Why is this trailer triggering so many manbabys?

Why is this trailer triggering so many manbabys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nI7HVnZlleo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've never heard of this.

It's basically Female John Wick. It's actually directed by one of Wicks co directers. Trailer is very NSFW
youtu.be/nI7HVnZlleo

I checked it out and it looks forgettable.

they need to improve fight scenes they look like shit

Tell that to the people shitting themselves with rage over the fact that a woman beats up men in a cartoonish action film

That part at the beginning looked like they were dancing.

Charlize actually has better credentials than Keanu for a role like this, since she's actually killed someone with a gun.

>Charlize Theron
>John Goodman
>James McAvoy
>woman actually gets beat up and takes hits instead of just Black Widow'ing everybody
>hot lesbian sex scene
Looks bretty based, I don't see the problem

went too hard on the badass woman shit.

>killer queen
>thats too bad
>says fuck every two seconds
>lmao white men cant handle lesbians
>enough to say hello

but it looks like a fun ride once.

I don't mind women beating men if they use techniques other than strength, because thats how it would have to actually work. I don't really get why people would be offended, but it's very forgettable.

thats a very retarded thing to say

Looks pretty good honestly.

Triggering is the wrong word.

People are just pointing out how fucking lame it is.

>Theron is a liberal Democrat who supports abortion rights, gay rights, animal rights, and gives all her political donations to Democrats
Shit, nevermind. Notredpilled/10. This movie sucks.

She doesn't even appear to be winning that first fight, just barely fighting off her attackers. I don't get why everyone was crying their eyes out about it yesterday.

>manbaby
The word couldn't be more millenial if you tried.

>>woman actually gets beat up and takes hits instead of just Black Widow'ing everybody
This makes me want to watch it.

Yeah but that's 99% of women anyway

>hot lesbian sex scene
This makes me want to watch it.

the action is very loose. maybe shes too old to do the training

This is a western movie. You want combat KINO go watch an eastern movie, specifically from the asian cinema field.

fuck off

What is there to hate? Looks fine to me

keanu did the training for wick and thats guy's ancient

this is not your safe space and hes right, so you fuck off lol

>replying to bait

His second go around as the character John Wick shows the extent of his training at an 'ancient' age. Still stiff. Not all of it is his fault, though, as western action sequences are vastly different in how they are shot compared to their eastern counterparts.

You're right, this is not his safe space and the other guy is wrong, so you fuck off lol

What makes you think my reply was b8? You a libcuck or something? This is Trump's America now, faggot.

when you say triggering, do you mean erecting an erection?

I'm hyped as fuck, when does this come out? I would identify as a manchild, maybe not a manbaby.

>This is not a safe space
>fuck off
You're both retards.

WELCOME TO THE RETARD CLUB THEN FAGGOT

>Hear Charlize Theron doing her "British" accent
>All I can think is:

MR F

>This is Trump's America now, faggot.
AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

>went too hard on the badass woman shit

This isn't kill bill

If this is a legit opinion, you should kill yourself for being so trivial

>lesbian
DROPPED

DYKES GTFO

FLOP INCOMING

The problem for people on this board is that it has a woman in it as the lead

Sup Forumsfags are as nu-maly as sjw nu-males...deep down they all want Boco no Pico: The movie.

its funny, because i dont have a problem with women being karatejitsu gods in movies, but this seems incredibly edgy and like its trying to make a statement.

its really not though.

Yes but where? WhEr do i trll p ople

In the first fight after the first punch to the face from the guy, she should've been knocked out realistically.

I don't even need to watch the movie to know that both McAvoy and either John Goodman or Toby Jones will doublecross her.

>Charlize Theron
>James Macavoy
>John Goodman
>Toby Jones

Well this might be pretty good...

>suddenly meme music
>she gets hit in the face with a metal chair jumps back up like its nothing and beats the hell out of some guy
>kills a guy while jumping out of a window to a lower floor in a shot for shot ripoff of the same kill from Machete

WHELP

I must have watched the wrong trailer, because I have already forgotten everything in it wig the exception of the terrible music choice.

so does she fight any other women in this movie

looks fun

I literally came in your pants

Looks like a try out to audition for the next Bond, like Layer Cake was for Daniel Craig.

this actually looks alright

charlize theron is probably the only good actress and the fact she's willing to do what are essentially man films (globe-trotting action films with sex) makes her better than alright in my book

So why do leftiests use "triggered" now? I thought it's a very serious condition?

>literally the president

yes

The chick she has the sex scene with objectively looks like a man/tranny.

Prime example of retardation.

The left always used triggered. Right retards use "cringe" which is the exact same thing

This doesn't look like a movie aiming for realism, it's an over stylized suspend your sense of disbelief film. Just like a lot of Asian media where a tiny person or a little girl is a bad-ass. I'll actually watch this.

>Movie looks like an alright fun thing to watch while drinking.
>Leftists, probably: Waah white woman lesbian fetishism violence against women female character too much like masculine character but woman for selling tits also waaaaaaaaah.
>Right wingers: Waah a woman kicking ass she weighs like 10000 pounds less than I do I could beat her up and lesbians are degenerate. Waaaaaaaaah.

>Express that both sides are retarded.

>Either one: Waaaaah le fence sitting middle of the road fuckface inferior because you aren't playing silly political war games waaaaaaaah.

Suddenly the "i liek mobies" retarded frog posters seem like the ones who should inherit the Earth.

>The left always used triggered
Ok roastie, feels more like they are trying it to reclaim it. Point is, why do they use it to shit on people when it's supposed to be something serious?

>Prime example of retardation.
Yes, your post is that.

Ah, the intellectual centrist

Glad you understand

Cringing is the same thing as wincing.

Triggered is to snap mentally, like how real PTSD sufferers (almost all veterans) can snap due to certain sounds or sights. Its lenient "definition" is to snap into a crying fit because you're a pussy and offended by something.

You're not allowed to talk about retardation and then go and say something irrevocably retarded. You just can't do that.

I completely agree, this movie looks like fun but people are going so far as to call me a leftist cuck because "omg shes a girl beating people up wtf this is so unrealistic"

Well clearly it happened. Give your head a shake.

>cover of an 80s song
>a Queen song
>everyone is just too cool and aloof in the trailer
It's painful.

>Movie called Atomic Blonde
>Atomic by Blondie doesnt start playing

None of those punches look like they have any wight behind them but they still make that generic *THUD* noise. They are trying to hide that she can't really fight and are doing lousy job at it