twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

unironically want to try one

BUT WY WYPEPO DON' UZE SPICES?!?!

why can't they grow food?

>bonbon terres
>earth candy

>pommes de terre
>earth apples

All these people sitting around on their asses mixing dirt and water.

Why the fuck aren't they using all their free time to grow food?
It's a tropical nation, they have plenty of rainfall, plenty of sun and long growing season.

I was about to make a lenghty post on v4 about how much life sucks because I was born in a shithole but at the end of the day I can smile. At least I'm not a nigger.

>It's a tropical nation, they have plenty of rainfall

whoa... so this... is the power... of non-American education... I wish I could be as smart as Europeans

shitty soil

dailymotion.com/video/x6sirn
it will not be understandable fully but you will probably able to get the picture
>they start eating dirt, let's start buying dirt then sell it to them

Poles aren't European though

french heritage right there

Literally who cares about starving Haitians? Silly Oyibo

youtube.com/watch?v=1woKILm7NFY

They must get enough rain to grow something

What if they enrich the soil with animal shit?

>Haiti
>Dominican Republic
Really makes you think

The dominican republic is the part of the same god damn island and are doing splendid in comparison. The only difference - ethnic make up.

tHESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO DEFEATED FRENCH IMPERIALIST OCCUPATION!!

MUD CAKES = POWER PILLS

Why are Americans so selfish? Why won't they give a few food shipments to Haiti? They're literally so fat they can't fit through their front doors.

If everyone gave only one meal worth of food to Haitians, they wouldn't need help for the next 200 years.

The stupid niggers did it to themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Wp5Ic4FGB4

except we are which can't be said about krauts with their asiatic mentality of mindless obedience

DAMN RIGHT WE AINT NO YUROTRASH

AND DONT YOU FORGET IT, NAZI

>If everyone gave only one meal worth of food to Haitians, they wouldn't need help for the next 200 years.
If everyone gave one meal worth of food to Haitians soon instead of 10 million starved negroes you'd have 20 million starved negroes.

Free food handouts is literally what keeps poverty struck countries in poverty.
Local farmers are unable to compete with free food gibs and are forced out of business so not only you end up with massive unemployment since in poor countries agriculture is large portion of the economy but you also make entire population reliant on free food handouts to survive.

Where the negro roams, the soil groans.

t. self made

nice

>blacks can literally survive eating dirt their whole lives
This is in many levels a scary thought.

any human can

The comment section of this video is embarrassing.

Its best made with animal fat.

They do. Rice farms all around the island.
But people don't have jobs and can't afford shit.
Fake. Haiti has one of the best soils in Caribe. Haiti alone pay for entire wars for France.

BISCOITO A TERRA
UMA DELICIA

t. nigger

whew, what's going on in Haiti? it's like a literal rabbit farm down there

I didn't say feed the entire island, but only those who need it, like y'know, folks eating literal dirt.

t. edgelord

If this was truth then why is there a need to cure world hunger? just munch a bit of soil and pass it down with water eh?

t. vocaroo.com/i/s0et5itsr3lZ

Have you been to a zoo or a forest? "Do not feed the animals."

>Free food handouts is literally what keeps poverty struck countries in poverty.
>Local farmers are unable to compete with free food gibs and are forced out of business so not only you end up with massive unemployment since in poor countries agriculture is large portion of the economy but you also make entire population reliant on free food handouts to survive.

That whole line of thinking has been debunked so hard that it's the best way of knowing if someone us completely ignorant if how the world works.

Niggers. They never stop breading.

My friend was in the peace operation (ONU).

>Haiti has one of the best soils in Caribe.

It's overstrained and overused.

They arnt breeding more. They are dying less. We give so much money to these miserable countries that the people live longer and so the population shoots up

It washed away because the retarded niggers burnt down the forests for fuel.

the video explicitely states it's some recipe they use.
most don't have that.
and anyways most dirt is completely inedible, or at least inedible in the sense that you'll get worms if you eat it.

So you're telling me that being the recipient of handouts is beneficial and stimulating to the economy and results in increase of life quality?

Can you provide any source for that "hard debunking" because I sure as fuck don't believe you.
I'm not talking about "fuck the niggers" attitude but rather providing aid in a way that has long term consequences of making the country NOT reliable on aid anymore. Sending shipments of free food is the path of least resistance.

hating black people isn't edgy, nor has it ever been

t. starvin Marvin

Do you live in North York?

>hating black people isn't edgy, nor has it ever been

don't hat tip my post you clown, or there will be conseqeunces

I will explain what the fuck happened.
>niggers living there almost isolated from the world
>commies show up and start to offer free stuff
>america invade and build infrastructure and build a government
>America leave and nigger take over claiming to be Egypt decedent and king of all niggas
>force people from rural area into city to become America sweat shop.
>production drop
>gibe gibe
>tons of rice are send to haiti
>farmer who got a loan to purchase shit can't sell his rice because there too much free rice in the cities
>bankrupt
>even less rice in the next crop
>repeat
>repeat
>REPEAT

Also, they are shitty farmers. They refuse to even work the land, fertilization is too much work for them...

