/got/ general

Jonery's edition

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WiCnet/with_replies
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/59jbqo/leaks_by_character_for_reference/
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/57w3yw/my_awayforthelads_season_7_spoiler_timeline/
twitter.com/stormofspoilers/status/841032270878244864
strawpoll.me/12517973
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Got is shit

Dolce & Gabbana hired Kit and Emilia to be the faces for their new "The One" fragrance. Campaign starts September. They're cashing in on boat sex and jonerys confirmation, KEK

fpbp

Isn't she his aunt?

Targaryens married siblings to siblings for millennia.

So?

They're strangers who just happen to be related, and both families have practiced avunculate marriage anyway so as a Stark or Targaryen he can fuck and creampie his aunt all he wants

so? you wouldn't bang your aunt if she was your age and a total qtpi?

Reminder that Maisie is our perfect girl

So? you're on Sup Forums

She's at that Austin thing with D&D and Sophie right?

Fucking Joe is gonna fuck her and Sophie again, REEEEEEEEEEEE.

tfw that will never be you

most beautiful girl in the seven continents

So?
Incest is wincest, as they say.

sorry im not interested in guitar picks

If the writing was horrific last season, it can only get worst from here on out. It's all D&D now without source content. Source content is what made the first season great. Everyone sounded like their own person, they weren't trying to shit out "badass" one-liners, they weren't trying to appeal to an invisible audience.

Now it's all just regurgitated shit. Everyone sounds the same, you don't even hear them anymore you just hear D&D's shitty writing when they open their mouths.

The downfall of shows is when you abandon the original content and start giving into to fandoms. Name a SINGLE show that has been good from start to finish.

Why did Rhaegar name both his sons Aegon?

>tfw you'll never be conjoined twins with maisie, joined at the waist so no matter what you do or where you go your dick is literally inches from her pussy and you can fuck all day

>your "perfect" girl has a mom face at 19 years old

Because Dabid

GRRM himself has said that he doesn't read fan theories/fictions in case they have an impact on his writing. D&D should have done the same.

Dany wins

prettier and better actress than sasha starch

who is the jughead of asoiaf/got?

And gets the "brave, gentle and strong" honorable prince, sansafags BTFO

when will the x men movies recast SuperiorGinger as jean grey?

Someone at SXSW better ask the cast or D&D about the leaks

what's his endgame?

KILL EVERYONE WHOSE NOT US I'M GONNA FUCK MY SISTER

slaying the mad queen

being a mega cuck

Where does the Jaime/Brienne bath scene rank in terms of the worst scenes in the shows history?

Sucking Jon Snow's dick.

>Inbred edition
FTFY!

Both their Houses are inbred, who cares?

>muh inbred hillbillies
>pls Jon have sex with your aunt
what did SJWs mean by this

Who's your favorite character /got/?
Mines Aria

This fact makes the probability of them having mutant inbred moonfaced children roughly 100% that's why.

Jorah

How could you possibly hate on Daabid's work?

Who's Aria?

Season 6 cost 100 millions and had 10 episodes
Season 7 will have 7 episodes and same or even higher budget. Will this make GoT better again?

>All that budget and they still force all the money on the last two episodes and keep getting rid of characters

Targaryens have been fucking brother and sister for years and still making chads and 10/10 chicks.

Rhaegar was 20/10 and his parents and grandparents were siblings. Dany's 20/10 and called the most beautiful woman in the world and her parents and grandparents were siblings.

Get over this mutant inbred moonfaced shit, it doesn't apply to ASOIAF or the show.

extra budget won't save the writing famalam

Who cares about writing?

BOTB won tons of awards including writing when it was awful besides how the battles looked, and even the battles were the result of bullshit writing

Are they actually gonna fuck in a ship?

Yes it does you retard

They're being SHIPPED, get it?
Bravo D&D!

I guess that's the Targaryens and Joffrey, Tommen, and Myrcella were all sickly deformed retards.

Yes

No it doesn't.

There have been a handful of fucked up Targ babies but none lived till adulthood and most of them involved magic or poison. But quick, name 5 ugly or moonfaced Targaryens

that would explain why he keeps silent since fifth series

The Sopranos

*that's why

Poetry.

I know a lot of the things in the books aren't mentioned in the show, but there were few cases with the Targaryen women giving birth to deformed stillborn babies that were twisted or had scales.

>flushing money down the toilet for it makes it better

It's literally just for special effects with all the fantasy shit to come. The nerds making those will be rich, but it won't save the show. The writing is already unbearable, and there hasn't been a hint that they intend to stop their witty meme tone

Almost each of those cases involved magic or poison, that Tyrosh chick I think who admitted to fucking the kids up and maggy's blood stuff. Only Rhaenyra may not have been magic or poison but that's unlikely given the other cases.

But as I pointed out to the other guy, that's a very small number and most Targaryens weren't the least bit deformed or ugly, in fact most were attractive. Even the insanity isn't nearly as prevalent as some believe, with maybe 10 examples out of 300 years of Targaryens in Westeros

Viserys.

What about him?

>page 9

>if she was your age
Gross.

>Benioff calls House Greyjoy his favorite sigil, but Weiss and Benioff both identify with the Lannisters the most

Kek, no wonder Cersei is a villain sue and Lannisters still have the largest army and survive everything

who fucked them?

Did we ever get that black nipple edition?

