What's the most embarrassing situation a film/tv celebrity has been caught in?

What's the most embarrassing situation a film/tv celebrity has been caught in?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gCKhktcbfQM
youtube.com/watch?v=2LtBSqGzi3o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Carradine#Death
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fappening

When and why did he piss himself?

One time jack black came in my hair at summer camp when we were kids.

Controlling a cock that big and thicc isn't easy you know. That's just precum btw.

He has severe social anxiety, everytime someone tries to interview him he gets nervous as fuck.

He's done it a lot

kek are these real? Regardless, somsone should start shopping more pictures of him peeing himself

>when he looks classier standing on a streetcorner pissing himself than I ever could if I tried
fml

wow, ain't nobody told him about DependsĀ®?

Liam Neeson? More like Piam Weeson.

If youre known to be a heavy drinker, this is just par for the course. Not that extraordinary.

Piam Weeson? More like Pee on my jeans, son

What did his kids think?

okay but that's just a problem with his body then

is not like he is an idiot and chooses to pee himself

You they don't share his views about the juden?

W-wow! She's just like us!

Am pretty sure he is a very functioning alcoholic.

He has reasons to be one.

Her daughter is

More like.. "excuse me, Mr, I think you've pissed yourself. Please don't hurt me."

>it's not like he's an idiot and chooses to pee himself

>feels warm piss running down leg
>chooses not to unzip pants to piss
Yeah, he's definitely choosing to pee himself

He can't keep getting away with it

Kek

Sure peeing yourself seems optimal for a moment, nice and warm, but it's just going to get cold later and then you will come to regret your decision

Hi, Lily Mo.

If peeing your pants is cool, consider me Miles Davis

Aye he look dickered as a cunt

I seriously don't get any of that, can someone explain it to me?

>liam neeson will soon be too old to make hardboiled kinos

>fappening
This desu

UNO

She looks like her dad

youtube.com/watch?v=gCKhktcbfQM
>implying he isn't already

he did say he was drinking up to 3-4 bottles of wine a night after his wife died, but he should have cut down by now

I would laugh at this if he wasn't drinking to the point of pissing himself every night to cope with the fact that his wife of 15 years died in a sudden, unassuming accident and now he's just waiting to die in misery since he won't kill himself out of respect for his children.

she is a slut

Gary Glitter
Pete Townsend
Jared Fogle

Im drunk every night without pissing myself, being an alcohol is not reason to piss yourself daily

>tfw you realize he has pisspants in all the scenes in Schindler's list and thats why we very seldom see him from the wais down

>In June 2012, Neeson's publicist denied reports that Neeson was converting to Islam. However, the actor has expressed an affection for the Adhan, the Islamic call to prayer, that he grew accustomed to while filming Taken 2 in Istanbul: "By the third week, it was like I couldn't live without it. It really became hypnotic and very moving for me in a very special way. Very beautiful."
DROPPED

Doesn't matter.

If Allah is so great why can't he make Liam Neeson's pants dry?

youtube.com/watch?v=2LtBSqGzi3o

'member Winning?

Most embarrassing is probably that actresses that was caught masturbating and flicking her nipple.

My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind. My boobs are blind.

The OG sex tape. With a 16 year old girl.

What did she look like

Abigail Spencer. Best part of the fappening

We never got to see her, seeing as how she was 16.

You left out that he seemed to give a man a blow job in the video. funny how no one mentions that.

I didn't know it was that kind of theater!

it was wasn't?

It's 2017..

The Dustin Diamond sex tape that no one wanted to watch.

You guys probably aren't old enough to remember, but hugh grant got caught fucking a streetwalking black prostitute at the height of his career.how he got away with it basically unscathed is beyond me. Oh here is a pic of his wife at the time, she also stayed with him after.

>adult movie theater
>can't pull your dick out

what are they for?

>height of your career
>literally drowning in pussy across the board
>pay to fuck an ape

what did he mean by this

That means he had his bare butt on a dirty seat where other sick men go to masturbate on.

Winona Ryder is known to dodge ovens

>You guys probably aren't old enough to remember

God I love her so much

I just want her to sit on my face and smother me to death with her vagina

She's pretty

>Richardson died on 18 March 2009 from an epidural hematoma after a skiing accident in Quebec, Canada.[1]
>On 16 March 2009, Richardson sustained a head injury when she fell while taking a beginner skiing lesson at the Mont Tremblant Resort in Mont-Tremblant about 80 miles (130 km) from Montreal.

How do you fall that hard in a beginner ski lesson...?

Who hasn't pissed themselves a little bit when out drinking. He's just got the problem of paps following him.
I now wear black jeans on wild nights to hide teh fact I piss myself.

This guy gets it

>Who hasn't pissed themselves a little bit when out drinking
Me. Never pissed myself once, get control of your life ffs

they make diapers for adults now. Try them out if you're still struggling to hold the piss in

Key word is "out".

>using diapers just for a few squirts while ona pub
Yeah, that's really practical.

I think it's just those few drop after having taken a piss

check my shirt bois

It's normally the post-piss dribbles that catch me out. When i put my dick away a sneaky, hidden squirt works its way out.

Water your peeson daily

we headed in a different direction now

>be rich plantation owner
>drowning in money and subservient white women
>resort to fuck your property

Can I save this picture safely? I'm in Iran right now btw

He was told that they were making a Taken 4

I masturbated many times to Liz Hurley's bikini pics as a teen.

>Pulling out your dick and pissing in the middle of the street with paparazzi's watching

Sure, go ahead senpai. She's 18.

Talk about your fall from graces.

>caught having sex with someone of the legal age

The fuck?

>>he doesnt know this is a sign of alcoholism
SAD

>What's the most embarrassing situation a film/tv celebrity has been caught in?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Carradine#Death

being drunk probably helps. ask sonny bono.

Not embarrassing is your dead faggot

>Representation and diversity have become major hot button issues in the film industry, as there's an overriding belief that showing a marginalized group in a wrong or misguided way can ultimately prove detrimental in the long run. It's an issue that has bogged down plenty of movies over the years, and Liam Neeson's upcoming crime thriller Hard Powder has become the latest victim. In fact, we've just learned that Hard Powder was recently denied access to shoot in the Rocky Mountain parks because of its depiction of Canada's indigenous people.

Bravo cucknadia

It's funny, ask any woman what she thinks of guys who shag prostitutes and you'll get the same response from 90% of them: It's disgusting and if they've done it it's a dealbreaker for a relationship

But they'd all bone Hugh Grant in an instant

No they wouldn't

My sides

peeing pants/being desperate to pee is my fetish

>>>>reddit

Why do i believe you

>have a crazy sex party w/ underaged
>don't suck any dicks
who does this

Yeah, but only if it's women.