So this is just a blatant copy of Alien right?

youtu.be/cuA-xqBw4jE

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9raJdjafPxM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=e-OknmEs9mY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Seems more like The Thing..BUT IN SPACE

seems rad hopefully not too many quips from redditpool though

you know he doesn't write his own dialogue in every movie right?

yes

mmm rebecca ferguson

>liking that ugly ass gravel voiced granny

shit taste

fag

Still not something that should've been made.

she's a disgrace to swedes

kinda gives me dead space vibes

all swedes are a disgrace, but why? What has she done?

I don't get how this got made and with big stars attached to it no less. They had to have read the script and thought it was a remake of alien but with a less interesting alien.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOUR MARKER

dude humans are the bad guy dude we need to protect the environment dude sci-fi is dead

What's the point in this movie? Why is it even being made? We have enough shitty alien clones without needing another one. Waste of a space movie desu

IT WILL MAKE US WHOLE

Did you watch a different trailer?

the first trailer. And I'm just guessing. Screencap this though, this is how this cheap b-movie is going to play out

The trailer in OP clearly states the alien lifeform they find on Mars is a threat and can't be allowed to reach Earth

Not hot

Fuck, can't watch Ryan Reynolds in anything. I liked Deadpool comics and this seems like a decent Alien ripoff but fuck that guy. He absolutely sucks.

>FUCK YOUR MARKER
I want a fight between the marker, the protomolecule, The Thing and the Body Snatchers . Most abstract transform battle ever. But WHO WOULD WIN?

whoever wins, we lose

$20 says that the movie will be in outer space and there will be people doing stuff and saying things and also a dangerous alien creature and also some jokes

Screencap this.

What's the FUCKING POINT of making a good trailer and then making another that spoils literally all the plot
I don't understand, does the chinese market need it? Someone must need it

You're on buddy

Actors don't expect to make original movies. They are ok with copycats

I remember seeing the trailer for some low budget movie with lovecraftian vibes which look ten times better than this. I think it was set in a hospital or some shit.

Anyone remember its name?

The Void

>white people can't accept the fact that they are no longer Hollywood's prime audience

you're dying out, just accept it

Necromorphs would win since they are literally planet-sized.

I get a feeling it's going to take something from Sunshine and Gravity too.

The set lets you see many light tubes but still it's dark as hell

IS THIS A PRIVATE PARTY, OR CAN ANYBODY JOIN?!

Yep. Pretty hype for this.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9raJdjafPxM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=e-OknmEs9mY

DUDE TENTACLE SLASHER FLICK LMAO
it looks ok

The marker also contains some energy that can solve energy problem of a civilization. Good laser beam

Exactly. That's why Samuel L Jackson is Mace Windu...because black people love sci fi. And Idris Elba is clearly there for all the disenfranchised "vibrant americans" who loved having The Dark Tower read to them in prison by former members of the Nazi Lowrider gang because only he could decipher the cracker runes.

Welcome to whitelash.

>Welcome to whitelash.

Most retarded thing I've seen all day.

I would hope Chinese people would not need plot spelled out for them. Oh,nevermind

That just means you haven't shaven,yet.

*BRAAAAAAWP*
*BRAAAAAAWP*
REMEMBER LOVECRAFT?
*BRAWWWWP*

I shaved your mum's hairy yak of a back

I want this to be good for the sole reason that Jakey is in it :(

pls don't disappoint me