Wtf, I hate Japan now.

All urls found in this thread:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zk0404McVng
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Japanese_inventions_and_discoveries
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miso#History
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orGr7KWO-zk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCest32Klx8&t=58s
https://www.wto.org/english/tratop_e/dispu_e/dispu_by_country_e.htm
https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2012/10/27/business/steel-giants-industrial-spying-suit-closely-watched/#.WeA9bmh-phE
https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2012/10/27/business/steel-giants-industrial-spying-suit-closely-watched/#.WeA9bmh-phE
https://youtu.be/FQaSRKP8Dho
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SEDxpvcyvyI
http://blog.livedoor.jp/namepower/archives/1281004.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2140702/South-Korea-customs-officials-thousands-pills-filled-powdered-human-baby-flesh.html
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-17980177
https://twitter.com/yonge_finch
Anthony Campbell
Anthony Campbell

Of course you are zhang

Brandon Reed
Brandon Reed

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zk0404McVng

Ryan Campbell
Ryan Campbell

illegal immigrants from Korea are the most among all cunts over decades
nearly one million Koreans/ Korean Japanese live in Japan, build Korean towns, so wtf are you talking about? They produce whatever Korean things in Japan

Adrian Diaz
Adrian Diaz

Wtf, I hate your mom and sis now

Bentley Price
Bentley Price

You don't need to be surprised Asians in general always copy all things and adapt it to their system
They cannot invented anything

Nathan Diaz
Nathan Diaz

map_of_china.png
original
map_of_japan.jpg
jap copy

Colton Harris
Colton Harris

In reality, even Kimchi became what it is today through introduction of red pepper to Korea by Japanese invasion force in the 16th century. Gooks can't do anything without Japan.

Eli Evans
Eli Evans

Nice meme
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Japanese_inventions_and_discoveries

Luke Long
Luke Long

South Korean Food Torture Culture - dogs & cats boiled alive for ancient tonics and elixirs

as original as leaf's seal clubbing

Nathaniel Bennett
Nathaniel Bennett

Miso had long been eaten in Japan even before Korea came into existence.
This is yet another gook fantasy.

Grain and fish misos had been manufactured in Japan since the Neolithic era (Jōmon period (14,000–300 BC)).[1]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miso#History

Dylan Parker
Dylan Parker

Gooks are pathetic, they do even copied the way of making the video itself.
however it is as always Low quality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orGr7KWO-zk

Dylan Johnson
Dylan Johnson

Ayy lmao

Jonathan Lee
Jonathan Lee

Who even gives a shit?

I mean we all know Italians invented pizza and not Americans but who cares? American pizza is delicious and that's all that matters.

Zachary Fisher
Zachary Fisher

no, that's wrong
all great Japanese inventions have been made by Koreans in Japan
Great Korea invented papers, dynamite, printing technology, airplane, Hanji, Kendo, Judo, Samurai, Ninja, Chinese herbs, pizza, soccer,....

Ayden Davis
Ayden Davis

All asian countries copied China
China #1 as far as asia goes

Justin Thompson
Justin Thompson

Ayy lmao
but you guys love to disguise as Japanese

Xavier Gomez
Xavier Gomez

Mickey Mouse
九谷焼
I lol'd.

Oliver Hernandez
Oliver Hernandez

it's clearly japan dumbass

Juan Brown
Juan Brown

It's almost like you're all Asian or some shit

Isaiah Sanchez
Isaiah Sanchez

Japan took many of those things and made them better. The game of Go, for example, was dominated by the Japanese in 19th century, and China and Korea had to learn everything back from them.

Eli Johnson
Eli Johnson

As far as originality in Asia China #1
But Japan has a good economy and anime so at the end of the day no one really gives a fuck
There's really no such this as originality in culture

Cooper Ramirez
Cooper Ramirez

pronounce Hyndai as Honda-i so that people think they are Japanese maker

David Rogers
David Rogers

ITT: Weebs

Jaxon Russell
Jaxon Russell

ORIGINAL (sushi)
KOREAN COPY (gimbap - rhymes with the name of a late 1990s pop song)

Isaac Long
Isaac Long

Korean prostitute was arrested in Macau again
She worked there using a fake Japanese name

Elijah Wilson
Elijah Wilson

Sinaboos > Chads > Normies > Virgins >>>>>> piles of shit > Weaboos

Alexander King
Alexander King

LMAO

Zachary Flores
Zachary Flores

Sinaboos > Chads > Normies > Virgins >>>>>> piles of shit > Weaboos

Easton Cooper
Easton Cooper

What do you think of this??

Gavin Bennett
Gavin Bennett

You are a gook. Ask her in your weird language. Then you will know her intention for that.

Luis James
Luis James

I'm not him. And I was here to post bait.

But this is my serious post.
I seriously don't know what actually happened in the hotel room.

But I think you should apply the principle of "presumption of innocence" to it. I wonder why modern societies don't care about this principle when it comes to sexual crime. It seems our societies think women's feelings are more important than human rights. And it's wrong and shit.

Ryder Evans
Ryder Evans

China will reign victorious again, as always
They may be falling short now, but they will rise again

Ayden Bailey
Ayden Bailey

What am i looking at here?

Camden Morales
Camden Morales

Ancient jap copied ancient Korea nation Baekjae

Oliver Flores
Oliver Flores

I'm with Korea, get nuked nips. You worthless subhumans.

Samuel Ward
Samuel Ward

China lost most of its culture during communist rule.

Julian Jenkins
Julian Jenkins

you will never live in Hangzhou and work Shanghai as a banker and do a boat ride in Xihu like Southern Song poets

Kayden Garcia
Kayden Garcia

Sorry we didn't help you when your government went bankrupt. We are no longer rich either.

Brandon Long
Brandon Long

desu you all copied that from Greece

Cooper Perez
Cooper Perez

i see, i am no historian but i thought both of your countries borrowed heavily from china's architecture.

Jason Wright
Jason Wright

OP is Korean diaspora. You can't fool us, gookrean. Go back to eating your shitty food "kimchi".

Dylan Parker
Dylan Parker

how does this even compute? are they not listening to chinese music? eating chinese food? worshiping chinese gods? making chinese movies? doing things Chinese people do? because these are the things that encompass a culture.

artifacts do not represent the sum total of a culture. i never understood this meme, explain it to me.

Levi Thompson
Levi Thompson

Merely a minor setback
I am ready for the Chinese century, are you? I bet you can't even eat with chopsticks, waito piggu

Asher Robinson
Asher Robinson

When will Asians learn that they're arr de same

Josiah Johnson
Josiah Johnson

アングロサクソンが強固な軍事諜報ネットワークを築いているのを見ると、東アジアも喧嘩してる場合じゃ無いと感じる。

Hunter Scott
Hunter Scott

korean peninsula was nothing but a conduit between japan and china, and baekje was practically yamato's vassal

百殘新羅舊是屬民由來朝貢而倭以耒卯年來渡海破百殘連侵新羅以為臣民
Baekje and Silla had been (Goguryeo's) vassals. Japan, crossing the sea, defeated Baekje and Silla in the year of 耒卯 (391 AD), and made them its subjects

斯羅國本東夷辰韓之小國也魏時曰新羅宋時曰斯羅其實一也或屬韓或屬倭國王不能自通使聘
Silla is a small country of eastern barbarians. It was referred to as 新羅 in the age of Wei dynasty and 斯羅 in the age of Song dynasty, yet they are the same country. Because it belonged to han or the King of Japan, it wasn't able to send envoys by itself.

新羅百濟皆以倭為大國多珍物並敬仰之恒通使往來
Baekje and Silla respect Japan for a big country with a lot of of rare stuff. Emissaries are always sent.

Adrian Perry
Adrian Perry

Kim...

vassal state of China/Mongol/Japan over 1000 years
but that's Chinese style, not Korean

Eli Perry
Eli Perry

Why is "Kim" the most popular family name in korea? Do gooks like money that much?

Jayden Murphy
Jayden Murphy

Have a look at this and see comment section.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCest32Klx8&t=58s

The gooks and k poop worshipers are fucking pathetic.
They make videos like this as if the North and South are completely different race.

hahahahha They are just seeing original face tho. so fucking funny

Chase Torres
Chase Torres

Respect Corea

Nolan Evans
Nolan Evans

y...yummy desu

Mason Howard
Mason Howard

kys korea boos.

