youtube.com/watch?v=xOtsVXoGh38
youtube.com/watch?v=x4HvNyk1VOg
youtube.com/watch?v=zPex3SwtCSs
twitter.com/Grabaka_Hitman/status/941898132505407488
twitter.com/UFCFightPass/status/941900644599791616
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>coral springs

First!!!

How long was you out for? I was out for 6 months and on crutches for 6 weeks, wasn't good

this is the thread

Coral literally crying right now, probably didnt even watch the fights either

>

Fighters saw what happen during the weidman fight with silva during a proper legkick checking yet no one seems to train it at all

It's absurd. I know in mma you have to train a billion different things but fights start on the feet. You would think two things that would be drilled weekly is checking leg kicks, throwing a proper jab, and how to sprawl.

Like those three things if honed to perfection can meme you into the top 5

Mike Perry really impressed me tonight

I didn't actually snap anything but i had some MCL damage that was a niggling injury for a while.

yeah its actually a gamble to low kick against good strikers that actually check because shin to shin contact is about whose shins snap first, thats why you see Thai boxers trade high kicks at the high level even though its mostly blocked by the arms (which consequently damages the arm over time)

examples : Silva

Can Mighty Mouse beat Gaby Garcia?

Night lads

Everytime he hit ponzi and ponzi kind of turned away and covered up I thought Mike was about to win. I was disappointed when he lost.

Perry looked like a bum again tonight

ponzi ran and only won because he landed a fluke backfist while running away. also blinded the fuck out of perry with a poke

faggot eye poked him at least 3 times absolutely disgusting

Perry lost cause he got outworked and outwrestled by a better fighter

I thought he was going to get outclassed and finished but he's improving a lot

You just don't realise how good Ponzi is, this was a huge step up for Perry

t. thought Perry dropped Jouban

Keep crying, aluminum faggots

new mighty mouse vid
youtube.com/watch?v=xOtsVXoGh38

Ponzi's stock went down 2bh

I had money on Perry for that fight he definitely hurt Jouban at the end of round 1 go watch it again brainlet

My favourite card in a long time!

Post ur walkout song

youtube.com/watch?v=x4HvNyk1VOg

Reddit is very good for videos and clips, without it we wouldn't have a lot of webms.

Jouban outclassed him everywhere. Youre making stuff up now youre not even saying he was dropped

This guy is really good.

youtube.com/watch?v=zPex3SwtCSs

spammer

Based thank you bro

>G.O.A.T and your M.O.M.
are they /heem/s official band?

This ones bad quality

who was the janetty?

do you just randomly reply spammer to people?
are YOU the spammer?

based bong

>telegraphed from 1912
>still lands

it was funny that perry stayed in the ring to try to get a promo in but Ponzi repeated the same sentence 6 times so he wouldn't get the chance and anik had to run back to the desk

I can remake these better quality when better video footage is available.

Who is the fighter of the year?

>Volkan "No Time" Oezdemir
Started the year outside the top 15. Robbed the shit out of OSP, boops Cirkunov inside a round, proceeds to boop Manuwa inside a round, and closes the year with a title shot in hand.

>Robert "Bobby Knuckles" Whittaker
The "middleweight champion" is injured, so he decides to soundly defeat the people at the top of the division and snatch up an interim title. He looks so good that GSP shits himself half to death and has to vacate.

>Rafael "RDA" Dos Anjos
Can't catch a break at lightweight? Fuck it, moves to welterweight, handcrafts his own camp, beats up a couple of scrubs, and closes out the year shutting out Robbie Lawler.

this is the spammer

Cynthia Calvillo

Rose Namajunas dont respond

In my opinion Max Holloway

>Montana De La Rosa
>Amanda Bobby Cooper
>Pearl Gonzalez
>Joanne Calderwood

imagine if Khabib didn't fuck up and he lost to Ferguson, Ferg would've had a GOAT year

but no, Conor is now a global icon and national treasure to Ireland. It's his year again man.

Tecia Torres been watching this sport for over 25 years

Seeing her get her first finish was very heartwarming

Based

What about DJ? He broke the record for title defenses

T-City

great thread

I'm going to leave this here for the banned lurker, peace lads.

top ranked flyweight
rising strawweight star
top prospect at strawweight
female kickboxing legend and 115 title contender

shell beat the shit out of former """"champ""" carla esparza and unironically have the best record of any fighter this year ive been watching this fucking joke of a """"sport"""" for 25 years i dont even watch men fight anymore and i have never seen a more natural talent than cynthia calvillo

julian marquez might be gay

favorite female fighter?

Being busy is cool and all, but that's a soft ass schedule. That's coming from a Calderwood fan.

I wish I could sleep but I have to stay awake for a while, I will make more webms if people want anything?

Andrade. Usually puts on great fights. Strong as a bull. Body work. Iron chin. 26 years old.

your girl lost shut the fuck up 5-0 in a year is unmatched

twitter.com/Grabaka_Hitman/status/941898132505407488
twitter.com/UFCFightPass/status/941900644599791616

These things

After watching the RDA fight I had loads of adrenaline and thought it would be the perfect time to go for a run, instead I rewatched the fight and ate 4 packs of crisps..

i drank 4 full bottles of bacardi, a bottle of absolut, half a bottle of jack daniels, and about 30 beers in the last 2 weeks (this is downplaying it) after months of going to gym eating healthy etc, its ok bro we will start tmmw

The most impressive fighter this year has been Rena, barn none

Ouch scary knockout

Queen

man i could really go for a barnone right now. do they even still make those

My anus keeps getting sharp pains that sometimes keep me awake at night. I think it's proctalgia. It is very severe right now but I'm too drunk to take pain pills.

Even worse than knee KOs

Are you my friend the Val poster?

>mfw whitebois are about to be on suicide watch
>mfw DJ heems TJ
>mfw Tyron heems RDA and GSP
>mfw Ngannou heems Stipe

Wrong gif race-baiter

Some photos.

Based TAM

ty ty

No problem..

>doesn't understand irony

Oh whiteboi, when will you learn

>dj
>heeming anything over 100 pounds

>dyke roider

Santiago still seemed mad at Perry after the fight..

Why does this man try so hard to look like trailer trash? Fight Night 108 was his best look

how would he hold up against tyrone?

such a vicious left hook

he seemed to be offended that he had to fight an unranked guy

They both looked huge tonight.

It could look very similar to RDA vs Eddie, RDA jabbing Tyron up against the fence until he gets cracked.

Most MMA fighters can't box. The hook wasn't so much vicious as was the horrible technique. It looks like he was blindly swinging and it left him wide open

one hunerd percent my dude she hits like a mack truck and is a huge drawl

Emmett baited him into a brawl cause he knew he was losing the round, and Ricardo "The Bully" Lamas thought he had something to prove.

it was vicious, it conected with speed and power and Lamas went sleepy before he hit the ground

off you are self

Are you the person who made these webms?

how long until Roberry lawler kill his whole family

No

Rude.

Checking a leg kick can be risky if the person is a beast at takedowns or sweeps