You're right this movie was a waste of time

>apokolypse launches all the nukes
>just sends them to space instead of destroying the world

>magneto destroys a good part of the world
>no one cares

Yea this movie sucked

How do his laser eyes work?

eye punches from the punch dimension.

Constantly shoot beams when his eyes are open, even a little.
The visor is made of special clear stuff that he can see through and the beams don't penetrate or harm. There's a function (in the visor, his gloves or mentally controlled depending on version) that retracts the material and shapes the beam.

The beams themselves are concussive force, not actual lasers, but people don't usually care about that.

Imagine light with a shitton of mass

youtube.com/watch?v=IuSmIKVD0yE

>be cyclops
>having sex for the first time
>stumbling around awkwardly trying to get it in
>glasses fall off
>instantly obliterate grill, bed, and my cock
>mfw

CAN'T SEE SHIT, CAPTAIN

>The beams themselves are concussive force, not actual lasers

AKSCHUALLY

His dick will be fine. It's literally everything else that would get destroyed.

This flick's Cyclops and Jean are the worst Cyclops and Jean to ever be caught on film. Completely awkward and pathetic.

Can he not hurt himself with his powers? I never read the comics.

It wasn't great, but it wasn't terrible.

But they have to do something about Mystique. It's not that I mind that they made her a "hero" in the eyes, it makes sense in the context of how the last movie ended (even though they ignored that Mystique disguised herself as Stryker and took in Wolverine at the end), but if she's around, Cyclops can't become a leader.

She either needs to die or have something where she becomes a villain.

and versus an inch thick highschool bathroom stall door it did jack shit but knocking it off its hinges so it would just give the bully behind it a little tackle instead of cleaving the fucking school in half

Yeah the movies really fucked this up. Its not heat vision, it shouldnt cut anything.

I like that she was thiccc, that was it. Fuck them hamfisting in the Phoenix angle tho.

>The beams themselves are concussive force, not actual lasers

Then how come they frequently burn stuff?

>that visor

Did they have no budget for their costumes or something? Looks like one of those shitty knockoffs you'd find at the dollar store with a tiny string on the back.

i still dont understand why the fuck cyclops goes from being bullied at his own school, to immediately acting like a total badass chad at x men school. its the most jarring character jump.

also no one ever even menntioning jubilee by name is triggering after they advertised she was in the movie.

nobody cares about jubilee except for chinks and lesbos

What the hell is the point of the blindfold? They don't hold eyes closed.

>Fuck them hamfisting in the Phoenix angle tho.
I think it was because Singer was really pushing the Phoenix thing at the end of X-2, then Brett Ratner fucked it all up Sort of "if I go somewhere else, they can't change what this is so easily this time".

Jubilee's role was replaced by the movies' version of Rogue, as the tagalong sort of admiration of Wolverine. There really isn't anything else to care about Jub's character, unless they brought in Generation X or something.

do you not know what friction is little boi.

>Leader of the X-Men
>Gets relegated as a side character to push Wolverine

Thanks Fox

Concussive force would just knock the tree away, not burn it.

No. His eye beams do not affect himself. They are just harmlessly reabsorbed by his body. His brother is the same. Neither of their beams affect the other.

The beams aren't hot - at least they aren't supposed to be in the comics. That can be explained by the friction. In the movie, it is probably added for effect.

well the tree didn't move at all so your point is moot.

>In the movie, it is probably added for effect.

That's what it is. Half the audience just expects it since they don't know any better, and it looks cooler.

No you idiot it proves my point that it's not concussive force

kill yourself

>the closest thing to comic book costumes
>is literally the final shot of the movie
BRAVO SINGER

Being havoc's brother probably helped

even if the beam was made of air the friction force would make fire to a tree. And I fucking hate this movie so fuck you.

In the movies it's whatever they want for the scene. Like, not eveything and everybody he shoots with it get cut it half or set on fire, they just get blasted away. Other times shit gets lit.

In the comics it's legit just concussive, like getting hit by a powerful blow.

But as said, nobody really cares because nobody really cares about Cyclops in the movies

COOLANT LEAK
WE HAVE A COOLANT LEAK, PEOPLE

ever hard of friction?
You apply kinetic energy, things get hot.
Punches from the punch dimension make things hot.
Like Jean here.
Movie still sucked, but Cyke's power generating heat is not contrary to how it works.