The new movie, based on the Steig Larsson Millennium book series, is also bringing on an entirely new cast...

>The new movie, based on the Steig Larsson Millennium book series, is also bringing on an entirely new cast, with Alvarez currently "meeting with actresses" to play lead character Lisbeth Salander.

ign.com/articles/2017/03/13/the-girl-with-the-dragon-tattoo-sequel-announced-with-dont-breathe-director-entirely-new-cast

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KcwyMXo0CzA?t=90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wasnt th Fridgish Swedish playing Lisbeth?

Holy fuck, who cares outside of rooroo?

It's pretty obviously gonna be Jane Levy.

Rooney is too autistic to play something edgy that she just ends up staring blankly into space when she tries to sulk. God I love you Patricia.

how will they portray the muslim hordes currently invading stockholm?

youtu.be/KcwyMXo0CzA?t=90

Rooney upon learning of the recast

Ruby mf Rose for Salander

This. It's not even a matter of discussion.

Poor Rooney ;_;

>americans spend billions remaking a movie rather than watch a movie with subtitles

It's weird that she desperately wants the role in the sequel and the studio/director doesn't want her at all.

aaaaand make it 20x better,,,,,

The point is to be autistic when she's in character.

Genius

there is more money to be made

>book written by some other guy
>who fucking cares

>with Alvarez currently "getting blowjobs from actresses" to play lead character Lisbeth Salander.

Did you even see that movie? Her Lisbeth Salander was perfect.

This, what a stupid move to make a movie about the last book that was written by another guy and nobody gave a fuck about.

stieg larsson was a gommie and his books are basically just gommie journalist self-masturbation

>ywn never comfort a sobbing Rooney as she hears of this news

Poor Roons ;_;

>burgers spend billions remaking a remake

this is the most painful email ever

why is Rooney so pure

this book seems fucking ridiculous but probably better than the other books by a small amount

The GWTDT remake was so much better than the original it's not even funny. The originals are uninspired and seem like they're made for TV, with Noomi Rapace being the only saving grace. Fincher not only knew what did and didn't work narratively, but he made it cinematic.

The first book was originally titled Men Who Hurt Women. Now go back and look at the 3 main men, the mass murderer, the "mere" rapist, and the male hero, who cheated openly on his wife, the two women putting up with each other, and then Lisbeth falls in love with him and off he fucks to be with his other lover.

It was a shitload more clever than you realize.

It was a tv miniseries cut into.films

He's just your typical self-flagellating Swedish male.

JUST

That's how you gain shit in the world. You try until you get it.

>NFL royalty
>want to be something else

wtf, without Ronney? those fucking idiots. FUCK

Hi Rooney

Why get rid of Craig and Fincher? Bad decision.

JUST

Pretty much this. Don't go to it. Watch them take a bath on it.

It's an adaptation of the fourth book, and that one isn't good at all since it's a cash-grab. You can expect the movie to be in the same vein. Fincher, Craig and Rooney Mara shouldn't go anywhere near that trainwreck in making.

I wish I as her. You too, don't lie.

>Jane Levy
>Levy

Stop casting other actresses to play Lisbeth Salander.

Why didn't Cate protect her smile?

Why is this so hot

nah he's a hardline commie and was heavily involved with some antifa rag that's attempting to turn itself into some sort of psuedo-gestpo against evil righties

i think they employ a unpunished murderer as well

While inter-generation lesbian love movies are a rare and precious commodity, Cate looked like she would rather be having her teeth pulled than kiss Rooney.

doesnt matter anyway, the books got progressive worse. SJW's, and cucking gets tossed around a lot here but those are literally major plot points in these things
fincher would have had his work cut out for him and frankly they all can do better. It still would have been nice to see rooney happy though

>tfw mulatto actress

I take it the TV sequels weren't quite so well-received and hence nobody wanted to do an almost scene-by-scene remake?

Because Roon

awww thats so sweet of her

Give me a rundown of the lego meme.

>the male hero, who cheated openly on his wife, the two women putting up with each other, and then Lisbeth falls in love with him and off he fucks to be with his other lover
Which is why it was a brilliant meta-gag to cast James Bond in that role.

>Fede Alvarez directing
please got let be my Janefu

Why is Cate cosplayed of Mario Bross?

>Rooney isn't Lisbeth
fucking DROPPED
she was perfect, walked in straight off the goddamn page, Alvarez is fucking retarded

this is the rare maybe only case of the amerifat remake being better then the country it came from, the amerifat version was spot-on, the swedes one was some retarded neo-punk action shit, its like they didn't even read the book

the movie was decently received from what ive read and did ok at the box office. not stellar but not a total flop (which might as well be a flop for a big studio though). That coupled with finchers demands and the legal issues of acquiring the right to the books, it seems like nobody but rooney cared

Sony is so fucking retarded

I don't get the hype. The 1st one wasn't very good outside of seeing roony blow and bang her way around town.

huh gwtdt is a plebfilter, stick to capeshit bud

>the books got progressively worse

this. Rooney and Fincher nailed the first so i dont care to see the rest.

true maybe its best to just leave it at one, its the best the others have some nice bits but they just don't holdup like the first one. Steig went full retard

I thought Roonroon did a good job as Lisbeth. Why no Roonroon? How will she afford all her lego?

roonroon like lego

>i'm tired
>the cameras are too bright
>cate's hurting my shoulder
>i wish i was at home playing with my choos choos

>ywn build lego spaceships with roonroon
why live?

You should read the books. Lisbeth is aspie as fuck.

>you like anal sex?

autist BTFO

that just contradicts your point

retard

I own them and watch the Noom Noom every Christmas. They're just weird shit, too funky for major motion pictures.

that's a nice little butt i wouldn't mind licking it

thats so sad, is this real or some sort of ruse

DELETE THIS

It's one of the highlights of when that huge dump of emails was stolen from Sony Pictures

Legit. From the sony email leaks awhile back.

You don't make any sense.

Did any tvers call her number at the time?

delet this, I don't wanna talk about it

also go back newfag

Moron

k

? why post?

kek

Seriously? I assumed she just wasn't interested in reprising the role, maybe because Fincher wasn't coming back or she read the script and didn't like it or the fact that they're moving directly to the fourth book for some fucking reason. But if she really wants to do it yet the studio/director doesn't want her to then this makes this whole thing EVEN more stupid.

Source?

How many people do you think got aroused when watching this scene?

Is there a way of informing the movie news websites about these? I think we could get some articles out of this.

rooney just wants to film more rape scenes imo

>Fede Alvarez

I will really be surprised if he doesn't shove Jane Levy in the role.

he probably mean this: