/hoc/ Nashville Predators at the Calgary Flames

The Preds domination of western Canada continues tonight

>predditors
i think you'd be more comfortable on reddit, faggot

>mfw the natural order of things forces us to lose eventually

Anyone get a webm of Pekka's hug?

A 13-1 goal differential isn't sustainable unfortunately

>imagine paying for a ticket to the game to watch it on a TV

sorry to break it to you lads, you wont find flams fans in Sup Forums. they all use the hf boards

alas

CUTE

MN here
there was some in the Wild game thread the other day. cool guys

and do you think OP really cares if Flames fans post? he didn't even attempt in the slightest to post a neutral OP. obviously he's only interested in a circlejerk.

Isn't Alberta enough of a shithole?

pretty good singer imo

no idea whats up with the orchestra tho

kind of a messy start

tkachuk again
what a goon

Subban does the same type of shit tbqh he just doesn't try to drop gloves

I already hate this cunt

emelin cant catch a break

No offense flames-bro but is this just his playstyle or he is always a fucking bitch to play

its absolutely intentional yeah

Looks like a repeat of the Vancouver game so far

why are Nashville fans raging weebs

Flames fan here. Fuck everyone who doesn’t like Thachuk, the kid is a beauty.

at least he has good taste

I was the flames user in that thread with you. Sup buddy.

subban u show off

literally did nothing wrong

That went straight out without a touch. Fuckin stripes.

bruh what happened to the fox graphics

Love the Lotte pred girls
Can I request another Subban clap bomb this game? Last one was based. Thanks lads

>Disney pulling resources already

reeee

preds are very lucky theyre not going to the locker room down 2-0

need to start being menacing or their luck will run out

I'll probably work on a sharks Sucy after the game

sup
half paying attention to this game half playing videya

Noice
I’ve started watching a few episodes and I think Sucy is actually my favorite girl so far a few eps in.

Nice buddy. Made up some drinking rules for the game with the boys. Hoping to make it to the third period.

getting in my /hoc/ posting now because there's no way in hell I'm gonna be in the Blackhawks radioactive tripfag AIDS thread tomorrow

been a couple of weeks of this, apparently too meme to lose though

shit girl would like shit boy

Ekholm > Josi > Ellis > Subban

Tbqh, I think Ellis is a bit overrated and I'd put him 4th. His stats away from Josi last year weren't great, and he had been carried by Ekholm the years before that.

I do feel like playing with Emelin is hurting Subban's play. He stays back way more now compared to like last year.

Still at 9M$, he should be the best. But then it'S Montreal's idiocy for letting arbitration decide the contract of last year Norris winner.

I haven't watched NGE yet but the opening is pure kino. Someone else made the shop. And swap out Ellis and Suban

Hey guys my friends on Reddit said I should come to Sup Forums to get into some hockey threads!!

Me and my gang are predator fans starting at the end of last season!!! I'm going to try to bring some more of them over so we can run this place! =D

Not really, he's always been solid no matter where he's been slotted. There's no way to really tell how he performs against shit defenders becuase it's always been Josi or Ekholm. Subban plays like garbage if he doesn't have shutout defender like Ekholm covering him giving up huge turnovers and giving up the blueline for a gimmicky offensive zone play
His contract is almos tthe same as Ekholm, Josi, and Ellis combined...

bait
>or is it...?

What do you mean? lol

Hi how’s Chicago

>His contract is almos tthe same as Ekholm, Josi, and Ellis combined...

It's almost the Weber's was no?
In any case, i think Subban's going to be traded sooner than latter. A big contract like that, in a team that has 3 other first pairing D. And he can still get you a good package.

Maybe even EK65 as a rental...

I'd like that, maybe a year or two when Fabbro is ready to play. Get a defensive minded dman since we're loaded on scoring players and make some space for resigning Fiala, Josi, and eventually Tolvanen

hey wink! i decided to come over too to see how it is lol id tell you who i am but i dont want to get hacked lol

lets go predators!!!!!

Lol hey! I'll find out later I guess ;) They're not very good hackers they think I'm in Chicago lol

That Turris shot was the best chance of the game so far

It feels bad that we paid johasen 8 million a year when we could have given him 4-6 million if we were able to get Turris sooner. That guy is clearly the number 1 center already

I don't think he's going anywhere. Provides too much visibility to the team, stuff like having an All-Star captain wouldn't be possible otherwise.

Karlsson would be fun though, if only for the continued Tennesweden memes.

