12:30 Verona - Milan
15:00 Bologna - Juve
15:00 Crotone - Chievo
15:00 Fiorentina - Genoa
15:00 Sampdoria - Sassuolo
18:00 Benevento - Spal
20:45 Atalanta - Lazio

Other urls found in this thread:

areanapoli.it/varie/de-laurentiis-sta-fondando-il-napoli-calcio-femminile-e-gia-arrivato-il-primo-colpo-i-dettagli_256709.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SerieA table

First for Cuck derby hype

>Uefa says no to Milan: rejected the request to the voluntary agreement

>Uefa rejects the Milan request for a voluntary agreement. This is the news that had already been in the air for a few days. Here is the official statement appeared on the Uefa website:

>"The Investigation Chamber of the independent UEFA Club Financial Supervisory Body analyzed the request submitted by AC Milan regarding the voluntary agreement required by the Financial Fair Play regulation (FFP). After a careful examination of all the documentation presented and of the explanations provided, the Chamber decided not to conclude the voluntary agreement with AC Milan. In particular, the Chamber considered that, to date, there are still some uncertainties regarding the refinancing of the debt that must be repaid in October 2018 and the financial guarantees provided by the major shareholders AC Milan will continue to be subject to the current monitoring and the situation will be assessed again in the first few months of 2018 ".

>milan
subedition

5th for porco dio
porca madonna
e tutti gli angeli ogbonna

Will Milan pull a Parma/Fiorentina?

>you now remember all the hype and the cockiness of the zozzoneri last summer

These are almost never true but might as well post it

Former Napoli man Omar El Kaddouri reveals he sparked a bomb scare with ex-teammate Gonzalo Higuain and wrecking a photographer’s car.

The Morocco international is now at PAOK Salonika, but was on the Napoli books from 2012 to January 2017, also with loan spells at Torino and Empoli.

“The level in Greece isn’t great. The top five or six teams aren’t bad, but for the rest, the level is pretty low,” El Kaddouri told CalcioNapoli24.it.

El Kaddouri reveals his friendship with Higuain resulted in a potentially-dangerous prank.

“We were getting on the plane at the Capodichino airport for an away match. I had two backpacks, I can’t even remember why. We were going up the emergency stairs to avoid meeting people and were accompanied by the security staff.

“Higuain and I threw one of these backpacks down the stairs, pretending it was a bomb. We immediately started running like crazy and the security guy started running along with us out of fear! We had great fun, we died laughing.”

While Higuain went on to their rivals Juventus, El Kaddouri ended up on the other side of the city, joining Torino on loan.

“I was asked if I’d have made the same decision as Pipita, but I always replied: ‘It’s not as if Juve would want me!’ It’s difficult to judge someone else’s choice. It might be complex for the Neapolitans to understand, as there was such a strong rivalry with Juve, but if Juve want you, then you can consider them. After his season at Napoli, Higuain could’ve aimed for higher than Juve or Arsenal.”

El Kaddouri also confirmed an incident when he vented his anger at missing a goal and later took it out on a photographer’s car.

“Of course! It was against Roma! I’m so sorry… I ruined a lot of people’s bets with that missed goal. I remember it all, they even sent me photographs of the destroyed car.”

Milan's debt situation is fine, better than Inter's or Roma's so they won't go broke, the problem is the shady owner.
For Milan it would probably be better if the guy doesn't repay the debt and Eliott sells them for a more reasonable price to someone who is actually wealthy.
Friendly reminder that all this situation is Berlusconi's fault for asking a huge ammount of money for a team with such bad recent results and so much debts, making only shady brokers interested in the deal.

Next Benevento match in 1 day and 6 hours

they won't get the european spot next season. so what's the problem with ffp?
transfer embargo?
they have no money left anyway
so what's the problem?

Why is Inter dressed like Torino and Udinese like Napoli?

The money they spent to buy all those players were all loans I think, so they need to repay them.