Carter Jenkins
Carter Jenkins

skip at part of the video
North Koreans are all manlets due to lack of food
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Luke Russell
Luke Russell

The objects a civilization creates represent the collective will of their people at a given time, communism tends to come with a cultural wipe that ensures their "revolution" success and so the objects that were once valuable become forgotten for the newer generations do not recall their purpose, after the wipe and the eventual fall of a communist regime people try to adopt whatever social model is working at the time, but given their inexperience they do it in different ways that are already established.
and so a new society begins who will use the objects created by them in the past but will give them a completely different meaning in present times.
The new is reborn after the ashes of the old but it will not resemble it even when it tries.

Ryan Lee
Ryan Lee

their culture is a post-communist mix of american, korean, and japanese culture

Juan Martinez
Juan Martinez

can we say that any culture that goes through war or depressions are not the same because they had to endure those times? culture exists until the the people no longer exist, it isn't a object that can be objectively defined. it changes with the times.

i'm not saying that culture was not changed by the cultural revolution, but that is a far cry from saying that all culture was destroyed. that's a impossibility.

Daniel Collins
Daniel Collins

really? elaborate. are we saying that they incorporated various aspects of those cultures into theirs? or are we saying that it only consists of those cultures?

Nolan Cooper
Nolan Cooper

Does Japanese Felix have a lumpy arm?

Jose King
Jose King

South Korea is such a shithole

Jaxson Robinson
Jaxson Robinson

Do Koreaboos exist?

Hunter Bennett
Hunter Bennett

yes

Andrew Hill
Andrew Hill

Far from it my friend, the destruction of a culture becomes a reality once it changes the roots that made it grow in the first place, i will propose a local example, here we have a peculiar place were a yearly festival is held, said festival is used in order to remember and boost the aboriginal ways, but the people who prolong it don't do it for that cause alone but for a cash price given to the best representative, so now we introduce the concept of "Hollow Culture" and its definition is pretty much contained in its title.

Daniel White
Daniel White

so you're saying that cultures die and don't adapt? hrm that's an interesting outlook.

and with your example, but the festival endures? are people still practice it? though you personally feel that it is 'hollow'? even though there might be people there that still join the festival because in their opinion they feel that it is a genuine expression of their culture?

Xavier Morales
Xavier Morales

this dude is forced to pretend to like kpop because of his girlfriend. let that sink in

Parker Bell
Parker Bell

Maybe i'm being a tad bit too cynical here, but after seen the bastardization of concepts both local and foreign and see people trying to recreate them without actually understanding any of it just saddens me deeply.

Lucas Richardson
Lucas Richardson

Oh so it's about pop culture. I was wondering if there were people who really into Korean history like how there are a lot of people who love Egyptian, Chinese, etc. history.

Jeremiah Reyes
Jeremiah Reyes

Poor him.

Christopher Cox
Christopher Cox

I think there are quite many people like that in my country.

Nicholas Phillips
Nicholas Phillips

Is Jpop a copy of Kpop? or is it the other way around?

Ryan Parker
Ryan Parker

I don't care. I'm not into pop culture.

Elijah Cruz
Elijah Cruz

They copied it from Johnny's.

Nathan Morris
Nathan Morris

Both copied from American pop. Both are shit.

Nicholas Butler
Nicholas Butler

the Nambu and the Luger are actually not related at all, and mechanically nothing alike.

Ian Anderson
Ian Anderson

There are people in your country who like Korean history? I study a lot of history and I always found Korean history boring. China is by far the most fascinating and Japan has some stuff going for it too, but Korea is just...kinda there.
I feel that SEAsia is quite underrated, especially Thailand and I prefer them over Korea. India is all over the place. Mughals are based but then a lot of other things make me sleep.
However, Middle East > > > All other Asian regions

Liam Price
Liam Price

Johnny's existed since 30-40 years ago in Japan.
They made idol groups especially boys group since 30-40 years ago.
The Johnny's made successful business model here.
The gooks copied from this Japanese business model around 10 ten years ago.
Then south Korea government tried hard to earn foreign currency and promote their fake culture (by copying Japanese business model plus American hip hop culture) in order to adopt/ fit/ deceit and across globe due to no culture.

Jordan Bailey
Jordan Bailey

T.leb

Nathaniel Myers
Nathaniel Myers

the only people who learn korean history are those who need some context to watch historical korean dramas

Jace Reed
Jace Reed

gooks are subhuman

Henry Roberts
Henry Roberts

he's right tho. middle east is one of the most important places in human history.

Lincoln Gomez
Lincoln Gomez

EXPLAIN

Jason Johnson
Jason Johnson

Jpop copies Kpop

Lucas Perry
Lucas Perry

dude, at this point, everybody is copying everyone else and adapting and incorporating it into their own culture.

Adam Russell
Adam Russell

I am just telling the truth. Does it hurt you?

Chase King
Chase King

are you retarded? the world's oldest civilisations are from there and they gave the west civilisation. there's a reason why europe has no cradles of civilisation. they took it from the middle east.

Landon Mitchell
Landon Mitchell

tbf they're both copying american hip hop culture so it's irrelevant. Might as well ask what is original in Japan and Korea, since they seem to copy everything from something else.

Cameron Jenkins
Cameron Jenkins

i heard that at some point they didn't have last names in korea

Owen Hughes
Owen Hughes

The Johnny's group sing nothing related to hip hop/rap. Their songs are all shitty tho.

Elijah Miller
Elijah Miller

no, it doesn't hurt me at all. i'm just stating a reality, at some point in the modern world japan has incorporated some of korea's culture and vice versa. it's a side effect of a globalized and connected world. japan's taken cultural aspects of the western world and vice versa.

i don't see how anybody can be offended by this reality.

Asher Ward
Asher Ward

"cradle of civilization" just refers to the first barbarian apes who happened to reside in floodplains next to the world's major rivers. there's no significance to the term beyond that. western civ trace its roots to greece, not to sandnigger babylonians

Luke White
Luke White

no it refers to peoples who formed civilisation independently. greece is the cradle of western civilisation but not a true independent cradle because the minoans learned to make civilisation from the middle east.

Julian Rivera
Julian Rivera

Egypt was pretty important.

Luke Martin
Luke Martin

I am asking to the request of . What is wrong with you?

So why people wonder which is the origin?

South Koreans rip off business as a whole has recently become directly huge threat for our economy itself. We lost many business opportunities due to their copy and infringement of patent. They also sneakily headhunt Japanese business men to gain technologies and effective system. Did we gain something from South Korea? It is nothing. China hate their citizen polluted degenerated k poop shit and banned it so as not to keep their pop culture safe. I really my country should learn from china.

Dominic Stewart
Dominic Stewart

Yeah especially modern culture.

Aaron Green
Aaron Green

I'm so sorry, korean people. We are always copying your culture.

Wyatt Green
Wyatt Green

Wrong. Typical American education. Loads of peoples settled near rivers but that didn't mean they were civilisations. Greece had cultural predecessors from the Middle East so it's not an independently formed civilisation. So Europe does indeed descend from the Middle East. Hell, even the Latin alphabet is can be traced back to Egyptian hieroglyphs.
The term "cradle of civilization" refers to locations where, according to current archaeological data, civilization is understood to have emerged. Current thinking is that there was no single "cradle", but several civilizations that developed independently, with the Fertile Crescent (Mesopotamia and Ancient Egypt) understood to be the earliest.

Andrew Hill
Andrew Hill

you're both just copying our blacks. just stop, it's really embarrassing

Jack Hughes
Jack Hughes

People in Japan study Korean history and modern culture? Is it because of K-Pop? I know Korea did have quite an influence on Japan in the past though.

Luke Howard
Luke Howard

Yeah dindu culture is pretty shit.

Anthony Smith
Anthony Smith

American pizza is delicious

Lucas Morris
Lucas Morris

it is a simplification to say one copied the other. jpop is an amalgamation of Japanese media and western media. kpop is an amalgamation of western media and Korean media. both countries took aspects of another and incorporated into their own. western media in turn incorporated aspects of other countries media and blended it to their own. everything is a mix. it's just different countries changing it subtlety in a way that is palatable to their domestic markets.

that's the way of the world, you take idea's from other people and try to make money off it. if they are breaking laws, take it up with the WTO, if it's not against any rules that both of you agreed to, it's fair game.

