ALL THE TIME, WITH YOUR FAKE BOOBS, YOU FEEL YOU HAVE TO SHOW OFF IN TIGHT OUTFITS AND TIGHT PANTS, WHERE YOU CAN SEE YOUR PUSSY FROM BEHIND. AND THAT GREEN THING TODAY WAS ENOUGH! THAT'S PROVOCATIVE, OK? I'M TELLING YOU, I'M JUST TELLING YOU THE TRUTH. I DON'T LIKE IT, I DON'T WANT THAT WOMAN. I DON'T WANT YOU! I DON'T BELIEVE YOU ANYMORE! I JUST DON'T TRUST YOU, I DON'T LOVE YOU. I DON'T WANT YOU, OK?!

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2010/07/16/mel_gibson_tapes_complete_transcript/
google.com/search?site=&source=hp&ei=TyzFWNO_PKCWjQP22pqoDQ&q=youtube mel gibson phone&oq=youtube mel gibson phone&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.12...185.10080.0.11460.15.15.0.6.6.0.647.3982.0j6j5j2j0j2.15.0....0...1c.1.64.mobile-gws-hp..0.11.1654...0j0i131k1j30i10k1.ucF2Sb2xQdo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't even have to read the words, just looking through the catalog and seeing Mel's face accompanied with a string of capitalized letters gets me chuckling.

Australians are untouchable.

More importantly what did he mean by this?

I'm not sure about the subtle underlying message but he has really nice teeth.

Mel you goddamn beautiful imperfect human being :'(

salon.com/2010/07/16/mel_gibson_tapes_complete_transcript/

It's like watching the ocean, you guys. It's like seeing the whole of mankind at once. I see what's wrong with him and what's wrong with her, and I can't be mad at anyone.
I'm just watching, horrified.

Do you ever get this feeling, user?

Fucking, man and woman. They're whores but at the end of the day we're all just crying infants looking for comfort.

He's right
He's American

Fuck me, he's using every abusive tactic in the book. The ones the SJWs talk about, but it's not so simple.
He's lost his sanity and taking her's down with him.
It's too deep, boys.

That fool shoved some red pills in her mouth and shut her nose closed with the other hand

> salon

Fuck out of here faggot

Why didn't she just leave?

Would you leave a woman worth 450 million dollar?

I would if she was threatening to cave my head in.

levitation?! so this is why the jews fear him

I just put the quote in a search engine and read the quoted dialogue you useless faggot

>Lazem ta3ref ya me7tal, the zionist is a dog and an oppressor. Ya quds Hizbillah qadimoon qadimoon qadimoon
>Khaybar Khaybar ya yahudi

What did Mel Gibson mean by this?

Having your woman constantly wearing clothes specifically designed to make you look overly sexually attractive to other men plays on your mind. You should never date a woman with fake tits, because it shows they will go to extreme lengths to garner attention from men and that they are untrustworthy

Mel did nothing wrong

Apart from knocking up a drug using whore

Believe it or not, user: some women are faithful.
Yeah, yeah, there's money in it this time. But when you actually find a girl that respects you in that old-fashioned way, shuts up when you talk and all that, the real tragedy is that they WILL stay with you, and you WILL be at risk of developing a god complex.

But there's always that cognitive dissonance, user. They'll love you, knowing it's bad, and start trying to catch that occasional side-glance as their subconscious begs them to escape.

That's why gentleman were taught to be gentle, men user.
That's why we hold the door open.

Hitting a woman is almost like hitting a dog.
Except you fuck the dog later.

Sup Forums used to be all about protecting dogs, user.
We used to have hearts.

This poor, corrupted woman...

fuckin' kek'd

OP is yelling, but Mel was definitely in the right about this.

>>[Something that was never said that also includes racism]
>What did he mean by this

What did Sup Forums mean by this?

>Believe it or not, user: some women are faithful.
kek

this. reminder to never commit to a girl cause shes always on the lookout for Brad Chad Pitt.

he should have made a mad mel movie instead of that hacksaw ridge piece of shit

I've seen better girls on cam shows
And I can get them with only 10 credits. Wtf was Mel thinking

You NEED to watch blood father if that's what you're looking for

This should be illegal.

