You can't go over the trenches! That's no man's land!

>You can't go over the trenches! That's no man's land!
>Then it is a good thing... I am no man.
>she jumps over the top and kills 100 Nazis

What's the probability that this happens?

Other urls found in this thread:

collider.com/wonder-woman-action-scene-review/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

0%

>HELP ME BATMAN SHES GOT A SWORD

>nazis
is this a new meme?
I hate this joke of a board

If she is literally invincible, why doesn't she just go straight to Berlin and kill Hitler instead of fucking around in the trenches killing innocent soldiers? Is it because they don't care about the plot making sense and just want scenes of "badass warrior woman" killing innocent men?

>Nazis
Well that would be 0%.

>Nazis

100% if it was about WW1.

>Nazis

>kills 100 Nazis
>its set in WW1

see the tacked on DOOMSDAY in BvS

Wait, the movie is set in WW1? And somehow the Germans are the bad guys? What a stupid fucking movie

Also because it's WWI

She'd face off against hitler and beat his head in until in a last gasp of desperation he cried out the name of the one person he still holds dear, and she would have to stop and call a truce, because both their mothers shared the same name.

Quite literally zero. It's kinda funny though, 5/10 thread.

but muh six gorillion

>postcredits scene
>Womder Woman, after saving the world from while males, bumps into someone on the street
>it's young Hitler
>he wispers to himself 'fucking jews'

so how will Sup Forums react to this movie? Will they love it because they defend anything made by DC or will they hate it because wonder woman is played by a scrawny Jew?

>faceless nazi Germans release poison gas
>panning shot of Battlefield 1-tier, quintessentially multicultural British soldiers coughing and stumbling around
>closeup on wonder woman, she displays an expression of sadness and anger
"She looks directly into the camera
"Never Again™"

A bit on the nose there, dotcha think?

>they hate it because wonder woman is played by a scrawny Jew

this

>invade Belgium
>WE GUD BOYS WE DINDU NUFFIN

It's a DC film. There will probably be nazis in WWI.

She kinda looks like a pinhead

They do have Zika in the Amazon ya know

It's not new, it's old as fuck.

>I don’t know if Wonder Woman will work as a whole movie. There are some areas that I know about (but won’t spoil here) that could end up being a problem. But from what I’ve seen so far, and especially this scene, tells me that when it comes to seeing this beloved hero at her best, fans need not worry. Wonder Woman has come to save the DCEU.

collider.com/wonder-woman-action-scene-review/

Even the reporters invited to shill for the movie are saying there are relevant problems

Belgium had it coming

The Germans were unironically the good guys during WWI

You know, I used to think it was just a joke, but it's becoming blatantly clear that a large amount of people really can't distinguish between World War I and World War II. I guess it's true, pretend to be idiots long enough, for humor, and you inevitably attract actual idiots in mass.

She looks ridiculous as Wonder Woman.

Technically by killing people in the trenches she's have a high probability of killing hitler

it's definitely not a joke most of the time

and I guarantee that if they don't CLEARLY SAY they are in World War I, a lot of people will still think it's WW2 even if they say it's 1918.

There's a sex scene where the American spy deflower WW. They don't show much, but focus on her face the moment he's pushing his dick in and then her subsequent pain/pleasure.

>"the Germans and their nationalism are a threat to the free world! We must stop them, for womankind!"
>Multicultural British forces cheer and charge over the trenches
>Wonder women decapitates hundreds of young German soldiers, who were innocent of any crime besides being influenced into joining the army in a spirit of national zeal, just like the British were, in a fundamentally morally ambiguous conflict that had little to do with ideology and lots to do with the imperial power structures of the day, in which the British and allies were no Innocents either (remember, in Belgian Congo slaves died by the millions at the hands of the Belgians, but somehow Belgium is innocent and Germany is the bad guy)
>But Wonder woman has a secret...
>She's morally justified in killing a bunch of teenage men because she has a vagina, and she's a strong woman who sticks up for herself
I bet they make the Germans out to be old, grizzled rapists, or otherwise have them wear gas masks and gas Jews or something
She's literally a mercenary at best, how can they possibly think this is morally justified

>Belgium had it coming
?

>Is Wonder Woman Teasing Bane's Introduction Into The DCEU?

>There's a good chance Wonder Woman could be setting up a future appearance of Bane, one of Batman's most popular villains.

>Bane is incredibly strong, and he is given a gas-based poison to enhance his abilities. This is the cause of all those tubes and tanks weaving around his suit.

>In Wonder Woman, a new chemical weapon will be at the forefront. During a visit to the film's edit bay, it was revealed that General Erich Ludendorff - who is supposed to act as a human shell for Ares - hires a chemist to make a destructive substance. Doctor Maru does just that, but she also does a little extra work on the side.

>In addition to creating the poison gas, Maru also invents another type of weapon. The substance in question is meant to enhance abilities, and will help unlock Ares from his worldly form.

>If this gas is able to unlock hidden abilities, or enhance superhuman powers, than this would be the perfect origin for Bane. The gas could be harnessed in a future DC film to bring the classic villain to life.

>Do you think Bane could be making his way to the DCEU?

>German soldiers
>innocent

when I was in highschool some girl raised her hand in class and asked why didnt they just fly in helicopters over the trenches in WW1. Most people and nearly all women know nothing about history

they just called them "white males" back then

You have fallen for British wartime propaganda. Congratulations for being a simple minded fuck

Hitler has a magic scepter that nullifies magic and Superman, which is why they couldn't just go take care of business during WWII.

