So user, what's your favourite film? I love The Walking Dead!

>So user, what's your favourite film? I love The Walking Dead!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ipt6PMqxGuw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol........

>OMG did you see last episode?? Is Neegan craaazy or what?
That's how it's done neckbeards

can you give me a footjob under the table pls?

The Walking Dead is actually a Television Series you dumb cunt, This is why I took you Denny's for our date.

Whoa the Vietnam war movie about black soldiers?

That's mine as well!

dont remind me of the no gf feel, faggot

reminder she will NEVER be yours

a Karloff fan, eh?

iktf

> I know it sounds crazy, but, it changes based on my mood. Weird I know. There are about 10 movies I call my favorite. Alot of them are nerdy, or arty, or really depressing but a few of them you might like if you have not seen them yet.

> what about you, what's your favorite?

I only watch capeshit...fuck you chad

>Mhmm user, you're so intellectual... do you want to meet at my house later?

>y-you too

I'd enter her dragon.

she prefers dragon dick

Ch..chad whats wrong with your lower ab?

girls who watch pleb stuff >>>>>> girl who watch boring ass "kino" (MUH EUROPEAN CINEMATOGRAPHY and such)

>You are a beautiful girl. Really. Your eyes and your smile are captivating. But, I consider myself a religious person, and according to God's will, I am saving myself for marriage

>Hi user

>male
>saving himself for marriage
I don't think so.

It's a tv series Jenna

>tfw gf

Spiffing! I love a good zombie yarn. My goodness we have so much in common and I feel that Jonah should have told the French lady to stop teasing him and to hang herself in the woods on a full moon leaving a video camera to record the aftermath. How is your soda? Mine is a little too fizzy and I think I shall complain! WAITER! WAITER! My pop is a little fizzy, do you think I should have to be belching an burping in front of my beautiful bride-to-be titter-ye-not I have a cock like Kong and crack in my bong. Oh yeas, watch me rub a little butter on my hard pecker. Mmmm, now take it in your mouth and rub the tongue on the end. That's a good girl. I once dated Hollywood stars and made them cum. My favorite film is Shit. Would you do me the honor of shitting in my mouth. How is your pie? Mine is a little crumbly and has 12% less filling than I am accustomed to. Shall we watch Predator 2 later? I am a huge fan of cocaine. Let me piss in your eyes. How is the salad. Disgusting! WAITER WAITER. I am an Oscar winning actor but wore a costume and so you may not be as impressed as you think. WAITER!

Did you catch that ludicrous display last episode?

If I may be candid, you don't dress like someone who wishes to live by God's will. You should at least put a shirt on?

Hey Faggot. My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

hi john i like the pusy but cant find one to fuck help me john pusy master

Sage Northcutt is saving himself for marriage

youtu.be/ipt6PMqxGuw

>I-I'm sorry, user, silly me! ; So, what's your favourite TV show then?
>*stupid! stupid! stupid! god, I hope he doesn't think I'm a boring shallow stacy, he's such a nice guy, I never thought he'd notice me at all! always so distant, yet so attractive... I don't want to fuck up this chance.*

It's like that guy who claimed to consume no food, only sunshine. It's just a matter of time before he gets caught red-handed.

yeah cause he's a fag lmao

Ya blew it, Stacy. I need a girl that can fulfil me cinematically as well as sexually. It was great to meet you but I must be going now. Stay fresh, kid. I'm the best thing you never got! One in a million. Bye, kid. Sleep tight, darling. I'm the tough guy with a heart of gold!

>TFW gf

>a homosexual virgin
even more impressive desu