> cherrypicked photos

You can do better

What he needs to do is make Lethal Weapon V before Danny Glover turns 100

She wears incredibely indecent clothing in public, to the point where the ill informed would think she is inviting them to have sex with her.
The outfit she had worn that day was especially lewd, and he does not want to be married to a woman who is willing to reveal almost all of her features in a shameless public manner, and as she continues to do so his love for her is dissipating.

Of course after she antagonized him prior to recording, his wording and mannerisms were fairly volatile, as he's a human being and not some sort of Leftist.

jujuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Ll the Mel phone rants can be found on YouTube

google.com/search?site=&source=hp&ei=TyzFWNO_PKCWjQP22pqoDQ&q=youtube mel gibson phone&oq=youtube mel gibson phone&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.12...185.10080.0.11460.15.15.0.6.6.0.647.3982.0j6j5j2j0j2.15.0....0...1c.1.64.mobile-gws-hp..0.11.1654...0j0i131k1j30i10k1.ucF2Sb2xQdo

Melposting needs a comeback. You need to get raped by a pack of Mels.

Mel is a fag.

Without Australia this great man may never have achieved his potential.

>this is what Strayacunts actually belive

?

Are you for real nigga?

Trump might be a funny meme and cause hilarious butthurt, but his kids are all pampered failures.

>I see what's wrong with him...

Nothing?

The desire to leave that Hell hole counts as motivation I guess...

said the manchild with 3 digit networth posting on an anime picture board

>says the manchild with 6 digit networth, a rich inheritance, 2 science degrees from good universities and high cheekbones

Stop projecting please. This isnt Sup Forums. Im here to talk about kino, not REEEEEEE about how Jamal stole my girlfriend.

Is 'pack' the correct term for a group of black men?

>lying on the internet
you really are pathetic

Maybe "swarm" or "murder"?

Every fucking time this cracks me up. Based fucking Mel. Meme master kike killing straight up alpha male.

>In 2010, Gibson offered a settlement worth approximately $15 million, but it was refused by Oksana Grigorieva.
>In August 2011, Grigorieva settled with Gibson and was awarded $750,000, joint legal custody, and a house in Sherman Oaks, California to live in until their daughter Lucia turns 18, at which point the house will be sold and the proceeds turned into a trust fund for Lucia.
>In 2014 it was reported that Oksana lost half of her $750,000 award due to a conversation she had on the Howard Stern Radio Show where Mel Gibson was mentioned. A judge ruled that this violated a confidentiality clause, reportedly resulting in a considerable loss of revenue for Grigorieva.

what a cheeky cunt tries to ruin him by releasing their private conversations and doesn't forget to be on her best behavior. Fuck this bitch

Keep projecting bra.

Projecting? I have a 6 digit networth, a rich inheritance, 2 science degrees from good universities and high cheekbones, kiddo

Sounds familiar.

I didn't notice he was twisting his ankle till that dude mentioned, now that I see it i can't stop laughing

why don't you fags post the part where he rages at her just because she slept instead of waiting for him to suck his dick?
mel gibson is an asshole who only cares about sex

Impotent old cunts shouldn't be allowed to breed eww

>mel gibson is an asshole who only cares about sex

And?

>They had to make their own flag to burn

kek

TO RECAP

SLUTS ARE PIGS IN HEAT

NIGGERS ARE PACKS OF RAPISTS

i am russian and KPRF member but i can say that mel is republican but he is right about women in west dressing like whores, we educate you not to do that, you do not need to be a whore, not needed and it is wrong

That's why she's there.

Anyone have that pic of Mel looking at his hand after Will Smith shakes it?

AND WE DESERVE TO BE BLOWN BEFORE THE FUCKING JACUZZI

he'll be 80 years old when the kid turns 10. imagine that

LITERALLY THE ONLY PURPOSE OF WOMEN

>JUST SMILE AND BLOW ME

He must have given her even more money under the table.

I'LL BURN THE GODDAMN HOUSE DOWN

He literally said it though, are you 12 or what?

relax sugartits

>WHERE YOU CAN SEE YOUR PUSSY FROM BEHIND

>...are you a Jew?

fucking kek