Brody Bennett
Brody Bennett

repackage it though with nonthreatening, effeminate pencil-dicked asians and the ugly shy girls can't get enough

Evan Moore
Evan Moore

an evolution of the ancient (or at least pre-commie) culture of china is a bad thing
also what even is korean culture

Jose Flores
Jose Flores

No. They both just ripped off hip-hop culture.

Easton Moore
Easton Moore

A certain former English colony with black majority located in the Caribbean?

Isaac Hughes
Isaac Hughes

Similar to Japanese because Korea had a heavy influence on Japanese culture.
inb4 that's actually chinese culture!

Kevin Flores
Kevin Flores

WTO, lawsuits? You are such a naive person.
Look at Samsung. They knew already its losses, and they keep selling and earning money as much as long time lawsuit ends.

Thomas Baker
Thomas Baker

I think you should stop blaming everything on Korea.

South Koreans rip off business as a whole has recently become directly huge threat for our economy itself. We lost many business opportunities due to their copy and infringement of patent.
Our manufacturing industry coined from westerners a lot. Then their manufacturing industry got defeated and got out of the market.

They also sneakily headhunt Japanese business men to gain technologies and effective system.
Because Japanese society don't pay much money for engineers. It's engineers' freedom to seek for better income and move to other companies.

Your post is pretty much a pile of unreasonable resentments.

Jack James
Jack James

inb4 that's actually chinese culture!
isn't it tho?

Owen Parker
Owen Parker

It is, but Japan was borrowing Koreanised forms of it. This is like saying hiragana is just Japanified Chinese characters.

Jordan Baker
Jordan Baker

Get fuck out of my country fucking zainichi.

James Gutierrez
James Gutierrez

are we saying that they incorporated various aspects of those cultures into theirs?
yes

Zachary Cook
Zachary Cook

from here it just sounds like you are making excuses for being out competed.

if korea is not living up to their trade obligations take it up with the WTO. as japan only 2/23 of your WTO complaints deal with korea. as korea only 2/17 complaints are about japan. seems like you both are treating each other relatively fairly and have few complaints.

if your losing, it's because you suck, not because the other people are cheating. this is a losers mentality.

Angel Morgan
Angel Morgan

so is america not american culture anymore because it adopted anime and sushi?

Liam Phillips
Liam Phillips

This is a a.... brick house situation Kimchi, they don't call it the "Sinosphere" for nothing

Cooper Baker
Cooper Baker

as japan only 2/23 of your WTO complaints deal with korea. as korea only 2/17 complaints are about japan.

source details are not given

Wyatt Martinez
Wyatt Martinez

Korea after the WW2 was governed by military people I remember correctly. Then they succeeded to change it to democracy.

Also you can see lots of interesting common things and differences between Japan and Korea.

I guess their history of politics, economy and culture fascinate some Japanese.

Ethan Price
Ethan Price

our assimilation of those things is superficial while china's assimilation of foreign cultural things is fundamental to its modern culture

Eli Carter
Eli Carter

https://www.wto.org/english/tratop_e/dispu_e/dispu_by_country_e.htm

well, i'll google it for you then.

Oliver Anderson
Oliver Anderson

can you quantify the difference between the two to make this assertion?

Elijah Hill
Elijah Hill

Then they succeeded to change it to democracy.
i don't think it was very successful when you consider they went through 5 republics

koreans had a hard life

Jayden Gonzalez
Jayden Gonzalez

American culture is a mish-mash of things from all over the place.

Jason Turner
Jason Turner

it's a colonial american base (english, scottish, irish, dutch, danish, german, swedish) with italian/german/jewish influences

Adrian Jackson
Adrian Jackson

from here it just sounds like you are making excuses for being out competed.
That's right, he is doing so.

While you are posting bullshit on anonymous image board, Koreans and Chinese are studying hard and working hard. Why do you give up? You look a total loser.

Evan Reed
Evan Reed

what's new
everyone copies China because they are the big dog and we are just little puppies

Connor Anderson
Connor Anderson

Kekd

Samuel Howard
Samuel Howard

Do you like Egyptian, Chinese, Indian, or Persian history in Japan? Do you study European or American history?

Ryan Nelson
Ryan Nelson

and during the Manchu where Han/Ming culture was suppressed

China feels like disneyland and is super fake
if you visit the great wall it looks so tacky and plastic because the government rebuilt it to look like some fantasy thing

Angel Murphy
Angel Murphy

South Korea complains to Japan
import quotas dried laver and seasoned laver

WTF is that? LMAO
Hahahahaa smartass

Liam Reed
Liam Reed

So you find a good idea. Should you abandon it just because it was invented abroad?

Carter Hall
Carter Hall

oh no doubt, when you look at ethnic cultures, some were suppressed and encouraged during different dynasties.

what i'm saying is that because culture is not a tangible object, it adapts and changes with the times. 'Chinese culture' is the sum total of what Chinese people do. you can't kill it and it doesn't remain static. it takes for other cultures and incorporates it into itself. that, in my opinion, is what culture is. it's the sharing and perpetuation of norms.

Connor Myers
Connor Myers

self enrichment succeeded by attacking individual
a typical zainichi strike

Cooper Anderson
Cooper Anderson

japan should abandon chinese characters because it is nonsensical

Justin Allen
Justin Allen

They really like their Chinese letters, dude.

Owen Gomez
Owen Gomez

you guys put tariffs on korean 海苔 and breaks WTO rules. are you okay? it doesn't seem like you are responding reasonably anymore.

Jace Kelly
Jace Kelly

In the beginning of middle school, we learn there were 4 greatest civilizations in ancient time; China, Egypt, Indus and Mesopotamia. I'd say I'm interested in them. But I'm too lazy to study about them.

Do you study European or American history?
Yes but not a lot.

Benjamin Kelly
Benjamin Kelly

just because you like something doesn't mean it's good for you.

Christian Scott
Christian Scott

It has nothing to do with plagiarism we are debating here. Are you a nut?

Tyler Wright
Tyler Wright

Yeah but liking it will determine if you're ever able to give it up or not.

Levi Turner
Levi Turner

well "Chinese culture" in the 21st century is really gay and plastic, like Disney's Asian Adventures! except with more smog and garbage

people here don't like being compared to China but the similarities are impossible to escape, I say Vietnam is more "real Chinese culture" than China is

Dominic Brooks
Dominic Brooks

Can't distinguish the reasonable criticism and personal attack
Typical Japanese. You should face your own weakness rather than abusing Korean people online.

Matthew Watson
Matthew Watson

i've shown that the Koreans and Japanese are living up to their obligations under the WTO. if you think they are breaking rules, whose rules are they breaking?

John Murphy
John Murphy

literally any asian country that had contact with china is more china today

Nathaniel Cooper
Nathaniel Cooper

great, that's your opinion and that's fine. you don't think modern Chinese culture is 'good' but hundreds of millions of them perpetuate it everyday and it exists. i'm not arguing morality of culture, good or bad. i'm saying it exists and adapts.

Aiden Carter
Aiden Carter

Hey gook go back to Korea and join your shitthy government and say all your reasonable ego to China to beg your shitty products and your whores.

Eli Baker
Eli Baker

That one recognized sick netouyo is ranting incoherent gibberish again

why doesn't he go hospital?

Nathaniel Cook
Nathaniel Cook

You only showed me the current issues based on that site.

Nathaniel Hall
Nathaniel Hall

well that attitude isn't going to save the japanese economy from the koreans or chinese.

good luck dude. you guys can copy from the koreans too if you think they are cheating. i mean, you've done it with western technology so you should have no qualms with that right?

Alexander Taylor
Alexander Taylor

China, Egypt, Indus and Mesopotamia
Lol so no Mesopotamia and Central Andes. They were also civilisation cradles but people never talk about them much.

