Discuss and post photos of Dafne Keen. Remember, no pedophilia related discussion

Discuss and post photos of Dafne Keen. Remember, no pedophilia related discussion.

>Post pics of little girl
>No pedophilia
Hmm

its she HHH little sister?

Should I get you a dictionary, friend

I'm so hard right now.

The hell? Is this the sister of that lady from Scary Movie 2?

No. She's the qt from Logan.

feet?

no pedo

I am a pedo I think she is cute

Imagine removing her clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster wouldnt think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.

The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just amazing. Spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.

You lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.

You'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again.

She's a qt and I wish her future success

honestly, props to the wardrobe people. she looked cool af in those boots and jacket.

i looked like a faggot when i was a kid, stupid ass graphics on my pants and dragon t shirts.

I wish I could write like this.

looks like a little kike

Agreed

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot

include me in the screencap :B

No, don't do this user I...

thats such a low res picture, why would you save that?

I liked her better in Days of Future Past.

>you're 10 mins into transportation and chill when she gives you this look

what do?

I'm impressed that the last thread reached bump limit. It's fascinatingly creepy.

I'm telling you its fucking sponsored content
waifu threads are always allowed for it too

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggots

I want to ____ Dafne and ___ all over her face!

Awesome art

pedo thread
gas this shit and burn the pedos

*snikt*

Anyone have a gif/webm of her eating the pringles?

Hi there Mr. SJW

Gas yourself reddit

Fucking christ this is reddit, this is memes

I hope Cable takes Laura to the past so Dafne can keep the role

>Remember, no pedophilia related discussion
Mods declared tv if a pedophile safe space user don't like it go to reddit

>What are you in for?

>Posting fanart of some movie

Are you literally retarded?

Same

YOU
JUST

K N O W
N
O
W

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggots

She's such a qt, how can anyone hate her?

Sup Forums is a place to discuss, television, movies and actors.

It doesn't matter if the actors are 12 or 112, so long as the discussion is there. Last thread was ((reasonably)) civil.

Dafne a cute! CUTE!

what do you mean sponsored content? logan marketing people pay Sup Forums mods to let cunny threads about dafne run? how does that help them at all?

i-is it wrong to read this while looking at the OP pic?

Why does she have 3 claws?

>What are you in for?

>Replying to some retard on a shitty frog site.

I want to lick her thighs

>they will never release the 3D model

i think she's just playing with hugh jackman's prop

Yes, you should look at this picture.

Honestly in that scene where she moved logan's head so she could get out of the car, for a split second I thought she was bending over to kiss him.

It was at that point I realised I've been here too long.

if you fuck her ass or pussy does the hymen/meat hole regen instantly so you can keep taking her virginity also mod gas this thread

I wanna take her out on a date and show her how much her and her work mean to me.

Please be gentlemanly in the Dafne thread. We don't want the keenmachine to get shutdown.

Why are little girls still being sexualized, this pic is literally meant for pedos

I-i'm not a pedo
I-i'm not a pedo
I-i'm not a pedo

oh shit

CANT SHUT DOWN THE KEEN

they do a good job of sexualizing themselves

It was for a show called The Refugees from 2014. It's cute and most people don't think sexually about children like that.

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot

wtf!

you're a sick fuck

Keen is now the queen of Sup Forums

Back when I read X-23 comics years ago and wondered how her movie adaptation would go, I never imagined it would lead to these kinds of threads

>What are you in for?

>The anal sex.

r8 my daughter

Relax bro, its fine.

I want to lick her arm pits

not my keen/10

>tfw i'm fapping to girls the same age as my daughter

just kill me lads, i don't want to be monster ;_;

Has this chick done any nhde scenes yet?

Why do these 3 men look like they want to do evil shit to her??.

watch it kiddos, or I'll be forced to report you again
you don't wanna be thrown in the pokey, do ya?

All these redditor teenage newfags on this website who don't even know this is copypasta

too late

These threads are the reason why men can't show affection to little girls without being seen as a pedo

No, this the closer she'll ever get

>just kill me lads, i don't want to be monster ;_;

Would if I could

That's a stereoscopic 3d pic, not a reference/render. Cross your eyes and you'll see they line up in 3d.

I know that feel bro

>im a pedophile but not a monster
>Todd Nickerson
>Salon

It was not easy persuading Reggie to divulge Adam's location. Somehow, I managed to convince him that the continued existence of the Brotherhood depended on me seeing Adam. I did so without breaking my vows regarding the secrets of the Protectors. His one condition was that he would go with Kyle and me on the trip.

We took one of Adam's private planes to a remote airstrip in Nepal. From there we were taken on horseback into the foothills of the Himalayas. I felt a bit as if I had left the earth. The village where I was told Adam now resided seemed completely devoid of modern amenities. I could not imagine him living so primitively.

"We rest here for the night," Reggie informed us. "Tomorrow they will take the three of us out to the monastery."

"Adam is living as a monk?" I asked not hiding my astonishment at the thought.

"Not exactly my boy. The monks provide refuge for a select few who need to separate themselves from society to reflect and hopefully correct their course."

I had no idea what that meant or what to ask to help me understand.

We were served a simple meal and then led to a hut that the three of us were to share for the night. The only furnishings were mats on the floor that I took to be intended as our bedding.

"So do you lads fancy a little slap and tickle?" Reggie teased in an emphasized accent as he unbuttoned his shirt. "Bloody hot don't you think?"

I started the thread with good intentions but this is Sup Forums after all

>you don't wanna be thrown in the pokey, do ya?

Is OP a faggot?