Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/laurenfspurlin/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

w-w-wilson for mvp!

MVP

lets go rames!

Perfectly timed new thread OP, I appreciate that

we gonna make it?

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nope I'm definitely going to kill myself before the 4th quarter is over

Seattle's D is good enough to shut out the Rams in the second half. If the Rams can score 34 in a half so can the seahawks.

first for rasm getting three digits from the trannies

My college media professor used to play for the hawks 2001-2003 I bet he's ducking glad he became a teacher

Bench the starters already Jesus Christ. You know these seaniggers are going to chimp before the end

Quoting Henry iv pt 2

Mah nigga

its not over until the clock hits zero

Reminder: Transplants not welcome in Seattle. Everyone who defends this is a dirty Xeattle transplant.

14 days

>>consistently bring in championship caliber teams

lakers - 2010
angels - 2002
dodgers - 1988

clippers - donut
chargers - donut

did you mean this decade?

i like your attitude but i dont actually think thats true, best case scenario is like 41-24 rams

>Wentz is dead
>Brown is dead
>Wilson is shit
>Brady is kind of shit

Case Keenum for MVP

This

Lol at anyone able to live in Seattle but h1b visa Indians 9 to a room

gurley for mvp

Just watch, the LUCKY Seahawks will come back and win. As always, with some LUCK, Wilson (aka the biggest meme QB in fucking history) will just chuck the ball up in the air, praying to God one of those dindus grabs it, and repeat until they win. As always. LUCK. Half their bullshit wins this season are entirely luck. Hate the stupid fucking Seahawks. Please lose.

oh yeah forgot the rams 1999 who played in STL

>he doesn’t know Rams play their best in the 3rd quarter

well todd you's beatin the tail off the seahawks like they're made of paper and that's what I appreciates about you

But they're idiots so they'll just go straight for the QB because that's the default position to aim for, not knowing that putting Mannion in the game is a huge upgrade for the Rams

instagram.com/laurenfspurlin/

*blocks ur paths*

This is what the Seacucks deserve for having that dindu Michael Bennett try and make a mockery out of the LV police

Karma works its way, stupid dindus

you also forgot the Kings you dipshit

>3 and out

Live in Seattle and chuuuuuckling at this fucking score right now. People at the market were actively angry and it's only halftime.

God the Seahawks are awful. Wouldn't mind Baldwin catching some balls for my fucking fantasy team though.

How the fuck did Sean McVey do what Jeff Fischer couldnt? Who deserves the credit? Goff?

DONALD

pikeplace market?

>6 sacks

holy shit. when it rains it pours i guess.

HAHAHAHAHHA

>hockey

lmao. yeah... i forgot

SACKBOWL
A
C
K
B
O
W
L

6 sacks on Blanco Ninoooo

Who good guys here?

How come the tranny stopped tweeting?

better coaching

>you were saying

protect wilson you useless o-line

indians have no place in america

GET REKT FAGGOTS

>t.Andrew Jackson

statistics probably caught up to him

that would be the "market" don't understand why people there would be upset.. it's all tourists and service industry workers

SEANIGS CHIMPING OUT AS EXPECTED

CHIMPOUT

Tell the angry faggots at Pike that it's been a good 5 year bandwagon, but reality has returned to Seattle.

CHIMP OUT

thughawks niggin and noggin again what a shock

I feel so bad for Wilson, this team is going to get him killed

How come the stadium is half empty now?

bahaha i knew it, chimp out

>NIgtattle

>seachimps

FULL CHIMP

>seahawks chimping
>"absolutely this is not surprising"

seattle chimping out begins

>seacucks defense

Trump curse

No one wants to live in your watery communist shithole

lel

FUCK THESE FUCKING NIGGER TIER PLAYERS

tranny poetry slam going on across the street

Sea chimpout begins

Seems ironic since their fans are xecucks who abhor violence and thinks blacks can do no wrong

they are a city of transsexual weirdos who have no god or rules. they have no real pride just soulless ghouls in disgusting bodies.

Seattle is a fucking joke

So is their football team

McVay deserves the credit obviously. Fisher was a cancer.

Should've suspended that nigger bennet and that other chimp that tried to climb into the stands, these guys are a disgrace, no discipline at all

and Pete looks like he pays men to fuck his wife

oh i dont because is 34-0?

they have sold out every game for the last 10 years. its ok to be upset when your team is bad senpai

i guess just not for seahawks fans

After the move to LA the Rasm really don’t have room to talk

DINDU CHIMP OUT ALERT!

Hahhahahahahhahahaa

>he doesnt know
Xeattle ACTUALLY has no fans

LA is a working class city built by immigrants. Literally as American as it gets tard.

LA is full of homeless and illegals, not trannies

Seattle and la are both fun places to live if you arent a shutin

ugh
more military ballwashing

>muh soldiers

fugg off

>He doesn't have a hijab fetish

I pity you.

Such a dirty team.

any of you butthurt haters that cry about liberal seattle going to give some props for the salute to serviceman reunion?

Reskiins fan here. Hate you guys for taking our OC. But, I can't help but support him and you guys as well. Hope you make it all the way.

Rams Bro this is beautiful to watch! What a fucking season.

>muh soldie
why does america honour murderers?

could be a tranny for all i know

Clots fan who lives in LA. It’s bad here, please don’t pretend otherwise. Might have been great decades ago but it’s long gone

don't forget niggers and crime they go hand in hand with the illegals.

aaron donald is the leanest DT in nfl history. he is also the best DT in nfl history

Nothing wrong with killing bad guys

they murder the right """people"""

>beating the Seahawks is an accomplishment

So they can recruit more and get good approval for 700 billion dollar military spending increases

Long time Hawks fan here this game looks like the end of an era. >we're cooked and it's probably gonna suck for awhile.

We've got big contracts coming up and won't get a good draft position this year, so next season were gonna be. 500 or less. After that we can start rebuilding and start over. Hopefully Bevell and Cable are let go. The offense needs a new identity.