ITT: Teams that single-handedly destroyed the fun out of their league

>pic-related

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Boston Sideburns
pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-hanna-ohori-s-nipple-x2lsj71/answers/new.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t. butthurt stoolers

Cry harder. The Patriots are the only reason I watch the shitty league.
You think ratings are down now? Wait til Brady retires and everyone stops watching. Goodell should be kissing Brady's feet

>Top 5 meme game ending
>Not fun

umad?

only a Steelers fan or the saltiest Pats hater can not appreciate that game

I'm a Bills fan. This was a bullshit game and everyone that's not a Pats fan knows it.

Most fun I've had watching a game all season, desu.

literally no one besides patriots fans likes the patriots

>I'm a Bills fan.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

imagine being such a beta loser that you unironically root for the Patriots to win, so that we constantly rinse-and-repeat this shitty AFC playoff scenario we've had since like 2011

if this trade went down the league would have been ruined, now we have and its even worse

>dynasty started because of this

what part of New England you guys from

The Pats are fun =D

THE PART THAT KICKS YOUR ASS EVERY YEAR AND GETS YOU BUTTHURT FAGLORD

>destroyed the fun out of their league
want to try that sentence again?

>destroyed the fun out of their league
nice grammar, Cletus. I should have expected as much from a Stooler fan mad that their team BLEW a game so badly

>pointing the truth makes you a patriots fan
Imagine being this butthurt. I don't regard "people" from Pittsburgh as humans anymore.

A bit north of Boston (Salem)

Not a Steelers or Pats fan, and I really have to question throwing a slant against the Pats in the red zone, especially with the game on the line. Just doesn't seem to work.

XDDDDDD
get it mlao you said he's gay XDDDD

Seriously why does the logo have sideburns

Worcester friendo

Maine, the best part of New England

lol
>not NH
>inb4 opioids

NH is nice, but not as nice as ME. Portsmouth in particular is a great town.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Boston Sideburns

Brady love transcends borders

Nova Inglaterra

Yeah imagine wanting to see sporting greats performing at their best

Nashua, New Hampshire

What part of WV are you from, >Stoolers fan?

Cheatriots
Stankees
Boreiors
Penguins? Who watches hockey?

This

this would make sense because if you like something you are a fan of it to some degree

keep shitposting through the pain user

Londonderry fren here
Nh got the heroin in manchganistan just as bad as anyone

No it wouldn't have, Kobr had already started to decline by that point.

North shore of MA

what's up brah Ipswich reporting in

Ratings are going to go up some after brady and belichick retire and the patriots go back to being irrelevant. Hes probably getting another ring this year. It is getting boring.

dat Belichick beaner in the background tho

I wish I could vibe to this post and wish death and despair upon New England and it's faggot fans. But the simple fact is I'm a Yankees fan, and every decade or so we suck all the life outta MLB and taunt everybody as we do it. So enjoy the ride you fat irish cunts.

they're not sideburns they're chiseled cheekbones jawlet

noone likes the stoolers either

Born in Cambridge. Lived in Somerville and Waltham.

Now I live in Florida

hey guinea retard it's cool that the library's open late enough for you to log on and make some posts. I would bet one of Tom Brady's five superbowl rings you and your family are garbagemen. Enjoy baseball season!

>he doesn't know that new England is basically an Irish colony

NH, now live in Westboro

Nah m8, it was the Manning Colts that made the NFL boring

suburbs 30 min south of boston

Wrong. Most likeable "evil empire" of any dynasty I've seen in any sport. The tears and ravaged asses they produce from faggots such as yourself is fantastic.

It's true though. The AFC isn't worth watching when Brady goes to the bowl every fucking year.

This but unironically

South Shore is best shore.

Newburyport here

Your anus must really hurt after that loss

As a pats fan since 83.......get fucked faggot. Its not the pats fault idiots like tomlin coach teams. He shouldn't be selling hot dogs. Not our issue. I laugh at it but steelers have to get fucked.

Portsmouth, NH. Everyone else can get fucked. Go be poor and blacked somewhere else.

>quoted five posts
>gets twelve replies
Dat insecurity doe

Boston MA :)

The opiate dependent wife beating part

Seabrook, NH?

Portland, Maine.

Fairfield, Connecticut

I honestly think the Rasm have a chance. Donald that type a fuck to destroy Brady.

Defensive tackles that can pass rush. So few can do it.

It's been done, soccer fags.

Cortez Kennedy was a six three three ten beast, who ran a flat four seven.

Born in Lawrence, MA

Why does the league feel the need to keep helping this team? Are they THAT scared the Jags would make the super bowl

He didn't complete the catch. I don't know what everyone is so butthurt about. Even Romo, who was sucking the Steelers off practically on that last drive after the big completion, recognized it as soon as he saw that camera angle. You could basically hear him say "oh shit."

kek imagine defending refball this much. Honestly pathetic because you and I both know that in any other game that would've been ruled a touchdown. People wonder why the ratings are down when stupid shit like that happens.

Woburn, MA. get mad stooler fan

Nah. I agree that refball is cancerous in general but the refs have been consistently intrusive in every fucking game I've watched this year. They have just given zero fucks about reversing calls on the field in favor of holding up insanely literal interpretations of the rules. Besides, they were actually right on this particular call. I mean it's not even really that close. They actually OVERTURNED the ruling on the field, that's how incontrovertible the evidence was.

Belichick's secret to winning
> get rid of the niggers nogging

Indiana. been a diehard Pats fan for over 30 years

Honestly the Patriots make the league more fun. They're essentially the villains of the league kind of like Duke basketball was in the 90s. Just a bunch of Chads that bend the rules to win. They are still beatable though. That being said KD did single handedly ruin the NBA and he must be stopped.

Props from the People's Republic of Portland

I mean they literally lost today. Everyone saw that.

I feel like this team just gets outrageously lucky year after year, they always look shitty against better teams but through some miracle (refs) they come out on top.

why was this reviewed? i didn't watch the game. that is the most obvious catch i've ever seen in my entire life, and all lives that i may have lived before this one.

Wista

>Stoolers
>better team

hehehehehe

hahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHA

Newport, Rhode Island

If in the end Boston has Handegg and Apehoop and all New York has is Luckswing.. top kek.

all scores are reviewed

only thing I don't like about Maine is there's too much driving inbetween places

Hanover, NH

this picture proves jfk wasn't shot

you know what i meant dingweed. why was it ruled an incomplete pass?

he didnt maintain control of it as he went down. he clearly lost control when the ball hit the ground and it bobbled

It looked like enough control to me. Its a fucking catch

>enough control
that's not "full control" to the ground when making the catch, sorry stoolerfag

Not according to the NFL's rules (the only ones that matter). Same thing happened to the Cowboys and they lost a reception because of it.

What a disgusting species

Portland CT

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-hanna-ohori-s-nipple-x2lsj71/answers/new.html

How’s Springfield this morning?