At least China still kept a lot of it's traditional religions intact. They're kinda wishy-washy with their historical culture like India is. But the two are much better than Egypt, who was under foreign rule for over 2000 years by a whole series of conquerors. Holy hell, modern Egypt is nothing like Ancient Egypt at all. Films continue to portray Egypt like it was back in Pharaonic times because modern Egypt is just so unlike it's past glory days.

Aaron Diaz
Aaron Diaz

Daily reminder:

This is Korean original anime Pirate King

Jackson Baker
Jackson Baker

are there any other? you are the ones making the claim, substantiate it for me if you think you are being unfairly treated.

Blake Fisher
Blake Fisher

hahaha gay faggot cry more

Colton Thompson
Colton Thompson

they'll just resort to lying and cheating on qualification checks like kobe steel and takata. they're breaking their ass trying to compete and falling behind, they're getting desperate

Jackson Ramirez
Jackson Ramirez

This is another Korean anime masterpiece Super Kid

Levi Wright
Levi Wright

yes, it's getting pretty bad for Japanese corporations lately with kobe steel. takata and toshiba could be discounted as outliers but now it's a existential crisis. japan needs to be known for quality and transparency if they can't compete in costs.

Levi Flores
Levi Flores

china is more like the USSR nowadays

Camden Kelly
Camden Kelly

racism is always final weapon for sissy canada-made koreans

Benjamin Barnes
Benjamin Barnes

At least China still kept a lot of it's traditional religions intact.
If you mean 'Taiwan', yeah. The direct descendant of Confucius (that has the title of 'Confucius successor' for multiple dysnasties) went to Taiwan. Also, China had to re-learn Confucian rituals in Korea as they lost most of those during the Cultural Revolution and stuff.
For Taoism, I don't know much but, from what I have seen, Taoism affects Taiwanese, HKers, Singaporeans, or Chinese Malaysians more than the Mainlanders in their daily lives

Adam Reed
Adam Reed

Super hero Space Black Knight from Korean original anime

Easton Turner
Easton Turner

I'm sorry world people. We are incompetent of creating anything by ourselves. We can't heip but copying your inventions..

Tyler Green
Tyler Green

? is there a misunderstanding? how was my response 'racist'? please elaborate that for me. i just finished a mandatory diversity training session from HR and this really rustles my jimmies because im actively trying to check my inherent bias.

Christian Perez
Christian Perez

I meant ancestor veneration. That has been practised before Confucianism even existed and it never died off in China.

Nolan Sullivan
Nolan Sullivan

copied china
copied korea
folded steel 1000 times
copied europe
did war crime
got nuked
got nuked
copied america
made some cartoon
got nuked
dying now

What a piece of shit country.

Aaron Howard
Aaron Howard

literally everything korea has was copied from japan
gookleaf complains to japan that japanese eat kimchi, which is also a fruit of japanese introduced red pepper

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

James Lee
James Lee

At least China still kept a lot of it's traditional religions intact.
I guess they sort of did
compared to the West at least where they were flooded by Abrahamic faiths
Asia came close to the same thing, plenty of Muslim invasions, and christian missionaries which almost tore Asia apart with wars.
Vietnam and China were both a mess for a long time because of religious fighting

but Asia has a long history of melding religious traditions rather than one new kid on the block steamrolling what was before.
it makes it very confusing for foreigner but I find it very satisfying.
today someone can be Buddhist and work toward enlightenment, while also honouring Jesus and making offerings and prayers to the ancestors, and philosophically hold to Taoist ideals.
Europe might benefit from similar eclecticism as opposed to desert faith ultra-simplicity which is unsatisfying.

Jaxson Long
Jaxson Long

i may not like modern china but modern egypt is a complete joke and makes china look sane.
people are literally killing copts and suppressing the coptic language in favor of arabic. good lord wtf...

Easton Kelly
Easton Kelly

Tokyo Beatles

Ian Evans
Ian Evans

China is very Confucian, ironically I'd say Taoism is stronger elsewhere, like here.
the majority of people here practice Taoism to some degree even if they don't cal themselves Taoist

Evan Robinson
Evan Robinson

Kimchi robot copied from our Mazinger Z for you!

Brody Cooper
Brody Cooper

You will see when you grow up, study hard kid.

Aiden Hall
Aiden Hall

ancestor veneration
Is that a theme only in Sinosphere? Of course the West doesn't have that concept anymore but even Sub-Saharan Africans and Polynesians have something like that. And such a concept existed in Japan and Korea before Chinese influence.
I would agree that East Asians are probably the people who cared about that concept the most but I wouldn't call this a unique aspect of the East Asia/Sinosphere

Post-Islamic Egypt has been one of Islamic cultural centers tho. (inb4 Islam is shite) I think that aspect of Egypt is kinda underrated.

Jaxson Barnes
Jaxson Barnes

because there are so many illegal immigrants

Isaiah Diaz
Isaiah Diaz

Let me ask you something. Are you a girl?

Levi Walker
Levi Walker

Not only copying the product itself, but japanese also copies the company logo.. What shameless imbeciles we are..

Parker James
Parker James

Kim stop your crimes and go back to your cunt please

Dylan Brown
Dylan Brown

I wanted to buy a mazinger z figurine but the dam things are expensive. I'm not going to spend 200 bucks for a toy i plan to put on my desk just for decoration.

Landon Thomas
Landon Thomas

almost as offensive as copying toys and cartoons for little kids

Charles Wright
Charles Wright

teh fuq? by red peppers do you mean chili peppers? because that was introduced to asia by Portuguese traders, it's not native to asia. it was adopted into cultural foods because people loved it.

Robert Nelson
Robert Nelson

Tell me anything in Japan that are not copy of west or china.

Chase Roberts
Chase Roberts

No. Your post contains no racism. He called you racist because he had nothing else to reply to you.

Jeremiah Cooper
Jeremiah Cooper

You mean that Honda-i ?

Gabriel Evans
Gabriel Evans

and japan introduced it to korea during the imjin war.

Ryder Hall
Ryder Hall

really? even used ones in Amazon Japan or Rakuten?

Jaxson Davis
Jaxson Davis

Why are we lacking in any kind of creativity..?

Benjamin Brown
Benjamin Brown

Yeah, the oppression of Copts is ridiculous. Egypt claims to be proud of it's history but then it tries to eradicate the only people left who speak the language descended from Ancient Egyptians.

I don't think "desert faith" is unsatisfying. I am not religious (both my parents were counter-culture German hippies) but I think Catholic theology is incredibly complex and beautiful. The problem is a lot of Christians are not taught much about their religion. They just go to church and listen to "life lessons" from the preacher. They find it boring or simplistic and become attracted to ~exotic~ Eastern religions because they seem foreign and difficult to understand. I guess that's what Christianity looked like to European pagans back then.

Bentley Martin
Bentley Martin

desert faith ultra-simplicity
the abrahamic religions are not simplistic lol

Jace Barnes
Jace Barnes

wow that sounds really horrible, indeed
how's it even possible?

Sebastian Baker
Sebastian Baker

Nip weapons in WWII
Guns: western invention
Tanks: western invention
Knives: western invention
Fighter planes: western invention
Grenades: western invention
Helms: western invention
Boots: western invention

and then they were like

"Stand up and fight against the evil west!!!!! Honorabru nippon
pride!"

nip rats are piece of shit cunt

Juan Ward
Juan Ward

Tentacle porn.

Easton Scott
Easton Scott

We've been copying any cultural thing from others since the ancient time.. So pathetic..

Cameron Johnson
Cameron Johnson

Kim, any kind of creativity other than exporting girls?

Nobel prize winners
Japan 22
Korea 1 (Peace prize)

Nathaniel Smith
Nathaniel Smith

Ancient Chinese came to Japan for trading and many people bringing gifts for peaceful purpose which should not called pragmatism.

Today's pragmatism directly link to national power and personal living of life. South Korea and China are enemies for us Japanese for sure.

Dominic Young
Dominic Young

idk much about Protestant or Muslim
but there are lots of Catholic here so I can agree it is more complex from what I know of it.
But Catholic is more traditional European faith mixed with Christian ideals, just like how Buddhism here is mixed with ancestor faith and old gods

Christopher Young
Christopher Young

Didn't come to mind to use amazon japan, but also, not sure how well the quality. I have seen some for 20ish bucks but they look cheap china made toys.