>Hitler has a magic scepter

it's the spear of destiny you uncultured pleb

The gas she made is actually a toxin that turn everyone mad. General Erich Ludendorff, in the movie, is just being played by the female scientist and Ares. In the end Ludendorff gets mad with the toxin and is easily killed by Wonder Woman.

Well, joke meme aside, there's still leadership in Berlin she could top.

>white males
>nazis

pick two

t. hollywood

When I was in school this boy thought that the U.S. Civil War was between North American and South America.

Most people and nearly all men know nothing about history.

VENOM is a liquid and only a liquid. The timeline and location are both way the fuck off for any interaction with Bane's origins.

Say that to my face and not over the internet faggot

World War II wasn't about good vs. evil, it was your typical run-of-the-mill Imperial belligerence, WWI part two. British foreign policy was centered around hindering Germany at every turn while conquering and subjugating worldwide. Britain bit off more than they could chew until the entire world dogpiled Germany, and posterity has framed it as the good guys triumphing over big bad evil villainous Germany, even though Stalin murdered way more people and Britain invaded far more innocent countries than Poland.

>WW1
>Nazis
wat

>technical details will be adhered to
>Metropolis and Gotham City are twin river cities

That's the joke. Americans can't tell the difference so they always make WWI Germans cartoon villains.

Nah, it was pretty much good vs. evil.

IT'S NOT VENOM!

The toxin the Maru scientist made is something makes people mad, not strong.

t. reddit

Jews aren't allowed on Sup Forums.

Case in point.

Can somebody tell me, is the fact people keep thinking WW1 = Nazi's make it a meme or is everybody just American here?

You're right, Hitler was a good guy compared to Stalin.

xD you really btfo'd that cuck

WE WUZ KANGZ

According to the Jews in Hollywood since the Germans allowed the 6 zillion to die they are inherently evil and we as good goy should root for their destruction in any erea especially art the hands of Wonder Jewess.

It's a meme because Hollywood always portrays german soldiers in WW1 to be evil Nazi bogeyman even though they were not much different from the british

*era*

*era

we don't even know wtf superpowers Drax will get from being bathed in the cerebral fluid of an ancient space god. presumably the power to punch pointlessly through the chest of Thanos-with-glove.

Interesting how a lot of the Jews supported the central powers, because the allies had Russia on their side.

It's confirmed. But the dialogue is different.

>CHRIS PINE: "We call it No Man's Land because no man can cross it."
>WONDER WOMAN: "I'm the man who can."

The Germans come across as ebil, villainous Nazis in a lot of the promotional stuff for the film. Typical hollyjew tricks.

kek

haha whats a world war

i want burger :DDD

BANE?

The Germans weren't evil like they were in WWII, but they were still basically the aggressors. They took advantage of their ally Austria-Hungary's legitimate declaration of war on Serbia to invade a bunch of totally unrelated countries.

I wonder if Americans think their civil war was actually the first World War

The twist, the boy was actually a girl that identified as a boy.

>Amerismarts play dumb for laffs
>Yurodumbs take the bait

Sad!

this.

or it's the r*ddit invasion. hard to tell

venom snake and liquid snake are two different characters

Why are we being asked to idolize a Jewish woman in this film? Is this part of our progressive (((education)))

In the movie the scientist lady, Maru, is creating a toxin that makes people go mad and try to kill each other.
That's something the god Ares wants to further the destruction of humanity, starting with everyone involved in the WW1. He's tired of manipulating humanity behind the scenes. He wants to speed the process with the new toxin.

This toxin, which is blue, is actually related to Darkseid, not Bane. It's the Anti-Life formula in a toxin form.

In the end the scientist lady is spared by WW, leaving it open for her to make more.

who are the comic book villains that are in the movie?

The scientist lady Maru, with the weird as fuck mask;
Ares, the god of war, who's disguised most of the movie and only show his true form in the end. He's bigger than Doomsday.
The German guy who's mostly a fool.

her characters name is Doctor poison. This movie is going to suck bad

They don't call her by that in the movie, though.

and her name is Maru because the character is actually japanese but they chickened out of using a yellow peril villain

Those fuckers actually used chemical weapon against Russians.

Are there people who consider themselves Gal gadot fans?

Germany was responsible for WW1

What the fuck, did you write the movie or something?

in what way were they the "good guys"?

Also, Dr. Poison was a transvestite

Most of Sup Forums's biggest waifu's are Jews. The problem here is Sup Forumsbeards are so sad over "muh palestine"

Jews own Sup Forums

We need to destroy the cinemas

The Germans were the first to use large-scale poison gas attacks, but the Entente powers were actually much more willing to use gas attacks throughout the war. The Austrians actually refused to use poison gas at first.

Because Hitler was in France.

jesus christ is it really this easy to bait Sup Forums? how are they always shitting up a board they seemingly just discovered yesterday? is it just different underage retards every time?

kids feel superior for "knowing the obscure WW1 and liking it better than WW2"

it's Sup Forums's contrarianism extended to history

The funny thing is that Belgium wasn't supposed to be invaded. All the Germans wanted to do was walk across it to get to France.

If anything is new, it's you

The real question is why do we still tolerate jews living in Western countries