Action Stars Tony Jaa, Iko Uwais and Tiger Chen to Team for First Time in 'Triple Threat'

>Ong Bak star Tony Jaa, The Raid breakout Iko Uwais and Tiger Chen (Man of Tai Chi) will square off against Scott Adkins (Zero Dark Thirty), UFC middleweight champ Michael Bisping and action movie vet Michael Jai White in Triple Threat.

>Jesse Johnson is directing the feature, which hails from Arclight Films. Mike Selby of SC Films International and Arclight’s Mike Gabrawy and Gary Hamilton are producing. Chen also is producing, as are Elliot Tong and Ying Ye.

>The action kicks off after a billionaire's daughter becomes the target of a mercenary cartel. Her only protection are two down-on-their-luck fighters and a third who has vowed revenge against the others.

Asian actors Jaa, Uwais and Chen are the protagonists, while American thespians Adkins, Bisping and White are the villains. Joey O’Bryan wrote the script.

is this fucking kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N1V2s12bik8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This could be a disaster considering that only one of the 3 speaks English and they all speak other languages

>Adkins

fucking BOYKA. this guy is absolutely based and deserves to be more famous.

>From the director of 9 straight to DVD tier action movies you've never heard of
Yeah, this is definitely going to be great.

mite be cool.jpg

>Michael Jai White
Dude's in every American direct to DVD martial arts movie.

The Package is pretty good

He's a stuntman turned director so he knows how to film action. Seems like a solid blue collar filmmaker. He has Accident Man and Savae Dog with Adkins coming and the directors Adkins works with more than once are generally great (Isaac Florentine) There's some really talented directors in the DTV scene.

This sounds fucking amazing.

Undisputed 4 fucking when

Already came out. Pretty meh series though imo.

>blue collar filmmaker
So, low-brow trash which has no place on this imageboard? Neat.

Does a single one of Tony jaas movies not involve a plot about him busting up a gang cartel?

no it didn't and Undisputed 2 and 3 are absolute kino

fuck off if you can't enjoy actionkino. it's pure cinema

>Undisputed
>meh

dude the final fight in Undisputed 3 is fucking GOAT

You can add

>Scott Adkins
>Michael Jai White
>Ray Park

and call it "Bvengers"

I just read op and realized 2/3 of what I said is already in the film. kek

lmao

Adkins, MJW and Ray Park are on Accident Man

Kanji Klub?

>search for undisputed 4
>find out "Boyka: Undisputed 4" came out last year
>9.2 on imdb
I've never seen a movie like this with such a high score, I was excited to watch it but now I'm also curious

VOD FUCKING WHEN

REEEEEEEEEEE

>"Bvengers"

that's a nice one

Actually it only comes out in april, it premiered in some event last year for critics. Can't fucking wait.

yissssss

looks like a comfy Adkins kino. the director of this is making Triple Threat

youtube.com/watch?v=N1V2s12bik8

>Juju chan