Hard for me to know where to buy figurines like this that have decent quality. At least the ones not costing 200 bucks.

Michael Long
Michael Long

Yeah, I don't really understand what they mean. Even the basic core beliefs of Christianity are utterly incomprehensible and scholars have debated over them for millennia. It's the reason why the religion keeps splitting up in the first place.

Jaxon Ward
Jaxon Ward

lol

nip rats are piece of shit cunt
you forgot your Korean fellow people

Jace Bennett
Jace Bennett

maybe its just how its presented here
American preachers always try to come spread the faith but get arrested and ridiculed, teaching about Christianity is not allowed publicly

maybe if you ask a sanctioned priest but he may be muzzled from saying much

Wyatt Barnes
Wyatt Barnes

I would like to see Taoism flourish in China again. I have read a bit about Taoism and it seems quite interesting.

Benjamin Rodriguez
Benjamin Rodriguez

American preachers tend to be Protestants, that's why.

Alexander Diaz
Alexander Diaz

not at all surprising

Christopher Jackson
Christopher Jackson

Haha why do Nips so easily get triggered??

Austin Watson
Austin Watson

and Korea claimed they governed your Tang dynasty, invented Chinese characters, lol

Isaac Clark
Isaac Clark

The Chinese (or actually CCP) are kinda pushing for Confucianism more than Taoism cuz it kinda fits to make 'more obedient' people.

I mean they made 'Confucius' Institute not like 'Lao Tzu' Institute. While I agree that Taoism is more appealing, I feel that the Chinese government is going for Confucianism.

Tbqh, I think Chinese could have done a better job of propagating Chinese culture by emphasizing Taoism more than Confucianism as Taoism has more elements that the Westerners think 'cool' while Confucianism is more of 'how to make a utopian society by using examples of the past (which is almost mystic and idolized Zhou dynasty) '

Ayden Cox
Ayden Cox

Really starting to think that gooks are like basicaly just angry autistic chinks with cut cocks

Carson Lee
Carson Lee

Then WHY are you living in here?
Is it comfortable enough for you spending most of your time bashing on Japan in 4ch?
or you are awkward to go back to South Korea, because your ancient were tortured by them?

Austin Ortiz
Austin Ortiz

your president was an honorary Japanese

you should thank Japan for doubling your population during our annexation

Robert Wood
Robert Wood

The Nambu is an atrocious piece of garbage though, that's for sure.

Hudson Perry
Hudson Perry

what is taoism? i can never quite understand it. perhaps it's too esoteric for me. i ask some people and the only answer they ever give me is YIN YANG DUDE WEED LMAO.

Noah Foster
Noah Foster

Your entire country seems getting triggered by your true face.

Lincoln Diaz
Lincoln Diaz

itt
what the fuck is wrong with japanese? most of their posts look severely mentally ill.

Jason Howard
Jason Howard

no, that cannot be true
we love Korean qts!

Grayson Smith
Grayson Smith

To my understanding (which is kinda coming from my Western-educated Asian background), Taoism is kinda like post-modernism that appeared like 2000 years earlier and that post-modernism doesn't come with feminism, communism, or some other weird stuffs that follows Western post-modernism. I think that's the reason why many Westerners think this to be 'dude weed lmao'

Dominic Thompson
Dominic Thompson

sigh, again Zainichi Korean is spamming

Carson Sanders
Carson Sanders

Imagine what would happen if China embraced Mohism in its early history.

I don't think any explanations would suffice. Just pick up a copy of the Tao Te Ching and study from there.

Oliver Fisher
Oliver Fisher

posting Oroqin as korean
why do japanese always lie? is this some kind of mental disease?

Charles Martinez
Charles Martinez

we are we this creative, really?!

Oliver Ward
Oliver Ward

2.5million foreigners live in Japan

are you retard? there are so many Korean people living in Japan and there are Korean products made by them/ for them

Sebastian Nelson
Sebastian Nelson

hmm ok thnx i will have a look

William Nelson
William Nelson

but you Korean migrated from north and you are basically same as the northern tribe Evenki

Luis Campbell
Luis Campbell

meh, everybody but you and op looks fine to me though

Evan Cox
Evan Cox

Mohism
Mo Zi is so great. I've glimpsed through his book and I was literally 'wow'!
It's kinda bad that no book/work from Yang Zhu is left. It would have been great to explore Yangism as scholars at Mo Zi and Yang Zhu's time said their ideology is polar opposite or so

Brody Miller
Brody Miller

Why did the ancient Chinese copy sophisticated Japanese traditional culture?

Noah Barnes
Noah Barnes

from the koreans or chinese.
from the koreans or chinese
from the koreans or chinese
"well that attitude isn't going to save the japanese economy from the koreans or chinese."

By referring to only "two groups" means bringing racism.

Why not other race?

And, There are tons of law cases YOU do NOT KNOW we complained from small shop owners to large companies
Your quotation by instant research is too irrelevant and laughable.

A picture showed that Samsung management let their Chinese employees bow for their INCONTINENCE

Nicholas Moore
Nicholas Moore

Yangism
I don't actually know much about that but it's a type of hedonism, no? I should study more Chinese philosophy. But I'm still working through the Greeks.

Evan Evans
Evan Evans

Is it you??

Aaron Bell
Aaron Bell

The Great Wall was rebuilt hundreds of times. Matter of fact, nearly every manmade monument has been extensively rebuilt before.

"Tacky" is just retards wanting countries to stay stuck in the middle ages for tourists' desires.

Jace Ross
Jace Ross

my specialty is abrahamic religions but i need to delve more into the greeks 2bh

Blake Richardson
Blake Richardson

Leave them alone. All they can do is fabrication. Pathetic

Matthew Garcia
Matthew Garcia

No, you will be that face soon wait from the North.
Can't wait for you get back to the original.

Nathan Fisher
Nathan Fisher

That's another thing I need to read about it. I know a fair amount about Christianity, some Judaism, and almost nothing about Islam.

David Torres
David Torres

Umm and this one is you??

Cameron Reed
Cameron Reed

islam is cool, bro. it gets a bad reputation and ok sometimes that is deserved. but you can't just ignore such a massive religion like that.

Eli Ross
Eli Ross

every single japanese posts contains a lie or a fabrication.. this is so pathetic..

Jacob James
Jacob James

They are ugly... btw how can i get this qt Jap??

Jack Stewart
Jack Stewart

You on the left.

Luis Cruz
Luis Cruz

Nobody cares. Your cultures are like the same thing anyway.

Kevin Cook
Kevin Cook

because the context of the conversation is between japan and korea. i included china because it is within their geopolitical sphere and competes directly with korea and japan for the same business. chinese and korean refer to their respective nations, not ethnicity, sorry if that was not clear.

and the lawsuit was dealt with according to the laws of both countries and mutually agreeable settlement was reached. if you think that there are other scenarios where korea, as a state, has stolen technology from a japanese company, take it up with the relevant authorities. but are you using this one exception as the norm?

Sebastian Peterson
Sebastian Peterson

???¿¿¿

Chinese culture has been pretty similar for three millennia now. OTHER cultures adopt Chinese culture. You have a really misguided opinion and obviously don't know what you are talking about.

Jacob Butler
Jacob Butler

like every single korean face is plastic and every single korean thing was copied from japan?
that's really pathetic actually....

Easton Evans
Easton Evans

YOU YOU YOU
Your unreasonable excuses are annoying as fuck.

Jose Powell
Jose Powell

hedonism
Yea kinda egoism/hedonism thing. None of his books are left these days tho. He is only mentioned by other scholars of the Spring and Autumn/Warring States Period. If there is any book of him left, I would personally want to explore if it deals with anything like classical liberalism thing

Islam
Even belivers of Islam don't really know the religion that well I think.

Hudson Gonzalez
Hudson Gonzalez

Keep in mind the management of the both those movies both said that they don't believe Lion King was inspired or taken anything from Leo. But both were inspired in part by Bambi, another Disney movie.

I mean, our powerful protagonist standing on a rock or cliff can't be that unique of symbolism. It is pretty much either that or a tree, given Lion King's setting, it's not like he's going to stand on a building.

