/yt/ general

RIP in peace

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/news/2016/03/poor-white-kids-are-less-likely-to-go-to-prison-than-rich-black-kids/
youtu.be/b1msY-2PzKo
youtube.com/watch?v=NJfrq_mCng4
youtube.com/watch?v=KnagNuP6twI
youtube.com/user/Stepsgirl
youtube.com/user/chlochloeast
youtube.com/channel/UCA56NSj0vzlJ7VB9_FcE_nQ
youtube.com/channel/UCdqvZyMwmUrNXA8BdYHKAMw
youtube.com/watch?v=6RQA9GZprqM&t=440s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is he kill?

literally who: the thread

WTF i like JonTron now

Is this true?

>>>/reddit/

That he said it or that wealthy blacks commit more crime than poor whites?

The answer is yes.

yeah there is a whole video about it

No.

link

Mistakes are being made with current actions, mr swagpleb

Did he actually say or imply this? Or is the media pulling another Pewdiepie?

oh look: facts

>About 2.7 percent of the poorest white young people–those whose household wealth was in the poorest 10th of the distribution in 1985, when they were between 20 and 28 years old–ultimately went to prison. In the next 10th, 3.1 percent ultimately went to prison.

>About 10 percent of affluent black youths in 1985 would eventually go to prison. Only the very wealthiest black youth–those whose household wealth in 1985 exceeded $69,000 in 2012 dollars–had a better chance of avoiding prison than the poorest white youth. Among black young people in this group, 2.4 percent were incarcerated.

amren.com/news/2016/03/poor-white-kids-are-less-likely-to-go-to-prison-than-rich-black-kids/

I dont know who this guy is, but someone should link him this gem

because of institutionalized white supremacy

no he says it

>His suscriptor account is almost the same as before because for every libtard that unfollows, one alt-righter follows and neutral people that don't give a shit about politics still follow him

Nah, he is alright

post this guy's magnum opus youtube video to let me know why i should care

>Be second generation Iranian American
>Refuse to believe that children of immigrants integrate into American society

this one too

More murders but idk about crimes overall and the chart was from 2006.

For crime as a whole, no. Rich blacks commit about the same crime as poor whites (by percentage). However, if you take violent crime into account, as with every single statistic on this, blacks overshadow whites by a HUGE margin.

You can even take population ratio out of it and blacks STILL commit more violent crime than white people despite being about 13% of the population. They're literally more violent regardless of background, upbringing, income level, you name it.

even if, it's still a statement of fact

He's a based Persian

literally said it

he's gone full Sup Forums

no he did way worse. Went on some dudes twitch to debate and it he was basically just saying endless Sup Forums talking points. Like he basically came out as full blown AIDS.

Cities where they are a majority are no different. Hell, countries where there are barely any whites show the same thing. Blacks are fucking violent. It's not due to anyone else, they just are.

Doe's he still have to time for it was just a prank bro?

twitch = videos/128362374

sure let's make it classic Sup Forumscore too if you want this on Sup Forums

youtu.be/b1msY-2PzKo
youtube.com/watch?v=NJfrq_mCng4
youtube.com/watch?v=KnagNuP6twI
youtube.com/user/Stepsgirl
youtube.com/user/chlochloeast
youtube.com/channel/UCA56NSj0vzlJ7VB9_FcE_nQ
youtube.com/channel/UCdqvZyMwmUrNXA8BdYHKAMw

anymore qt channels?

He's half Persian half Hungarian which means he dodged the Persian cultural bullet and the Hungarian cultural bullet. But second generation immigrants whose parents are both the same culture end up not being able to integrate because they adopt those cultural values, whereas being a half-breed you don't fit into either parental culture and have to identify with the new culture.

Source: my experience as a kid to parents from two different immigrant backgrounds. Me and my siblings all integrated but our cousins from the monocultural families on both sides (my mother and fathers) didn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=6RQA9GZprqM&t=440s

its like 3 hours of him being a Sup Forums feed

Leave.

Painfully accurate.

why does every Sup Forums tard look like shit and larp as a nat soc ?

>13% of the population is responsible for 50% of all homicides
>when you factor it is mostly black males that means 6% of the population is committing 50% of homicides

>WHO CARES IF WHITES ARE A MINORITY???
>uhhh wut
>WHO CARES IF WHITES ARE A MINORITY???
>dude are you serious?
>WHO CARES IF WHITES ARE A MINORITY??? I DON'T SEE THE PROBLEM

>I don't think black lives really matter

What did he mean by this?

is dsp the new king of youtube?

oy vey

yo how asocial are you? Essentially all of my friends where 2nd generation foreigners. they all assimilate their ass off. they over do it. Look at fucking Jon right now. Some of the most blowhard MUH AMERICA people I know are some mixture of not white.

>yo how asocial are you?
I'm on Sup Forums. What does that say to you?

fake news

But they have such high SATs?!?!

No, it's really not.

>2012

>Still no actual response.

Do you believe that they can be helped at this point? Can blacks and other minorites change themselves for the better? And how?

this is a youtube thread on tv so it's related since that's tvcore and has been longer than you've been on the site

WOW REALLY

>2006
at least post something more recent. I'm as racist as the next guy but these old records mean shit now and will be picked apart.

why do i even browse this shithole with you degenerate pedos

I never knew Jon was full redpill

>at least post something more recent.

Wait we can have trump generals nows too??