/hoc/ rin a din finn binn edition

Other urls found in this thread:

aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/hockey/a/l1EjK7/gronborg-till-jvm-for-att-specialstudera-poangkungen
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/cric/

nah other one

bulju hattrick
check them

Grats desu

No no no not against Wild

>How will you seed the playoffs without divisions?
There's two ways you could do it. #1 would be 1v16, 2v15 etc.. Simple but round 1 would be shite.

The other (and my preferred option) would be to split the teams into 2 halves. The top half (1v8, 2v7..) play off, the winners go through to the 3rd round, the losers get a second chance in the 2nd round.

The bottom half (9v16, 10v15...) is sudden death. Winners go through to round 2, losers eliminated. Other rounds are knockouts.

I made a graphic to clarify this; here we can see that with two series losses, Teams 2 and 6 were in the top half and were eliminated in the second round, wasting their double chances. After Round 2, the playoffs continue as-is, culminating in Teams 1 and 5 meeting in the Cup Final.

>What about timezones
Can you REALLY fix them without relocating the whole league to one zone? Perhaps start times could be adjusted to better accommodate the away team and their TV audience?

>What about increased traveling
addressed this earlier. The western teams already travel a lot so getting the eastern teams crossing the continent more often will help balance things. Then, teams already have access to charter aircraft AND more recovery time due to fewer games.

Tom here, hitting meme free agency soon. Offers?

Sorry mate, but you are washed up.

also gonna add that the biggest advantage of this system is any matchup could occur in the cup final. Ever wanted a TOR v MTL final? Not happening in the present system. This one is possible.

Duchenne to Carolina for a 3rd rounder

Is Hanzal elite?

Conferences bring extra SPICE to the league.
west vs east is a good meme

‘no’
Duchess would be elite on a team that isn’t a total dumpster fire.

he scored 50% of Dallas' goals last game so yes

Reminder that when telling tempature, C stands for Correct and F stands for Fake

canada sux lql
like if u agree

>Goalies:
Carter Hart (Everett, WHL) Colton Point (Colgate, NCAA)

>Defence:
Jake Bean (Calgary, WHL) Kale Clague (Brandon, WHL) Dante Fabbro (Boston Univ, NCAA) Cal Foote (Kelowna, WHL) Victor Mete (Montreal, NHL) Cale Makar (Massachusetts, NCAA) Conor Timmins (Sault Ste. Marie, OHL)

>Forwards:
Drake Batherson (Cape Breton, QMJHL) Maxime Comtois (Victoriaville, QMJHL) Dillon Dube (Kelowna, WHL) Alex Formenton (London, OHL) Jonah Gadjovich (Owen Sound, OHL) Brett Howden (Moose Jaw, WHL) Boris Katchouk (Sault Ste. Marie, OHL) Jordan Kyrou (Sarnia, OHL) Michael McLeod (Mississauga, OHL) Taylor Raddysh (Erie, OHL) Sam Steel (Regina, WHL) Tyler Steenbergen (Swift Current, WHL) Robert Thomas (London, OHL)

quarterfinal exit imminent
Russia, USA, Finland and Sweden in semis

>t. doesnt know anything

Big hulking Prarie blueline will lead us to Gold

>MÅLVAKTER
Filip Gustavsson (Luleå), Filip Larsson (Tri-City Storm), Olle Eriksson Ek (Färjestad)

>BACKAR
Rasmus Dahlin (Frölunda), Timothy Liljegren (Toronto Marlies), Erik Brännström (HV71), Jacob Moverare (Mississauga Steelheads), Jesper Sellgren (Modo), Filip Westerlund (Frölunda), Gustav Lindström (Almtuna), Linus Högberg (Växjö)

>FORWARDS
Elias Pettersson (Växjö), Lias Andersson (Frölunda), Fredrik Karlström (Linköping), Tim Söderlund (Skellefteå), Oskar Steen (Färjestad), Axel Jonsson Fjällby (Djurgården), Marcus Davidsson (Djurgården), Jesper Boqvist (Brynäs), Isac Lundeström (Luleå), Linus Lindström (Skellefteå), Glenn Gustafsson (Örebro), Fabian Zetterlund (Färjestad), Jacob Olofsson (Timrå), David Gustafsson (HV71), Lucas Elvenes (Rögle)

Unfortunately no Nylander (Buffalo doesn't want him to go) and BRRRAAAAAPPPPP (Elite starter in the nhl)

poonada is finland tier hockey developer
you've slipped from your position.
1. Sweden
2. USA
3. Finland
4. Russia

POWER GAP

5. Canada

*rapes all opposition*

good post

>Heiskanen-Kuokkanen-Tolvanen
thinking man's trio

>Jake Bean
>Cal Foote
>Tyler Steinbrenner
High meme team

>rags

Cant wait till Sweden is one and done and I get to laugh at this dumb muzzie who thinks he knows hockey

>bustanen-benisanen-manletanen

>laffs

If Finland doesnt make the semis this year at the WJC. I will eat a bucket of shit and video tape it

I recognize some of my teams prospects in the lineups Sweden posted. Where can I watch your league lads?

Did Sweden even medal last year? Canada got memed in the Gold Medal game with a Latvia tier team with too many frogs

I'm printing this out and getting it notarized

desu, we're going to loose the bronze medal game for the 4th year in a row, I just know it. Dahlin will be a huge disappointment, Lias will feel the pressure as well and probably give in to the canadian cheap shots.

Sweden needs to stay in its lane

Love Sweden and their elite players on my Lightning roster

>Elite
>Cant even make the playoffs without a Canadian

Is a Canada/Finland gold medal basically confirmed?

Fuck thats last years, heres the real one

Maalivahdit:
1 Luukkonen Ukko-Pekka, HPK Hämeenlinna
30 Lehtinen Lassi, Lukko Rauma
31 Halonen Niilo, HIFK Helsinki

Puolustajat:
2 Heiskanen Miro, HIFK Helsinki
4 Salo Robin, Sport Vaasa
5 Räsänen Eemeli, Kingston Frontenacs OHL
6 Välimäki Juuso, C Tri-City Americans WHL
7 Juolevi Olli, TPS Turku
23 Vaakanainen Urho, SaiPa Lappeenranta
25 Laavainen Roope, HPK Hämeenlinna
28 Jokiharju Henri, Portland Winterhawks WHL
36 Kotkansalo Kasper, Boston University NCAA

Hyökkääjät:
3 Jääskä Juha, HIFK Helsinki
9 Kuokkanen Janne, Carolina Hurricanes NHL
10 Turkulainen Jerry, JYP Jyväskylä
12 Koivula Otto, Ilves Tampere
13 Vesalainen Kristian, HPK Hämeenlinna
15 Koppanen Joona, Ilves Tampere
18 Moilanen Sami, Seattle Thunderbirds WHL
19 Tuulola Eetu, HPK Hämeenlinna
20 Tolvanen Eeli, Jokerit Helsinki
21 Nurmi Markus, TPS Turku
22 Räsänen Aapeli, Boston College NCAA
27 Ikonen Joni, KalPa Kuopio
29 Luostarinen Eetu, KalPa Kuopio
32 Heponiemi Aleksi, Swift Current Broncos WHL
33 Innala Jere, HPK Hämeenlinna
34 Kupari Rasmus, Kärpät Oulu

Dangerous amount of player from kids' leagues.

>Vasy trips
Nice desu

>Räsänen Aapeli
>his parents named him after a frog cartoon

The Lightning have a lovely Swede fan who hand draws our gamethread images and provides us with comfy gratis Scandy (You)s during games. Calm down, Canada. Hedman and Stral are elite btw.

I dont get it

>Pissy Poopooinajarvi

Aapeli

Aapeli sounds just as ridiculous as Apu Apustaja

Actually it comes from the bible and is a translation of the name Abel.

>my Lightning roster

What percentage of trampa do you own again?

dumb american

Pooping rn t b h

took a smelly albertan this mornings my tbqh

Do Albertans wear cowboy hats?

My morning Stamkos was nasty today

How did Alberta become a hybrid between Colorado and Texas?

Who here /BestInTheWest/? Not so fast rest of the west.

last 2 digits will be the year buffalo wins a stan lee

>tennessee
>west

Oh shit vegas has a chance to top their division tomorrow.
Pretty sweet desu

dubs and eichel trades himself to laffs

I just rolled out of bed, but I feel a big Phaneuf coming on

Oh wait the kings would have to lose today as well.
Well here's to hoping.

Rooting for you to take the top spot for our game Tuesday desu
t. Lightning

"""Wild West"""

There. Fixed.

the bruins are back baby
i hate 5pm start times, my least favorite start time desu. i even prefer 10pm start to it.

she's a big guy

this picture would be perfect if you threw a "brooksie" in there somewhere

aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/hockey/a/l1EjK7/gronborg-till-jvm-for-att-specialstudera-poangkungen
>Pettersson a candidate for the Olympics squad
is there a more elite player out there?

I'm looking forward to that game.

Say hello to your current Western Conference Champions and current Western Conference points leader

>candidate
>not sure fire pick like Tolvanen
and this is the difference between them

But you're tied with the bloos dumdum

torts to brooksie (classic exchange): ‘you look like you got beat up at the bus stop’

two less games played puts the preds in the lead

shut mouth NOW

>being so shit you have to rely on youngsters

SHUT YA FUCKIN MOUF BROOKSIE

This is Mikhail Sergachev. Say something nice to him for his game today

he got a really sick goal the last game I saw them play against the jets. He's got a nice release

>YOUNG
>RUSSIAN
>STUD

Ryssä

he’s ugly, like most russian men, but it makes me happy he is doing so well because i hate montreal to death.

The one where he carried it a bit in center and whipped the turnaround wrister? That was based tbqh

You may only reply to this post if your team is built for 2nd half hokkei

Love Duckies Akko

Save this one

For me, it's Lotte

I like how she has that green crystal ball which is basically used to shitpost in Internet forums tbqh.

samefag.

[VGH] Hi.

cartoon girls GET OUT

Thank you, ELITE Russian prospects will come to your teams.

>implying that proves anything

Rude

you turned your phone’s wifi on and off, and responded to yourself while posting those images. it’s strange, histrionic behavior, and it isn’t the first time you’ve done it. have a good one.

>shook by the fact there's more than one autistic in this thread

Maybe you should go back to /cric/ normie

boring post

Someday you'll have to admit to yourself anime is a good thing and popular. Guess that isn't today.