XFL is back lads

twitter.com/TheBradShepard/status/941829900838645761

NFL on suicide watch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dmZEJ3oLPVc
cbssports.com/wwe/news/will-the-xfl-actually-be-making-a-return-wwe-is-not-exactly-denying-the-rumors/
youtu.be/PvN4mOkZ3fo
youtu.be/bR91LunuY_s
youtube.com/watch?v=rrg7w-ETjL0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THIS IS THE XFL

please let this be true

>mfw tebow , Kaepernick, manziel and rg3 become starting qb's in the this league

My body is ready

>XFL returns
>2k and Yuke can make an XFL football game and kills Madden

youtube.com/watch?v=dmZEJ3oLPVc

Please be true.

I am okay with this.

damn, Vince already hired shills to promote this

cbssports.com/wwe/news/will-the-xfl-actually-be-making-a-return-wwe-is-not-exactly-denying-the-rumors/

>mfw this is not some twitter trolling

Please let this become this the final nail in the NFL's coffin.

Good

Why did Kane wait until the last minute to refuse to put Bubba over?

Sounds gay and horrible

It was meant just for you.

I remember that episode.

XFT! XFT! XFT!

Who Maniax here?

So does this mean that all of Trump's shitflinging at the NFL this season was just part of a scheme between him and Vince to revive the XFL?

No anthem, no Bs just what the fans want

Silly user. Kaep doesn't actually want to play football, he just wants to complain and get muh book deal and muh social justice points.

Next year in CNN: Trump/McMahon collusion against the nfl

it would make him the perfect heel in the new league then

So, Vince's final act before kicking the bucket is to drive his assets into the ground once and for all in a vain attempt to stop the NFL, eh?

>Reminder that Linda McMahon works for the Trump administration
>Reminder that Trump is good friends with Vince McMahon and he is one of the few people Trump follows on Twitter
>Reminder that Trump has spent the last 4 months bashing the NFL to the point his supporters are boycotting and burning their team's merch

>Hiring a crocodile to drain a swamp

>First game.
>Begins with a 20 minute Big Dog promo.

Might actually work with how shit the NFL has gotten

who /Maniax/ here?

HOLY FUCKING DIMES

>YA SEE... HE HATE ME...
>THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS
>EACH, AND EVERY ONE OF YOU
>THIS SUNDAY
>QUITE FRANKLY
>IS BEST FOR BUSINESS

Open tryouts?

Opie & Anthony for pre-game anchors?

It was talked about with Jerry Jones as being a minor league NFL. It's a happening.

Becoming president was all part of Trumps plan to kill the NFL.fucking based eh

youtu.be/PvN4mOkZ3fo

BASED

ding-dong diddly dimes daddeh

No one would want to go to minor league football games because there exists something called college football and another thing called high school football. The only way people watch this is if they go full mandrama and even then it's a stretch.

Would Americans watch if it was a decent minor league that ran in the spring?

My fucking sides

youtu.be/bR91LunuY_s

the nicknames are back

>He Hate Me
>Chronic2K1
>E-Rupt
>Big Saab
>Thoro
>Mantis Toboggan
>Tater

I found myself watching some of the CFL games ESPN was showing this year

No

Big if true

I'm sure the XFL failure has haunted him for years. It's the one thing he has truly failed at attempting. This time he will make the XFL a thing or kill his company in the attempt.

What is scary is he might just pull it off

He's failed at literally everything he's ever tried other than wrestling. Owning a restaurant, a bodybuilding company, a record label, a retail chain, an auto racing team, he failed at all of it. Plus the movie division loses millions a year & is bankrolled by the rest of the WWE.

Who /life long/ Bolt here?

>Owning a restaurant
WWE New York was open for long enough to not be considered a complete failure.
>a bodybuilding company
The World BodyBuilding Federation lasted 3 years, again not a complete failure
>record label
didn't that do pretty well with the WWE The Music releases?
>retail chain
I don't recall this one. I know they have had a store in NYC and maybe LA at different points.
>auto racing team
That was all a story for the WWF, unless you are mixing up WCW's Nascar affiliation which was actually quite successful

They're maybe about to sell the movie division so we'll see how that goes in the end.

gtfo

Extreme helmets to protect the players brains and provide more space for sponsors.

