‘The Disaster Artist’ Review: James Franco is Very Good as a Bad Actor in His Loving Tribute to ‘The Room’ — SXSW 2017

>‘The Disaster Artist’ Review: James Franco is Very Good as a Bad Actor in His Loving Tribute to ‘The Room’ — SXSW 2017
Looks like Franco kino is back
indiewire.com/2017/03/the-disaster-artist-review-the-room-james-franco-sxsw-1201792920/

Am I the only one who irrationally hates Franco in everything.
I must just hate his face, he's always wincing while making a dumb grin.

Hey user, how's the pie?

Franco is good
Future kino God tbqh

Franco is a bad actor in everything

so he finally made a good film?
I guess if you throw enough shit at a wall, it'll eventually stick

the interview was kino dumbass

I despise him.

The fact that Wiseau had to approve the final cut makes me wary of it being any good, could be a bit too respectful of him and The Room.

when will it release?

i dunno that would miss the whole point of the book so entirely, might not have made the movie in the first place

interview was utter shit, besides I meant a film directed by Franco

I'm the opposite. I like him in everything, I know he's probably an asshat though.

May I correct you?

Does it portray Greg Sestero as the backstabbing rat that he truly is?

Are we doing the thing where we pretend Tommy and Greg hate eachother again?

Cant wait to see Alison Brie's deflated jewbs, gonna have an epic fap!

You can't help but wonder if Tommy ever really forgave Greg for writing it.

He probably did once he realized it made more people go to the screenings

Honestly by the end of the book I liked the story of greg and tommy's friendship and grew to empathize with Tommy's struggle of being a unique weirdo.

Greg ultimately humanized Tommy with the book and makes you see past the rude stubborn bewildering persona the cast of the Room had to deal with

Do we get a vampire car scene and that one dude intimidating tommy for new boots?

soooo good maark oh my GOD!

>tfw the raw behind the scenes footage from the shooting of The Room will NEVER be released

Isn't Meadow's thicc roommate in this?

Keep your stupid replies in your pocket

Heard a rumor that Allison Brie shows her tits in it. Total longshot but I'd love to hesr some details

>loving tribute

more like shameless cashgrab

I hate his brother even more.