>When asked if Jon Snow and Dany might meet, Benioff says, "that feels so obvious. Maybe we should just avoid that..."

Jonerysistooobviousfags BTFO, that's where the story's going, deal withit

He just wants to be a good knight, and protect his family and people, and be remembered when he's dead.

what leaks?

source?

Already know they meet but just wondering where the quote comes from.

twitter.com/WiCnet/with_replies

Dabid and Dan are at SXSW at a panel moderated by Sophie and Maisie. They're answering questions

The whole season got leaked back in October

post sauce pls

>only 6 episodes in the final season

>The real answer to which person they'd bring back, if they could: Michelle Fairley. #SXSW #GameofThrones

>Benioff calls House Greyjoy his favorite sigil
kek and yet they've been one of the most fucked characters on the show they literally cut out all the best Theon stuff for le ebin ramsay and sansa fanfic, cut out Victarion, Made the iron born bitches to a shirtless Ramsay and made Euron a reatard lmao
> but Weiss and Benioff both identify with the Lannisters the most Kek, no wonder Cersei is a villain sue and Lannisters still have the largest army and survive everything

Ive always said the same but, retards think just because dany and jon suck balls that them going on a retarded wight hunt for her when they have more men than her combine is good. Fucking hate their boner lena/cersei turning Jaime into the most pathetic character left on the show despite his book counterpart doing the complete opposite

This has to be a joke right?

so is arya a faceless assassin now? she got all their supes n stuff. what happened to that bullshit about them only being able to kill people that give them that token shit? she iced walder without having it probs

>Season 8 writing assignments: Episode 1: Dave Hill Episode 2: Bryan Cogman The other 4: Weiss and Benioff

Kill me now

I can't remember who, but either Benioff or Weiss is the son of a Goldman Sachs CEO. Of course they identify with the rich, entitled assholes.

Here

reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/59jbqo/leaks_by_character_for_reference/

reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/57w3yw/my_awayforthelads_season_7_spoiler_timeline/

twitter.com/stormofspoilers/status/841032270878244864

Stupid fucks

We didn't see any fucking assassin training except her getting beaten with a stick. No idea how she swaps faces, infiltrates castles or anything else. Arya's storyline after season 4 is confirmed shitshow.

>Benioff: "We love the Lannisters. We want to win." Sophie: "Is that a spoiler?"

Leaks confirmed again

>"Is it possible to have a dragon white walker?" Benioff: "Maybe." #sxsw #GameOfThrones

You stupid cocksucker. We also didn't get to see Sansa beaten and raped everyday but it is assumed that this happened. Kill yourself.

Has everybody forgotten that they killed Ned?

Great. I can "assume" that Arya's storyline was awesome, we just never got to see any of it except stick fighting. That makes perfect sense.

Fuck these pieces of shit for rubbing it in

>Benioff says Tyrion will have the best line in Season 7. #SXSW #GameofThrones

More cock jokes

will they finally make an appearance?

>HEY DABID, YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE BE FUNNY?
>IF SOMEONE TOOK JAIMES OWN GOLD HAND AND SLAPPED HIM WITH IT
>LMAO HYUK HYUK HYUK
>AND WHO BETTER TO DO IT THAT MEME PRINCE BRONN, HE'LL TAKE YOUR LIFE AND FUCK YOUR WIFE HYUK HYUK HYUK

This is literally the origin of this scene. This is LITERALLY the extent of their creativity that they shit out through HBO. If you're wondering why it's going down the toilet, this is why. They care for reddit points, not actual immersion or grace. People debate about whether or not D&D were the right people, far fucking off. The fat fuck GRRM fucked up his book series by being a lazy hack and he fucked it up on tv for choosing these two idiots to run the show. He literally chose them because they told him the Jon Snow origin theory, something everyone on the fucking internet knew. He fucked up.

The only reason S1 was great was because the writing for it was already set in stone. Anyone could have made it great. If we had capable directors maybe we wouldn't now have a manlet Jon Snow, a troglodyte Arya Stark, a tall fat dolphin for Sansa.

>being a Nedfag
>hating the Lannisters just for killing Ned

Fucking pleb.

And Ned could've avoided death if he'd been smarter or less honorable. D&D e also said in an interview that honor gets you killed and is a weakness

m-maybe there's hope he will be more than a meme?

I mean sure their cock jokes and fart thing they probably think it's good, but as comedic relief... Not as good writing.

I'd be WAY more worried if they had said, say, Sansa.

>smarter
>less honorable

Which one? Both? If Ned has simply brought more men in the first place he could have seized the capital and sent Cersei away to safety in one move, without being dishonorable at all. It wasn't his good intentions which were the problem, it was how he carried them out.

True pleb status is for anyone who thinks that violently killing somebody and being as devious and untrustworthy as possible is the only way to get ahead in life, even in a world like Westeros.

>Which one? Both?

Either or both.

Picked Renly to seize the kids.

Not told Cersei about knowing everything.

Kept a closer watch on his retarded Joffrey obsessed daughter

Seized everyone at night

As he was in King's Landing he had choices and options and fucked up

the chaddiest of chads

strawpoll.me/12517973

is he the best looking man in westeros?

no homo

And yet ultimately the only thing that mattered was that LF betrayed him. And he was going to do that anyway.

It's way to simplistic to simply say "he was too honorable". He could have done things differently, but that's different from saying that he is an idiot for not wanting children dead.

>No Arya + Jon
Boo.