WWE confirmed RACIST

youtu.be/LtGzV6jepgo?t=16s

why is professional wrestling always geared towards redneck racists when it is a global form of entertainment that everyone watches?

>logo is a gorilla

Oh baby.

pinhead

The current WWE female champion (or was she defeated recently?) is married to an Asian guy

>>watched by queers and manchilds

sure thing fag

their faces look like if you asked a police sketch artist to draw a tranny and a mongol who quit working out recently

Based WWE working the Niggers.

Anyone who actually likes wrestling as an artform no longer watches WWE for this reason. I'm mostly into NJPW (Japan's biggest wrestling company) and PWG at this point.

Ugh, I wish I could take back my vote for trump. He's really ruining this country!

>artform
>PWG

Alright WWEbabby, keep watching dusty scantily clad seniors on a weekly basis.

>wrestling as an artform

Ya finna seething

SUPER DRAGON

have sex

>all wrestling is WWE

This is why the industry is dying.

>getting worked into a shoot

OP a nigger

>WWEbabby

Shut the fuck up. Anyone that watches PWG will tell you that its indie-tier spam wrestling.

because the rest of the world is watching it to laugh at the expense of the redneck racists

Please explain this to someone who wasn't raised by a television and a pack of malboros

They're all playing pretend and the evil guys are being mean to the good guys by calling them names.

who /benoit/ here?

GOAT

>fictional character is being racist to another fictional character
>outrage ensues

>he thinks shoot promos are fictional

You sound like you're either a nigger or a faggot. So fess up, OP, which one is it? Either way, congrats, you got yourself worked.

finna bump

Everyone knows Vince is racist as shit. To this day almost every single black wrestler is just another shucking-and-jiving-nigger gimmick. It's all Vince knows how to write for black people.