And when you look at other similarities it also seems pretty clear. Take the hyenas in both -- they might be a little bit goofy or not serious, but that kind of makes sense, considering the sound they make is considered to be "laughing."
https://youtu.be/FQaSRKP8Dho
It just sort of makes sense to write hyenas as a little goofy, and to travel as a group.

And suggesting that Simba's love interest is somehow a copy is also highly spurious. What are they suppose to do? He's a lion, his love interest will also be a lion. They have to draw a lion. If I were to write a story with a lion protagonist and not have it be a copy of either of these would my lion need to fall in love with an elephant or something?

Levi White
Levi White

No one is more "Chinese" than China. You are fucking delusional.

Most of rural China (600 million people) is the same as it ever was.

How about this, Vietnamese in America are more Vietnam than the Socialist Republic of Vietnam.

Alexander Williams
Alexander Williams

From my experience, Muslims are more devout and knowledgeable about their religion than Christians are. This is because traditionally Christian nations have secularised whereas most Islamic nations have not and thus a religious upbringing is a huge part of their lives.

Matthew Hernandez
Matthew Hernandez

excuses are things meant to excuse behavior. im not excusing behavior, i'm merely explaining them.

James Long
James Long

We can avoid much issue with the world if we just avoid buying korean copy - usually not safe at all (you can see this in Samsung phones)

Chase Evans
Chase Evans

Nip ancestor

Isaiah Russell
Isaiah Russell

I can believe TLK not being a copy of Kimba but what do you think of Atlantis: The Lost Empire being a copy Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water?

Christian Gutierrez
Christian Gutierrez

Also, China had to re-learn Confucian rituals in Korea as they lost most of those during the Cultural Revolution and stuff.

Where the fuck did you get this shit from?

The Cultural Revolution only happened in the cities. 90% of Chinese were rural farmers in 1970. The CR only lasted 9 years as well, so how the fuck did 1.4 billion people all forget the things they were doing before?

Kill yourself you stupid fucking nigger.

Hunter Sanders
Hunter Sanders

t. real barbarian before japanese enlightenment

Jose Sanchez
Jose Sanchez

I haven't seen either, so I really have no idea.

Thomas Hernandez
Thomas Hernandez

Vietnamese in America are more Vietnam than the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
Actually, in a way, yes.
First generation Asians in the US are much more traditional than their counterparts in their respective country.

love interest
B-but tigers can produce offsprings with lions and vice versa
(Probably same thing can be done with cheetahs and leopards)

Hmm interesting. Malays I have met (obviously Muslims) didn't seem to know that much about their religion.
why you guys don't eat pork? Just curious
uh Allah forbids it
but why?
uh......
Kinda wanted to here something more than that tbqh

Jason Hughes
Jason Hughes

T. radioactive monkey

Leo Peterson
Leo Peterson

Saved.

Alexander Sullivan
Alexander Sullivan

Not many Malays where I am from but quite a few Indian Muslims and Pakistanis who are quite devout.

Hunter Brown
Hunter Brown

koreans are niggers

Justin Wright
Justin Wright

The CCP gives zero fucks what Westerners think and why should it? Their focus is on improving China.

Charles Jackson
Charles Jackson

Japanese are natural born liars..
I am ashamed of my country.
I am so sorry, korean people.

Isaiah Scott
Isaiah Scott

31kb trihard
more like your brain capacity.

Ayden Hughes
Ayden Hughes

(Probably same thing can be done with cheetahs and leopards)
Considering leopards are big cats, and cheetahs are lesser cats, I doubt it.

Jordan Bailey
Jordan Bailey

Korean national teams...

Noah Phillips
Noah Phillips

Yeah. Cheetahs can not breed with lions.

Jason Cook
Jason Cook

Actually, in a way, yes.
First generation Asians in the US are much more traditional than their counterparts in their respective country.

Holy shit you are delusional. No one is more Chinese than Chinese and no one is more Vietnamese than Vietnamese. The people define their culture. Not the other way around.

Culture isn't just some fucking snapshot take in 1960 and all non-Westerners MUST BE LIKE THAT OR ELSE they aren't "traditional".

FUCK. I hate people like you.

Adam Gomez
Adam Gomez

But real picture backs up the truth

Jackson Sullivan
Jackson Sullivan

You could say the same thing for any country that got pressured into democracy and humanitarian values. Unless a country is making the current world order its values need to be fundamentally changed to fit it.

Xavier Jones
Xavier Jones

It's because of your slanted eyes. do you hate your own eyes??

Chase Lopez
Chase Lopez

natural born liars
you mean PS

Zachary Campbell
Zachary Campbell

Mostly nigger influence now.

Xavier Carter
Xavier Carter

Bigger in media than it is in actual people's communities.

Luis James
Luis James

japanese are natural born liars and their figures aren't credible at all, so we koreans corrected it!!

Jaxson Baker
Jaxson Baker

Why are Japs so beautiful ??

Zachary Adams
Zachary Adams

I meant them

Mason Mitchell
Mason Mitchell

1/3
oh shit. Korea is stepping up their game.

Nicholas Cooper
Nicholas Cooper

Here comes another japanese liar..
The right one is a famous japanese entertainer, not korean. What's wrong with japanese making lies one after another?

Carter Parker
Carter Parker

you mean your movies, music, sports, fashion, laws, food aren't influenced by b lack people? black culture is pretty pervasive in american culture more so then any others i might say, with only the english being more influential.

Austin Bailey
Austin Bailey

I have never been said slanted eyes by my foreign friend from the west. Are you jealous of me, gook?

Andrew Reed
Andrew Reed

the pic is for Korean national teams (mens and womens if you can tell which is which)

and this is a picture of a Female Korean soccer player

Joshua Taylor
Joshua Taylor

movies, media, music

Huh, things that make up Culture?

Christian Moore
Christian Moore

The foundations of modern music were created by black people. I love jazz and funk music. Rock is good too.

Easton Carter
Easton Carter

we japanese are round eyed white master race!

Aiden Cook
Aiden Cook

Sales shows that actual people in US eating nigger media shit and making niggers reach. It's not me, it's statistics.

Juan Nguyen
Juan Nguyen

We japanese have bigger eyes compared with other asian races.

Jordan Brown
Jordan Brown

Literally, Park chung hee didn't say that, It's just a rumor spread
In Korea, that's has proven false by the manipulation of korean weeb(일뽕,역갤)

It's just a Korean weeb's written on the community site (DC 역갤), That's also before 2012
But I do not know why the japanese believe that lie

William Taylor
William Taylor

hurr durr my foreign friends didn't tell me i have a slanted eyes.. S-so it means I don't have them!!!

Robert Lopez
Robert Lopez

I think at this point it's fairly apparent that American popular media isn't a very good mirror of how american communities actually operate.

Also, why are you listing movies, media and music separate when media is an umbrella term for both of those?

Charles King
Charles King

i never liked rock music. classical for life.

Nathan Lopez
Nathan Lopez

her family name is Park
sigh... she is Zainichi Korean

Tyler Sanders
Tyler Sanders

Its the JEWS!

Adrian Cook
Adrian Cook

Now you listen to rock. Tomorrow you watching your wife sucking nigger's cock. It's obvious.

Chase Brooks
Chase Brooks

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SEDxpvcyvyI
Hangzhou Timelapse 4k.

Why don't we all take a moment to admire how much Hangzhou is?
I love this video and it is calming. I think we all need some calm.

Hunter Lee
Hunter Lee

blacks and jews are western

Logan Lopez
Logan Lopez

Sales shows that actual people in US eating nigger media shit and making niggers reach
same thing goes in russia

Mason Davis
Mason Davis

rock music is very popular all over the world so...

Elijah Foster
Elijah Foster

and who did the greeks copy it from?

Ethan Kelly
Ethan Kelly

Dude, black pop culture is abundant in every community with some millennials in the USA.

Even rich white communities have this stupid cultural infection. Every white college girl has to listen to drake or else she's not cool.

Owen Perry
Owen Perry

No she isn't. It's a mere MISTYPING of 木下. You are sick.

Nathaniel Scott
Nathaniel Scott

She is your zainichi friend.
Japanese name is kinoshita aka Park yuki na

You all zainichis can be easily identified by tracing your home address and birth date because you be registered on the list of government report released by ministry of justice.

http://blog.livedoor.jp/namepower/archives/1281004.html

Asher Clark
Asher Clark

But statistics says, that your statement is very far from being true.