FINNA GIMME THE GREEN LIGHT

this dont ended having lots of injuries for the teams (even more than NFL is having now?)

>He Hate Me played in Super Bowl 38
nice

Hehe zing

They should go full WWF and just choreograph everything. The NFL is stuck trying please fans who want big hits and fans who don't. If the runner and the tackler could spend all week practicing the hit together you could probably draw up some crazy looking hits without much injury risk.

One guy got a career ending injury in one but I can't find the video

Vince isn't dead yet?

SOYBOYS BTFO

GET HYPE BOIZ

youtube.com/watch?v=rrg7w-ETjL0

Vince McMahon owned a racing team?

finna

NFL = Indies
XFL = BIG LEAGUES

Ding dong diddly we're back in Sup Forums boys!!!!

IN THIS BUSINESS
QUITE FRANKLY
I AM THE GAME

cringe

FUCKING BASED

Sup Forums JANNY WORKED INTO A FINNA SHOOT BY BASED VINCE

>no anthem, only badass introductions
>scrambling for the ball
>player nicknames
>wild celebrations return
>strict policy against abuse of all kinds
>commercial breaks only during Half-Time and between quarters
>no unnecessary Thursday Night or Monday Night matchups that no one will watch

ALL OF MY DIMES

WORKED

/WWE/ IS BACK ON Sup Forums, FINALLY. OH ITS TRUE, ITS DAMN TRUE

>mfw /wwe/ sneaks back under the proxy name of /xfl/ generals

cringe

cringe

#Based

Bringing Sup Forums back to relevance

Niggers

kek you are such a beta

God I hope so but they hate each other now.

Used to listen to them online years ago, what happened since Anthony got BTFO and started his own show?

wtf i love american football now!

Would honestly watch if it came back

>people bitch about NFL being boring but are then acting like the XFL is more exciting
lol what

DANG DONG DIDELEY VINCE WORKING NFLETTY INTO A SEETHING SHOOT WITH XTREME FOOTBALL

So /cric/ is basically /asp/

Yes. I want the defense to use powerbombs on the qb causing the fumble and the conversion

This. If you make a game outside the gambling bulldshit associated with the NFL. Focus on the entertainment and the show and people will buy that shit like pigs to slop.

the NFL worst offense other than the kneeling is that the game watchability has suffered from tackling changes and the instant replay slowing the game.

Should Vince rather invest on other sport entertainment like e-sport or something? Football in America is slowly dying.

Check out the 30 for 30 on the XFL. It was good.

Lmao
>Lining up for the game winning FG
>Commentator: "THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!"

This is fucking awesome, I'm genuinely looking forward to this. This past NFL season has been so fucking boring.

Is francesa doing anything these days?

>Letting Kaepernick play
That would cause the league to collapse harder than it did before

e-sports are for booger-eaters

when ya simp ass works a work into a shoot

the wwf sponsored an NHRA drag racing team in 2000 and wcw sponsored a car in the nascar busch series in the late 90s

I've said for years that someone should create a 2nd-tier American football league that runs in the NFL off-season.

NFL ratings are *huge* and it only runs for half the year. You don't need anything resembling NFL ratings to be profitable.

There's plenty of US stadiums that are empty most of the time so it's not like you need to invest in infrastructure.

Air it on Saturday night on a major network. Give a broadcaster a chunk of ownership for promoting it.

(Yes, I know college ball exists - and I also know it ends in January. There's fuck all in terms of football in spring once NFL/CFB end. Imagine it running for 8 weeks through April-June - you could even air it on TNT and get them to promote it during March madness. Averaging 0.5 in A18-49 for 2-3 hours on a Saturday would be considered a success for them, which is a big difference from when the XFL originally launched)

why did I get so many keks out of this post