>Altri: Pontisso, Bubnjic, Mallé

Yo yo yo
Sì sì sì
BOBBE MALLE
L'America l'America

Bobbe bobbe bobbe Malle
C'aveva sempre gli occhi chiuse

Why are you dressed like a woman?

blast from the past

morning laddies. is inter gonna be winter scudetto holders yet again?

They haven't been in years
Two years ago it was actually Napoli

FORZA INTER, MILAN A SHIT!

vittu saatana suomi, let's hope. this matchday is kinda decisive, as the other top teams surely won't lose.
udinese is playing without two most important defensive players who are out due to injury so we might have a solid chance to destroy them.

Torino is perfectly capable of drawing to Napoli

>ljajic is back

Yeah I highly doubt it.

Lmao, the epitome of jugo inconsistency and laziness

i was a bit worried of the 3-5-2 conte bus that was posted. but maybe there is anger that will fuel after meme coppa game.

also anyone got the schedule for winter? i think its gay serie a copied the pleb birtish way.

will roma win?

>mfw today it's Milan's Birthday

Which of the 3?

>Montella was actually playing 5D chess and abandoned ship just in time

nope, he was """""forced""""" to abandon the sinking ship

Inter - Handanovic; D'Ambrosio, Skriniar, Miranda, Santon; Vecino, Borja Valero; Candreva, Brozovic, Perisic; Icardi.
>Udinese - Bizzarri; Stryger, Danilo, Nuytinck; Widmer, Barak, Fofana, Jankto, Ali Adnan; De Paul, Lasagna.

>No maxi Lopez
Shit game

Napoli is planning on adding a women's team to the club. areanapoli.it/varie/de-laurentiis-sta-fondando-il-napoli-calcio-femminile-e-gia-arrivato-il-primo-colpo-i-dettagli_256709.html

Napolel’s getting qt’s too lads!

>Inter directors reportedly met the agent of Paris Saint-Germain star Javier Pastore, seeking a replacement for Joao Mario.

>It is no secret that the Argentina international is a target for Luciano Spalletti and directors Piero Ausilio and Walter Sabatini.

>According to Calciomercato.com, the meeting took place in a Milan hotel on Friday.

>Pastore is certainly open to the idea of wearing the Nerazzurri jersey, and is familiar with Serie A from his time at Palermo, but Inter must sell before they can spend on the January transfer market.

>The only way he’d make the move to San Siro would be if Joao Mario were sold first.

>The Portugal international has offers on the table from Manchester United, Valencia and Paris Saint-Germain, so there could be a straight swap with the Ligue 1 giants.

would b great to get the most aesthetic player in his peak... fug pls make it habben

>Implying he won't be "Good player that misteriously chokes at Inter and leave a season later" #29348

I hate Napoli but holy shit Neapolitan girls are fucking goddesses

he knows serie a from palermo and him and icardi will be deadly

3 in the defense suits us, harder to mark Icardi and generally easier on the crosses. We mostly shine in counter attacks so midfield bus doesn't matter.

Hopefully I'm not wrong. Might as well take a wild guess again - 2:0 for inter, Icardi header and cheeky Brozovic outside the box.

>us

>snarky Discount Scandinavia remark

>non-country

yeah also home game so opponents could shat themselves like chievo

they could also get fired up like Pordenone
desu this game's outcome is far from predictable, that midweek game might have put a dent in the team's confidence.

Will Benevento win against based SPAL tomorrow?

i know finnbro i really miss the days of the argentinian colony at Inter

>Brozovic
gg

Pordenone wasn't just fired up, they are playing genuinely decent football, check their previous coppa games. Inter missed shitton of sitters too, it was just unlucky. Not saying they didn't deserve to win but still.

They'll give it all they have, that game is 100% the last chance
They'd still need a miracle but it'd be a start, losing it would guarantee relegation

Juventus are without Gigi Buffon, Giorgio Chiellini, Juan Cuadrado, Stephan Lichtsteiner and Benedikt Howedes against Bologna.