Jacob Johnson
Jacob Johnson

Don't worry.. There is the people who like your slanted eyes...

Jacob Howard
Jacob Howard

Ancient Aryens.

Anthony Flores
Anthony Flores

Listening to drake is a pretty superficial and small part of how we live in a community. Black "culture" is draped over those people as a veneer of coolness, not an actual lifestyle.

Carter James
Carter James

fuck japs, stop taking plastic surgeries!!

Juan Anderson
Juan Anderson

If you think culture is merely an artifact that needs to remain unchanged, you dont know what culture means.

btw, we Japanese also have invented and re-invented our traditions multiple times. Think of all that Samurai and Bushido stuff - it's fake and made up during WWII to boost morale. Now, we sell it as parts of that "cool japan" stuff to narutards and otaku from the West.

As for the Chinese... They have undergone a longer cultural evolution than any of us and this is a good thing. At least their society isnt fucked by that traditional staticism as ours is.

William Campbell
William Campbell

whats the popular type of music in russia right now

Ian Young
Ian Young

Ancient Aryens
Aryens
I knew it was an American flag before I finished your two word sentence.

Easton Robinson
Easton Robinson

Russian pop-music.

Dylan Martin
Dylan Martin

Jap eyes are the slit of the penis

Aaron Williams
Aaron Williams

*Ancient Aliens

Liam Wright
Liam Wright

So you knew it by the word "Ancient?" Because if you read "aryens" then you already finished his two word sentence.

Sebastian Brooks
Sebastian Brooks

木下優樹菜に関しては以前に調べて帰化の記録は見つかりませんでした。その後も『官報』の発行は続いているので新たに調べてみたところなかったです。

Are you retarded? the page you linked literally says they couldn't find any source that indicates she was zainichi korean.

Isaac Ross
Isaac Ross

it doesn't negate the fact that he got japanese education and was able to enter an officer school despite being a korean which was supposed to be enslaved in the japanese annexation period according to modern korean history narrative.

Nathan Perez
Nathan Perez

I don't know where to start with Middle Eastern history. It's way too long and it's kinda surprising how it was once the most advanced place on Earth but a complete mess today.

Isaac Mitchell
Isaac Mitchell

You are shit. You rat isn't worth of my conversation.
Also, you look uneducated judging from your shitty English.

Adrian Morris
Adrian Morris

Why does Jap eat corpse??

Samuel Morris
Samuel Morris

Top kek. Don't run away, Samurai

Cameron Hill
Cameron Hill

"sane, but evil."
Yeah, so a criminal then?

Carter Lewis
Carter Lewis

Thank you for parroting exactly what I said. Yes, I knew it was an Am*rican just through the word "ancient." Don't ever (you) at me again, you filth.

Gavin Robinson
Gavin Robinson

She looks like typical Jap woman.

Jacob Sullivan
Jacob Sullivan

lol, you tell me

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2140702/South-Korea-customs-officials-thousands-pills-filled-powdered-human-baby-flesh.html
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-17980177
South Korea says it will increase customs inspections targeting capsules containing powdered human flesh.
The Korea Customs Service said it had found almost 17,500 of the capsules being smuggled into the country from China since August 2011.

Bentley Edwards
Bentley Edwards

I am so curious of why they eat corpse.

Jonathan Brooks
Jonathan Brooks

Fuck off stupid rat, that means she has not yet neutralized.
She confessed her korean family name on the fashion magazine before she became famous backed up by rumor many neighbors she lives say so.
By the way what is wrong with you zainichis to deny being Korean background root?
Why dislike your kinds so desperately?

Leo Reed
Leo Reed

go see a doctor. you are sick

Tyler Ward
Tyler Ward

he wrote bestselling books about cannibalism afterwards.
his daddy also is a bigshot who used his connections to get him free.

He is scum, his father is scum and this entire society is scum.

This case is symptomatic of this nepotistic shit society.

We need a culture revolution.

Brody Flores
Brody Flores

Why dat squint-eyed kids so hate each other? They are mostly the same, don't they?

Dylan Peterson
Dylan Peterson

dunno, ask the other slavs how much they love russia.

Gabriel Sanders
Gabriel Sanders

We need a culture revolution.
Towards what, though?

Brayden Adams
Brayden Adams

Btw do you like him?? It seems that many Jap like him..

Anthony Diaz
Anthony Diaz

They are mostly the same
nuoooooh!

Ayden Martinez
Ayden Martinez

You have not answered my question yet.

what is wrong with you zainichis to deny being Korean background root?
Why dislike your kinds so desperately?
I am really curious to know WHY.

Robert Thomas
Robert Thomas

Hmm. So, they think we had them occupied about 30 years ago (not all of them thinks so, of course). But japs occupied gooks shitload of time ago.

Brayden Sullivan
Brayden Sullivan

I want to kill them all. Lets start a war.

Joshua Martin
Joshua Martin

Only the japanese have the psychotic hatred to other asians. Other asian people are fine.

Liam Turner
Liam Turner

Why are Asians so autistic? look at this thread lmao

what a bunch of autists

Luis Torres
Luis Torres

and now you have the answer to your original question.

Austin Rogers
Austin Rogers

A different form of modernity. Or actually, real modernity.

Modernity in the Weberian sense: Rationality, disenchantment and clarity of institutional norms.

Which means, no dumb fucks getting ahead in the society and getting off scot free because of their family connections and no 'unwritten rules' that govern society, but actually codified norms that are based on rationality and not neo-feudal feelings.

Ian Ortiz
Ian Ortiz

No, I have'nt. Why both of them cannot forget shit from the far past? For example, Russians do not hate Germans.

Parker Mitchell
Parker Mitchell

Korea is the most unpopular, worse than China
lol!

Carter Sullivan
Carter Sullivan

Many bizarre murder has done by zainichis.
They are afraid enough to reveal their names in publicity that's why they keep sticking to have it.
Their facial appearance is very similar but the westerners are otherwise, having Japanese name is very useful when they commit crimes.

Connor Hall
Connor Hall

I never know because I am japanese and have no zainichi korean friend. Please just ask a psychiatrist for the question. He could give you something helpful.

Jason Torres
Jason Torres

but some germans hate russians, and some polish hate russians and some ukrainians hate russians. why do you think they all clamor to NATO if they weren't fearful of Russian aggression?

the point is, historically wars of aggression by certain countries towards others have not healed. while germany has mended it's ties with western europe, east asia cannot do the same.

Jack Howard
Jack Howard

Autism is our strength you cucks. get shot tommorow

Hunter Thomas
Hunter Thomas

Nobody can not trust your lies.

Nathan Nelson
Nathan Nelson

fearful of Russian aggression?
Russian aggression is kinda meme. Everytime Russians have need to fight, you can see them being provoked.

Andrew Wilson
Andrew Wilson

well it's real enough to the Europeans that they all join NATO. but like i said, the same way slavs from various countries don't like each other, east asians in various countries don't like each other either.

Chase Walker
Chase Walker

that they all join NATO
And NATO gave them precious shitskins, cuckoldity and porn.

Thomas Williams
Thomas Williams

Nobody on Sup Forums can not cure your illness. Just seek medical help.

Colton Moore
Colton Moore

well if you are going to credit nato for all those things, then they also gave them a higher life expectancy, higher incomes, democracy, yada yada yada.

you win some, you lose some.

