>be a cricket fan
>get rekt and groups stage exit in the last WC
>be a rugby fan
>be a football fan
>not a single title in over 50 years
>no english club has reached a CL final in over 6 years
>last 4 domestic league winners walked the league from start to finish and are plastic clubs injected with foreign money, foreign onwer and foreign players
>even their "national" team is now full of foreigners

>dominating U17 world football
>dominating U19 world football
>dominating U21 world football
>about to win the WC next year then set for 2022

feels pretty good man

That's what they get for polluting their country with pakis, niggers and political correctness.

At least they did well in the Rugby League WC....

Come on man, we are talking sports here

APOLOGISE

>be argentinian
>best players in the world but havent won the world cup since the 80s
>shit at rugby
>no one cares about south american league football
>no fawklands

imagine being from argentina

>best players in the world
?? England have a better team than us, at least we reach finals

You should remember Romero has been our starting goalkeeper for over a decade and he's the 3rd goalkeeper at United

Agreed, it's pretty embarrassing how shit a lot of Argentina's players are considering it's your only sport.

>it's your only sport.
If you watched more sports you'd know that's false. We did way better than you in the last rugby WC (held in your country kek), you got out in the groups stage and we defeated the back-to-back 6 nations champs

sorry meant best player* in the world

1. Rugby is barely a sport
2. What are you implying? There are about 6 countries who give a shit about it and Argentina are ranked 10th vs England 2nd and they beat Argentina every time they play

>Rugby is barely a sport
What "real sports" do you play then, darts and snooker?

Truthies

We played sports based on upbringing. It's to Argentina, like I said, you just have football. When your rugby team plays everyone in the crowd has Argentina football shirts. In the tennis Olympic final when Del Potro was playing all the Argentina fans had Argentina football shirts on. This would be unthinkable in England.

>When your rugby team plays everyone in the crowd has Argentina football shirts. In the tennis Olympic final when Del Potro was playing all the Argentina fans had Argentina football shirts on. This would be unthinkable in England.
Because we are actually good at football, we have a reason to like that sport

We have 16 titles counting senior WCs and senior continental cups, England have only 1 counting both competitions. I'd also stop caring about football if my NT didn't win a title in 50 years

>I'd also stop caring about football if my NT didn't win a title in 50 years

I take it this is the reason Argentines don't care about any sport besides football

But we are elite at lot of sports...

Stop talking about Argentina, this thread is about England

>last 4 domestic league winners walked the league from start to finish and are plastic clubs injected with foreign money, foreign onwer and foreign players
>leicester
>we also won the rugby world cup in 2003
>black people 'foreign'
weak

>leicester
Yes, they have a foreign owner who injected money to the club

Last 4 seasons have been like this, clubs without history but now with rich owners walking the league since week 1

The Premier League never had too many quality players but at least you could claim your league was more entertaining because you had parity, now you don't even have parity

Been smelly and thinking your white are not sports.

Hahah nice Sup Forums memes, should I call you Mohammad to continue this fine argument?

Im just letting you know its not a sport.

Unless you can name some sports your good at, the other user is right. Your only good at football.

>Replace all english lads with africans
>start winning irrelevant titles that literally don't mean anything
uh congratulations I guess?

Hockey: current world champs
Boxing: a few champs in manlet categories
Tennis: 2016 davis cup champions (REKT Briatain in the final at your own soil, and you had the #1 player at that moment)
Futsal: current world champs
Basketball: top 5 world wide
Polo: #1 by far, 80% players in the top 200 are Argentine
F1: GOAT driver
Rugby: 4th in the last WC

Boxing, F1, Rugby and Tennis are the only things on that list that are relevant.
And your terrible at all of them.

Your the Canada of the south. Only good at one thing.

Fangio > any British driver live or dead
Rugby: we are currently better than yous, we outperformed not only England but all home nations and Ireland in the last WC
Tennis, as I said: we rekt you in the last Davis final
Boxing: the last fights between argies and brits have had only argentine winners

Really?

You think you have bettet boxers?
Better F1 driver?
Better at rugby?
And better tennis players?

>Im i been trolled here?

But I just gave you objective facts

>no english club has reached a CL final in over 6 years
Chelsea won the cl on may 19th, 2012 which was less then 6 years ago

>foreign owner
>foreign manager
>8/11 foreign players
nice "english" club there

So you think you have more belt winning boxers?
As of right now, and of all time?

The same with F1 drivers, Rugby Wc teams and so on?

Idk man, you asked what sports is argentina good at and I gave you like 10 examples, you cheerypicked a few of them and also cheerypick the time span to comapre, I was only talking about current form. You got rekt in the groups stage of the last main even of each one of the 3 biggest sports in England. You come with niche sports to prove England aren't bad at all, while you suck at the ones you actually care about

Of course its an Argentinian who is SEEETHING at Britain. Did them taking the meme islands really hurt you THAT much

>Imagine being from England
fuck i lol'd

>be from argentina
>be terrible at basketball, athletics and all other sports that blacks usually excel at
>have the two GOAT soccer players
>only win one world cup by cheating
>get your islands taken by brits

>>be from argentina
>>be terrible at basketball
Stopped reading there, it's false. We are top 5 world wide

wow. japan is 3rd best at american football.

basketball is 100 times more popular worldwide than handegg, you wouldn't know it because you live in manlets: the nation

so 100 times as many people see you win nothing at yet another sport.

rugby, relevant, futsal basketball and hockey are above

Kek this, its like they dont know putting pacey blacks in U21 teams doesnt do anything in the future because they only reason they won is because the develope faster than little white boys

>be proud thanks to froome, he gets caught

This meme will bite your asses pretty hard, look what stuffing younger NT with black players has done to France.