Why the fuck did you mongoloids recommend this to me?

Why the fuck did you mongoloids recommend this to me?

The dialogue is beyond stupid and the story is full of awkward and unnecessary scenes and attempted comedy that falls flat on its face.

It's not even so bad it's good, it's just embarrassing.

Big spider thing was really cool to me as a kid

BIG

METAL

SPIDER

DID YOU SEE THE BIG METAL SPIDER?

I like it

>Heh he actually watched it the madman

Big Medal Spider was dope.

The dialogue sucked dick except for the big bad who was the only even semi decent character in the entire film

Do you not know true metal spider kino when you see it?

sand bags

When i think of wild wild west i just remember the time i was a kid and my mom took me to some really shitty burger king and there was wild wild west posters all over the place with wild wild west toys, and i just remember sitting in there and eating these really shitty fries.

Dunno why but it's just a memory that really stuck with me. I now associate that fucking wild wild west poster with the smell and taste of those awful fries.

It's fucking kino you pleb

remember the comercials for it on thr teevee??

it had the usual smash of scenes but in the background was the will smith song
WILD WILD WEST
WILD WILD WEST
WILD WILD WEST
WILD WILD WEST

WICKI WICKI WIL-WILD

>Alive and kickin! Well alive anyway

>he was tricked to watch this garbage
HAHAHA, FUCKING RETARD

Keep me updated

did you see that poster before you mde your decision?

>he actually watched it
The fucking moron he actually watched it

COLOR me surprised, you found it racist and outdated?

If they had made a movie about him being pissed off at losing half his body and then running around just blowing shit up and making racially insensitive quips would have better than what we got.

Don't ever listen to Sup Forums they think BvS was a good movie lol

Wild Wild West is the most important movie in history for one very specific reason.

>Will Smith turned down the lead role in The Matrix (1999) to star in this movie, being a fan of the television series. He later said this was the worst decision he made in his career.

LET THE PARTY

BEGIN

they sold those really gay sunglasses that will smith wears in the movie there as a promotion

What did you think of the BMS?

Spiders are the fiercest warriors in the animal kingdom

SSSSSSSS

MMMMMMMMMMMM