Levi Walker
Levi Walker

Autism is our strength you cucks
Your autism is not weaponized yet

Aaron Nelson
Aaron Nelson

………◎ある在日の告白-

(在日韓国人の魯漢圭は、在日韓国人のための民団の新聞にこう書いている。
※大韓国民団広島支部 魯漢圭-民団新聞 2004/6/30 )
…今や創価学会や統一協会など宗教界や年間30兆円のパチンコ業界・消費者金融業界・風俗業界・ラブホテル業界を在日は掌握したよ。全国の駅前も在日が握っている。宗教やパチンコで儲けた金で、駅前の一等地を買い制覇するつもり。
外国人参政権も達成する為、工作しているよ。日教組の上層部は我々在日が制覇して、日本人の子供には我々の歴史観を徹底的に教育する。日本海の名前も東海に変える。靖国も徹底的に叩く。日本の永住権取得も緩和させ、移民を多く受け入れアホな日本人は30%ぐらいにする。
反対するなら「差別!差別!」と騒ぐ。今の時代は戦争で侵略するような時代じゃないんだよ。我々はあくまで合法的に日本を侵略してるんだ(笑)芸能界もほとんどが在日プロダクションだし、新人なんか体売るか、創価に入信しないと仕事は与えない。
我々は日本への帰化など望んでいません。日本の兄の国である韓国国民としてのプライドと誇りがありますからね。民団総連日本の市民団体の方々とともに手を組んで我々寄りの議員をどんどん送り込んでいきますよ。
当然我々寄り議員は韓国にメリットの大きい条例や法案を作ってくれるでしょう。60万在日のパワーを見せつけてやります。 コリアン特区コリアン自治区を日本全国に広げます。そして日本をのっとります。

Cooper Barnes
Cooper Barnes

………◎ある在日の告白-

(在日韓国人の魯漢圭は、在日韓国人のための民団の新聞にこう書いている。
※大韓国民団広島支部 魯漢圭-民団新聞 2004/6/30 )

…今や創価学会や統一協会など宗教界や年間30兆円のパチンコ業界・消費者金融業界・風俗業界・ラブホテル業界を在日は掌握したよ。全国の駅前も在日が握っている。宗教やパチンコで儲けた金で、駅前の一等地を買い制覇するつもり。

外国人参政権も達成する為、工作しているよ。日教組の上層部は我々在日が制覇して、日本人の子供には我々の歴史観を徹底的に教育する。日本海の名前も東海に変える。靖国も徹底的に叩く。日本の永住権取得も緩和させ、移民を多く受け入れアホな日本人は30%ぐらいにする。

反対するなら「差別!差別!」と騒ぐ。今の時代は戦争で侵略するような時代じゃないんだよ。我々はあくまで合法的に日本を侵略してるんだ(笑)芸能界もほとんどが在日プロダクションだし、新人なんか体売るか、創価に入信しないと仕事は与えない。

マスコミは我々が大勢でちょっと大きな声をだしてやるだけですぐに動きますからね。 この条例成立がそれを証明しているでしょ?

あとは日本中の在日コリアンコリア系日本人を総動員し日本中の都市街で投票条例を得る。
マスコミは我々が大勢でちょっと大きな声をだしてやるだけですぐに動きますからね。 この条例成立がそれを証明しているでしょ?

あとは日本中の在日コリアンコリア系日本人を総動員し日本中の都市街で投票条例を得る。公務員にもなる。 最後は参政権【日本の主権】を手中に収めます。住民票を移したり引っ越しだってやりますよ。対馬にだって後ろには民主党 ,公明党がついてます。 独島も実質的に我らのものになっていますし強制連行や従軍慰安婦も事実として認められました。

Zachary Perry
Zachary Perry

今からこれからですよ。対馬も韓国のものになるでしょう。広島・静岡の首長は帰化した同胞。 もう日本による歴史歪曲や妄言や差別はたくさん。これからの日本の主人は我々コリアンです。

どうせあなたたちは何も出来やしない。
パチンコ・携帯電話 で我々に貢ぐだけ。
デモの1つもできない。結婚も出来ない。
我々は日本人の主人として日本を変えていく。
あとは我々に任せてあなたたちは消えなさい。
民主党 はわれわれの党。
地方参政権があれば、実質日本国内に在日の独立国を建国することが可能。半島からのニューカマーを、引き入れて日本人を追い出せば誰も、手出しできない。治外法権の在日独立国家を完成させることができる。
まずはカナダのケベック州の様な、特別州を作り出すのが在日の当面の目標で、そのための今最も力を入れてるのが、地方参政権獲得闘争の完全勝利。 それは確実に実現へと近づいている。在日の地方参政権獲得で表社会を制圧。 既に裏社会は殆ど支配下に置き、その暴力と経済力を背景に日本の政官財界を侵略する。

Christian Watson
Christian Watson

higher life expectancy,
Than what? Than in Russia? Of course they have it, their climate are way milder.
higher incomes,
For them who left the country.
democracy
It's a meme. Even burgers say it's a meme. Don't be so stupid.

Nathaniel Young
Nathaniel Young

60万在日の経済力は日本経済の2割に相当し、それは実に韓国の経済力の2倍という凄まじい物だ。

経済力に加え、地方参政権によって政治力も手に入れ。やがては軍事力も手にした日には完全に日本から独立した。世界で最も豊かな国家を手に入れることが出来る。 もはや完全に在日の奴隷状態の日本人には、在日国家の軍門に下って貰うことになる。

こうして、在日朝鮮民族はアジアの頂点に立つことが可能となり、半島と日本を実質支配する。アジアでもっとも強固な支配階層、特権階級となるだろう。

Cooper Barnes
Cooper Barnes

nope, but generally speaking, it's not so rare that some psycho-killers enjoy attention and popularity among weirdos and by extension in pop culture like lots of films based off of them that have been made in hollywood, while drinking poo wine and taking human flesh pill is really rare xD

Isaac Flores
Isaac Flores

Grayson Thomas
Grayson Thomas

I googled and this is also an utter fabrication made up by netouyos. You are severely schizophrenic. Please seek medical help as soon as possible.

Nolan Butler
Nolan Butler

Can you plz tell us, what is that so funny you have found in my post. We can laugh together.

Jackson Jones
Jackson Jones

are we seriously blaming the weather for why europe has higher life expectancy and incomes then russia? because finland, sweden and norway have similar climates.

democracy as in not communism during nato's creation. you guys have democracy too, now. they've had democracy for decades and to the point, it was protected from Russian communism.

Luke Moore
Luke Moore

netouyo conspiracy and shizo bluh bluh are your common vocabulary.

Colton Howard
Colton Howard

have similar climates.
Nope, lol. They have Gulf Stream around them. It makes their climate milder.
Russian communism.
First. It was not really "Russian". Second. It wasn't really a "Communism".

Gavin Rodriguez
Gavin Rodriguez

trap is super popular over there
if you say otherwise then you're obviously a loser neet

Hudson Miller
Hudson Miller

i'd love to argue semantics more with you but it's bed time for me. but i think your climate excuse for life expectancy differences between Russia and Europe is top tier ridiculous.

Nicholas Torres
Nicholas Torres

Your mindset is very similar to this gook Canadian 2bh.

https://twitter.com/yonge_finch

Easton Butler
Easton Butler

to you

Jackson Brooks
Jackson Brooks

trap is super popular over there
Never heard of it. Some nigger shit for a bunch of edgy kids?
is top tier ridiculous.
Never heard of people moving to the seaside or to the mountains due to health problems?

Chase Walker
Chase Walker

Never heard of it
read the second part of my post

Luke Roberts
Luke Roberts

But why did he get a nothing of penalty and How can he wander around the street in spite of horrible crime? Is there a justice in Japan????

Ethan Phillips
Ethan Phillips

autism power!

Carson Miller
Carson Miller

it's french authorities that dropped charges against him for mental disorder or something, and they didn't cooperate with japanese authorities in prosecuting him after his return to japan, saying the case closed. so, you can't prosecute somebody without materials. that's how the judicial system works in the first world, unlike korea where the "national sentiment" always trumps the law and rules.

Isaac Green
Isaac Green

TIL japs are just two faced liars

Hunter Jones
Hunter Jones

appear in public
sell his novel
living as a civilian

What a wonderful country keeeeeeeekkkkkkkk

David Bennett
David Bennett

'Ethnic Koreans from north-east China who now live in South Korea are those who were mostly intending to use the capsules or share them with other Korean-Chinese' said a customs official.

Why do they excuse "they are different from native Koeans" especially when often something negatives relate to them?
Zainichis here and Korans in China are not Koreans?
Wtf Koreans are desperately crazy.

Angel Gutierrez
Angel Gutierrez

josounjok is a Korean

Joshua Jenkins
Joshua Jenkins

Truly a burger

Logan Wood
Logan Wood

Japan always make better than original.

Gavin Allen
Gavin Allen