HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

holy fucking based

Out-niggering the niggers. Nice.

BLEACHED

niggers BTFO by whitey again!

>Dem Gronk bantz

holy fucking based big balling gronk btfoing the nignog

fucking SUSPEND this white supremacist right the FUCK now!!!

How bad is his CTE? He looks like he legitimately has a seizure in this webm.

APOLOGIZE

Fuck Gronk. If he was black, everybody would be calling him a monkey nigger. But guess what? He still acts like a monkey nigger even though he's white. He's an idiot with no class and I don't care about his skin color he's a piece of shit

Stay mad pussy.

well he's a polack, so he pretty much is black

cry harder

>poland
>white

It is un-fucking acceptable to see a white man acting like this in the NFL. We should protest the blatant RACIST scenes this 'dude' is putting on.

GRONKED

>Gronk
>White

He just does it for fun.

Black people do this because they need to mark their territories and often end up with violence on or off the field (read; domestic violence)

explain that dirty hit then

One time thing. First time this season and he didn't do anything last season either.

he tripped

>

Stupid Nigger detected

post rare roberts

>Get held the entire game while the refs do nothing
>Finally your QB gets intercepted because of it
>Throw an elbow to holding culprit who keeps getting away with it
>Some nigger named tredavious gets a concussion, not that it matters since he probably has about 2 braincells anyway
>Next game you play in the holding gets called

I see nothing wrong tbqh famalam

Based Robert "if it's black, I attack" Gronkowski

>gronkowski
>white

Ironic that Poland today is one of the few countries not bending over backwards for refugees while Germany is full-cuck mode

* Heh, you actually made me use 50% of my power *

I definitely remember Gronk "blocking" someone all the way out of bounds until he slammed them into the ground a few years ago, and fighting other players on other occasions.

But he a gud boi he din du nuffin.

He had to throw him out of the club

he looks like some kind of laughing animatronic skeleton

You have to remember that niggers have been spearing and holding Gronk for years now, if you had your knees exploded because of that shit and then some other nigger tries once in a game you'd probably be ticked off

Haha. Gronk was all like "get back to picking cotton, boy."

He is literally a nigger. Maybe he has an albino condition.

That's just playing through the whistle. Other players are so weak compared to Gronk that it appears like it's unsportsmanlike conduct.

isnt this meme pre-gronk?

holy shit

This is just like election day... IM LITERALLY SEETHING RIGHT NOW

Gronk be fucking that nigger bitch boi in the ass.

>Says the sausage eating fuck who's ancestors brought down the greatest European nation ever causing a collapse of culture who has since repeatedly tried to destroy europe.

Gtfo you kraut

Steelers fan, but that's fucking awesome. Didn't notice the taunting live.

The original meme was Eli with a retard face looking around, throwing the ball up, and the catch being made by Tyree.

There was another popular version with Joe Flacco doing the same thing, except the catch isn't made, but then flags for PI come in.

Pretty much. And Ray Rice's wife tripped into his fist.

It’s football, you limp-wristed SJW

How long until he roidsrage someone to death?

Not a Pat's fan, but you sound extremely butthurt at this time

GRONKIN IT

Pretty sure CTE doesn't exist and it's naive doctors not realizing the shantytown of black ppl brains in their normal state

>mentions IF HE WAS BLACK
>follow it up with I DONT CARE ABOUT SKIN COLOR THAT ISNT WHAT THIS IS ABOUT

Everyone forgets he got tossed out the club for trying to break GRONKS arm earlier in the season.

>read: domestic violence
you mean like in the NHL?

...except off the field he doesn’t get into fights at strip clubs or beat single mothers

stay mad tyrone

blacks on suicide watch

lmao

Agree on this desu

needs a pepe wojack edit

Sticky when?

GRONK

nfl players do act like monkey niggers all the time

also gronk just got suspended for being a monkey nigger, and criticized for not being suspended for longer for his monkey nigger behaviors

The thing about man coverage.. no one can cover Gronk.

>gronk chimps out
>LOL FUCK NIGGERS

>bennet chimps out
>LOL FUCK NIGGERS

Sup Forums confirmed cucked by blacks

oops he did it again.

nigger deserved it

That 2-pt conversion broke him. When you dominate a drive and team so bad that all you can do is too laugh at the human that thought they could cover you like a super-villain.

Lol bitch

It's football you crying SJW faggot, gronk is a pussy if he can't handle that shit, no need to chimp out

It's football you crying SJW faggot, sergio brown is a pussy if he can't handle that shit, no need to cry about it to the refs

Nice ass mad

Spearing people's knees is not legal

NIGGERS BTFO YET AGAIN

>he wuz spearin muh kneez n shit, gronk wuz a good boy he dindu nuffin

Gronk is just a drunk frat boy that has the money to keep being one

>the audience
nice

Top bantz

systemic institutional gravity forced gronk to do that

kek

talk shit
get hit

I like how you can see him start to taunt davis by pointing and laughing and then he probably realizes right after "oh shit I could get fined for that" so then he tries to play it off like he was doing some spastic monster mash touchdown celebration

beautiful

noice

Saved.

I like how the other guys are afraid of him and didn't jump on him like you would normally expect, they are just like "HEY teacher LOOK, HEY!" lmao

FLAG!

UNSPORTSMANLIKE CONDUCT

5 YARD PENULTY

RESULTS IN LOSS OF DOWN GG GAME OVER BYE

Absolutely saved

I hate the Pats with a passion, but it’s literally impossible to hate Gronk

Just imagine what he was like in high school.

Should've gotten called for taunting, not even a Steelers fan

Seen the Jags get ragged on for hte same shit

you mean sergio brown who was a known nigger instigator even back with the pats and was antagonizing gronk the entire game? Sounds to be he deserved it.

Patriots had 2 penalties called on them Sunday, one an obvious offsides and the the other an obvious illegal catch after the WR ran out of bounds. Not countless holds that could have been called, especially considering they were fielding a bunch of backups, or PI's either. I don't want to seem like one of those people, but this game was fixed. Also, the OP samefagging ITT is embarrassing.

Gronk being covered by some 3rd string useless player that sucks....still being a cocky faggot nigger. The dumb fuck coulda played against some college fags and had a rougher time. "Ohh me gronk me name is a sound ooga booga. Where da booze? All me know how do is drink and run routes"

Is Gronk already the greatest TE to ever play the game? Is it even close?

>refs ever calling holding on the CHeatriots

>5'8" DB tries to jump Gronk
>dies