>those acrobatics from the Flames guy

wew watson is a warrior

I the isn't traded, y'all gonna run into contract issues with all the young talent coming up. It's either you trade him, pray for the cap to go even further up or put on waivers, terminate and try to re-sign him to a lower number.

>watch your pass
>get blasted
>SUPER PENULTY

fuck it's almost like being oblivious to your surroundings is good for your team.

Hopefully Johansen wakes up soon. Glad we didn't get conned into Duchene like it looked like might happen
I say trade him. He's been a great face but he costs too much for the on ice performance. Someone else will take on his star position anyways.

Hopefully, he's always a monster on puck possession, faceoffs, and defensively, but there's just something about him where he doesn't shoot, like he can score like evidenced there. but he never has that drive typically

neat.jpg

I think you're overstating it. Ellis is the next "big" contract and Rinne's $7mil is coming off that same offseason and he's not getting that again. The cap is also projected to go up $3-7mil just this summer. What young players are you expecting to need a huge raise by the time the big guys need raises again? Maybe Fiala if he keeps it up and that's it.

>mfw johansen actually scores

No one is getting a raise except Ekholm and Josi. Fiala is going to get a 4 to 5 million if not he's walking. I just wanna see Tolvanen in the AHL so we can really get into this

not convinced Watson hit deserved the ejection, I didn't see him hit the head or anything

"hit on a defenseless player", whatever the fuck that means. Last time I checked if you admired your pass and got your shit packed in it was your own fault, but I guess not in the national ice soccer league.

exhale

When did Joey get his A?
I don't watch preds enough.

BIG BEGGA

I guess that's what happens when you have all the lawsuits and shit.

This summer. One of the rotating As, I think Forsberg and Ekholm have the other two.

ELITE FINNISH GOALTENDING

Yeah, the Flams got that on reputation. Wasn't that bad.

>Aberg skates back to catch up to the play
>blows the assignment anyway

makes a man ponder

and Turris at it again

Forsberg, Ellis, Ekholm, and Johansen. Kind of a lot. Personally it should just be Josi C, Forsberg and Joey as As

I think it's just a Lavi thing, basically had that many every year. Weber, Fisher, Neal, Josi and then Fisher, Neal, Josi, Ellis.

Up and down period. Can't complain tho

Is this what happens when you take a great center out of Ottawa?

Didn't even feel like it but they caught up in shots

Good puppers.

With 2 finnish goaltenders you _____________

love

Watching this intermission, what is the predators problem? What’s with the dirty hits desu

Finish strong

ive only watched berserk. other than that i dont watch anime and find it quite gay desu

they've literally done nothing wrong

were not goons we swear were good boys

emelin without a doubt is hurting subban. Emelin is fucking terrible. I cant wait till ellis gets back so he can get protected minutes on the third pairing with whoever.

>on the third pairing with whoever.

Probably Weber at this rate. Seems like they have figured out the Irwin meme is over and Bitetto hasn't taken the next step, though I like him more lately.

I can show you the way user, Legend of the galactic heroes, initial d, akira, royal space force, fist of the north star, ping pong, tatami galaxy, etc...

at least watch Akira for all the Tokyo 2020 memes. Plus its probably the best anime movie ever made.

biutiful

Watching the Canadian broadcast but rooting for the American guys

>Flames chimping out

gee why would they do that

>0 for 18 on Calgary pp
The absolute province of Calgary

>I guess that's what happens when you have all the lawsuits and shit.

I guess hard checks are what happens in a contact fucking sport. I guarantee NHL does workshops on concussions and how they can make them as retarded as you are in later life. If you take this lawsuit bullshit to its logical conclusion, there wouldn't be body checking at all, which is absurd. The lawsuits are from former players who didn't fucking know what a real concussion was and that it could fuck them up after they're retired. That excuse doesn't exist anymore, and the NHL isn't obligated to turn hockey into flag football because of it.

Imagine living in the burnt down shantytown of Alberta

That sky looks cool tbqh

They're going to argue that when medical evidence is proven they act and change things (ie the old players not knowing isn't their fault), so they have to establish a pattern of change in recent years to respond to the new findings.

preds pp has been terrible for awhile now. they score but they dont attack the middle of the ice they just pass it to josi for a one timer its pretty lame.

also Ekholm is easily my favorite dman for the preds. he can skate with the best of them but hes not trying to be a flashy faggot like josi or subban

with the pp at this point they seem scared out there like they're just worried about not giving up a shorty

>dump and chase
>lose the puck
>waste 30 seconds
>regroup
>waste 30 more seconds
>pass it around
>dman scores on a meme slapper
usually how it goes