It kicks off on Sunday at 14.00 GMT, click here for a match preview.

Max Allegri is dealing with numerous injury problems going in to the Stadio Dall’Ara.

Captain and goalkeeper Buffon is again out of action, while Chiellini, Howedes and Lichtsteiner decimate the defence.

Cuadrado isn’t even in the squad either for this journey to Bologna.

However, Marko Pjaca is included after suffering a serious injury nine months ago.

Juventus squad for Bologna: De Sciglio, Benatia, Pjanic, Khedira, Marchisio, Higuain, Dybala, Douglas Costa, Alex Sandro, Matuidi, Barzagli, Pinsoglio, Mandzukic, Pjaca, Asamoah, Szczesny, Rugani, Sturaro, Bentancur, Bernardeschi, Loria

Man I love Yuto, he might be the most dedicated player to those colours since Zanetti. It's a shame he sucks and normies hate him so much

Juventus are going to lose points in Bologna tomorrow
cap this

if my fav team hired me id give everything for them, why am i not a footballer?

Yes. He deserved to wear the armband in the cup instead of Ranno too imho. Plus the way he owned that final penalty with that nice little flick in the run-up, ice cold. Meanwhile Eder pussies out.

nah, their B team is still too good.

trips of truth

Oh come on, he's a decent sub. I'm happy to see Santon in his place but in the first part of the season he did his job. Imagine how worse he would be if he wasn't so passionated.

>Benedikt Howedes
is there any transfer worse than him?

Cuz youre sitting at home and watching other people play football instead of playing it yourself?

[insert Milan 17/18 transfer campaign reference here]

Got you senpai

because i have no talent
just like nagatomo

Joao Cancelo, Hakan Calhanoglu

eh, at least Cancelo is a loan.
The top 3 for me are Bonucci, Andre Silva and Schicc

atleast they can play on the pitch
howedes on the other had, he goes to juve not as player but as a patient

bullying Yuto is not allowed in this general, behave yourself or please leave

who /serieb/ here?

>you now remember this happened

>forgetting about sopa de gabigol

Hard work>talent

ANALA!
MERDA INTER ANALA!

forza entella la'

>cancelo is on a loan
and howedes isnt?

will be intrasting to see how candrevas form is. forza inter

DELET THIS
seeing Adriano makes me so sad, the biggest waste of talent ever

schick was paid something like 45 millions

>sideboob
Nice

>7 points between playoffs and relegation
fuck that's intense

I mean, at least Juve and Inter didn't spend much on those two, while other meme players like Gabigol, Andre Silva, Schicc etc etc are just money fushed down the drain.

Bonucci will improve imo
Andre Silva+Calhanoglu cost €60m+, crazy to think about it now

based danilo with a bodycheck

>and howedes isnt?
this.
Howedes' loan becomes an obligation to buy after a certain number of matches played, that he can't mathematically reach anymore due to all the months he missed

english acestream anyone?

Juvewinslol

yes

schick is only on loan too I believe, and the money won't be paid unless he plays a certain number of matches
but I don't know the details and roma have a long history of making complicated contracts

for me its sopcast

hakan for me is the worst.
>#10
>only rarely is useful in freekicks nothing else.

>tfw no cuadrado gf

It's especially sad when you consider that he is only a year older than Handanovic for an instance.

normally I'd laugh but then I rememebr our #10 is Joao "I literally don't know the most basic objective of football" Mario

>hakan for me is the worst.
>>#10
>>only rarely is useful in freekicks nothing else.
iktf

>the most basic objective of football
muh possession, for those wondering

wtf I'm gonna go cut myself now

t. Giosep Juardiola

>Icardi crossing way better than Cuntdreva

jesus Perisic's lip busted open

what do you think pic related is doing right now?

snorting coke