/epl/

Offical Chelsea vs Southampton thread

Chelsea: Courtois, Azpilicueta, Christensen, Cahill, Kante, Bakayoko, Alonso, Willian, Hazard, Pedro
>Subs: Caballero, Rudiger, Zappacosta, Drinkwater, Fabregas, Batshuayi, Morata

Southampton: Forster, Cedric, Hoedt, Yoshida, Stephens, Bertrand, Romeu, Ward-Prowse, Hojbjerg, Redmond, Gabbiadini
>Subs: McCarthy, Davis, Lemina, Van Dijk, Tadic, Boufal, Austin

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/text/Chelshit/country/id/
archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/text/Manure/country/sk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imagine being Batshuayi, I'd top myself desu.

I don't like how this game is looking.

J U S T
U
S
T

I hate Willian lads

Any Chinese clubs interested in Willian?

Chelsea's only hope is United

Real Thread

Yes

this nigger cedric has wasted 5 minutes already with his injury bullshot

fuck off, cunt. we match-thread here

>kakyoko

Dont worry he'll delivery on le end product tonight

real thread

SEETHING

I am liking Baka today, he's playing almost decent.

Yes, he's doing well. I just wanted to greentext him for getting blocked.

Tebow lad what the fuck

is there too much football now?

Is Bats going to Monaco in January?

I hope not, I am worried of who would replace him.

I highly doubt, unless we're picking up a new striker. We barely played bats last year as well, but he was still useful in some instances.

So Leicester destroys Southampton 4-1 and then Leicester gets destroyed by Crystal Palace. Meanwhile Chelsea struggles against Southampton.

>tfw no sian massey gf

>I'VE SEEN FOOTAGE
>WHAT'S THAT?
>CAN'T TELL!

Too much improvisation on Chelsea's team today

I like Marcos Silva tbqh, reminds me of a young Pep. Hope Watford come back.

I really think Silva could do brilliantly at a big club, if provided with the resources to shape the team.

>they havent scored yet so Chelsea is struggling

Southampton are a decent side, they just let themselves down with their work ethic, they could have been 3 or 4 up against Arsenal last weekend.

REEEE

Lad has real talent. He should move elsewhere to reach his true potential, just like KDB, Lukaku, Salah and Matic did.

>le no end product man

mfw Bertrand has started in a champions league final and won it

Is willian better than hypetrain hazard?

Bosingwa won the CL twice. Let that sink it.

remember when the fa made a big deal about cracking down on shirt pulling in the penalty box, must have lasted a whole 3 weeks

Lads, I'm going out to see a lass in a couple of hours and wondering what your think of this?

I'm going out for dinner at a fairly posh restaurant, so I've tried to remain smart while also exuding an air of approachability and personability.

nobody here?

What meme winger should Chelsea buy to squeeze 3 more months of good performance from willian?

looks class mate, the shoes are a nice touch

still can't understand how that team won a CL

>only 3 points behind Chelshit now

Everybody forgets that the league is a marathon not a sprint.

>pinstripe suit and a tie that doesnt match, with jeans

Has even less of an end product, but he's seemingly revitalized his form. Willy's dribbles are amazing as of late it has to be said

I believe in Alonso pulling some magic now. pls

Based Alonso

FINALLY

ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO ALONSO

MARCOS A.

Ayy

Fucking wizard.

SLAUGHTER
YOUR
DAUGHTER

alonso doubters btfo

MURDERED MURDERED MURDERED MURDERED MURDERED MURDERED MURDERED MURDERED MURDERED MURDERED MURDERED MURDERED MURDERED MURDERED MURDERED MURDERED MURDERED MURDERED MURDERED MURDERED MURDERED MURDERED MURDERED MURDERED MURDERED MURDERED MURDERED MURDERED MURDERED MURDERED MURDERED MURDERED MURDERED MURDERED MURDERED MURDERED MURDERED

OH MARCOS ALONSO

> This man will be """""""""""goalkeeping""""""""""" for England during the World Cup

Why did Chelshit let a murderer play for their team?

They arent gonna get out of groups stage again arent they

Forster must have been the only person in the stadium to not realise Alonso was going to hit that

surely not? I mean he is better than hart, but england has plenty of other mediocre goalkeepers who aren't as flappy as forster

Alonso is the only left back on the team, he's playing in every game without subs. The fatigue's been building up for a long time, he's gonna die before the end of season.

he looks peaceful with his retardation

You were saying?

Insigne or candreva. That'll show him.

You're at the gym when this man comes in and murders your gf's ass. What would you do?

Any Chelsea slags?

If you're gonna wear jeans, lose the jacket and tie. If you're gonna wear the jacket and tie, wear some pants.

Also, husky jeans? Lad it's 2017, those should be slim (the baggiest), or skinny.

> Insigne
Willian might actually fuck off for good, and Chelsea can't have that mate.

Reminder that Chelsea has lived inside Indonesia's head rent free for the last 4 years

archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/text/Chelshit/country/id/

celebrate at the pub with him

Azpi is still going strong. Alonso will be the same.

Drop the jacket and the tie.

This is beyond sad at this point.

God damn that Alonso's goal was pure luck. Foster didn't seem to hear the whistle.

She's definitely been blacked hasn't she.

Fucking KEK, at least hes consistent

wow

archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/text/Manure/country/sk/

I wish I had such dedication

Why have you spent 4 years obsessing over Chelsea on a Bhutanese badminton forum?

What drives you? How are you so dedicated to hating on Chelsea? Who hurt you user? Its okay you can share with us.

what team does this slovakia guy support?

Doesn't prove anything, could be a different user with proxy.

Don't lie.

The typing style in most cases is quite clearly yours.

>that linesman's smile

It's called getting attention and if you lot stopped replying to him he would leave

He posts regardless.

If it really is one guy, Juve.

Mostly the different and contrasting attitudes towards Arsenal and Chelshit in general. It just doesn't seem fair when the latter is loved and the former is hated and bullied all the time.

Did you see when Moses got the ball, how Willian stood there looking at him instead of running in? this is why I hate him.

You're an Indonesian bandwagoner.

I agree with you. Also you're the best Sup Forums poster.

>hated and bullied
Arseshit is truly a joke tho, look at how well things are for english teams in the Champions league without that embarrassing factor this year

Is Moses elite?

Thats cause Arsenal is thought of as a "top" club but they've gone on things like a 9 year trophy-less streak and now only manage to win the meme cup every so often. Also the Arsenal 4th meme is sadly very accurate. Now this season they arent even playing champions league but are 7th in the prem league. And despite all this theyve kept the same manager for all these years, Arsenal seem content with mediocrity.

>yes vitor

Also the reason ppl love making fun of them is their status as a "top" team with many world wide fans. For instance no one likes making fun of everton as much because their fans arent as delusional think "this year will be ours" every year and consistently being mediocre.

there will never be anyone as comprehensively btfo as this guy
>man utd win el final
>juve lose cl final
>5 finals lost in a row for juve, same as klopp, manager of man utd's biggest rival
>7-2 is a bigger disgrace than 7-1 since 2 is greater than 1
amazing