You should look at Google Maps some time
(Haiti is covered in farms)
And then you should ask why they don't actually have food

>congoloid orcs are people
>let me tell you about European culture and history

>he uses "nigger" as an insult
I think you're lost, friend
Time to go back

>don't hat tip my post you clown, or there will be conseqeunces

>(Haiti is covered in farms)
Not really. It's for cows. Less work and a decent income growing cattle to sell.

Honestly blacks could be considered like the carrion birds of humans, they could live off whatever they find.
youtube.com/watch?v=DQeyjgSUlrk

Free food only given to countries suffering from famine and war. It's not just given willy nilly.

The reason poor farmers can't compete is because rich nations have massive subsidies and laws that pretty much make competing against them impossible especially when the biggest advantage you have (cheap food) is negated by large subaudies

You know you lost the argument when your only response is to post a picture of a guy in a fedora

go join the other Pickers Of Cotton in the field you wetback

t.

You got proof that all are cow farms?

Isn't it racist to call them just "black people" or "afro- country name"? I mean that african countries are different.

The scientific term is Congoloid land ape.

I sailed to Haiti after the big earthquake delivering mostly water and some medical supplies. I found them to be very friendly people. I feel really bad for the situation they are in.

richer nations should just sterilise everyone in Africa and the Caribbean then let the flora and fauna flourish without the impediment of blacks

Rich nations are perfectly capable of feeding themselves, subsidies or not due to advantages of having access to agricultural equipment that makes high efficiency farming possible.

We're talking about a region where people are incapable of feeding themselves therefore the idea of exporting it is ridiculous.

>Free food only given to countries suffering from famine and war.
There's nothing wrong with that. But that's a temporary relief measure before the pre-famine and pre-war stability is achieved, not a permanent solution.

Haitinerary rice farming got fucked due to trade liberalization user.

Americans invaded Haiti first because if the perceived threat if Germans in ww1 and for corporate interests

I believe you. Lay off the estrogen.

Beautiful language. It should have better latin alphabet.

youtube.com/watch?v=CKPmp1UJY1s

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=bN5Gx2VC3jI

They ACTED friendly because you had gibs for them.
They do that shit here too, once you're done they discard you like trash

Yes that was after Haitan rice farming was raped due to trade liberalization.

Also that pic was just a month after the Haitian Earthquake so I don't see what you are trying to do. It's just the u.S giving Aid to Haiti.

If you write on google "Haiti Cattle" you will be pleased with the amount of articles about how the cattle industry has overcome the farming in communities.

Also, let me tell you about Haitians.
As i said before, my friend was in Haiti. He was being depoyed few weeks before the earthquake destroy most of what the french had left there (only Americans and french build anything that is not tied to a tree).
I can't describe the rage in his voice when he describe the post earthquake Haiti looks like, and how nigger behave in time of crisis.
Niggers just sit next to pile of stones crying to the UN troops to rescue their families first. There was fight over them to determine who was going to be rescued first. But those fucker don't even lift a single stone.
And at night? at niht they attack UN centers to steal what ever they could carry and spoil the rest (they piss in water tanks!).

Mean while, when the earth quake hit japan and was a entire city away. Japs gave their lives trying to clean the radiative waste from fukushima.

OK but US "Aid" is indeed intertwined with what you're talking about, i.e. meddling in their economy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_aid_to_Haiti
>Agricultural development programs that have endeavored to revitalize Haiti's coffee sector and to help thousands of Haitian farmers adopt sustainable agricultural practices and protect the environment

And "Free trade" was the economical panacea of the 90s.

You can tell there is like one t-shirt factory that makes up that 40%.

I don't even count what the first invasion of Haiti because Haitians manage to destroy everything that Americans build there for the first time.

Also, no matter how "integrated" your niggers can be. The first opportunity to lot and steal, they will wreak havoc.
youtube.com/watch?v=j-7ZOzx1bks

everything france touches goes to shit

>"I don't know how to get enough food to eat!"
>Goes and has 3 children
Maybe Hatian culture is inherently abuse? They have children to take out the frustrations of their sad life on. Certainly you can't call it love to bring multiple children into a world you can't feed them.

>europe's fault

it's not haitian culture, the whole of africa is like this. It's nigger culture

You don't have any reason to say shit like that, Canadian guy has been to haiti, chances are you haven't

This sadly enough, developed world aid is generally purchased in the developed world, helping their local farmers and economies, then given for free and oftentimes sold by corrupt aid workers and government officials, the effect on the local economies is not unlike dumping, it drives not only local farmers out of business but everything from textile workers to local merchants/transport, it's devastating sad enough.

Tropical rainforest is shit for growing crops, the topsoil is shallow and easily eroded. In large countries like Brazil and Mexico farmers got away with it because they'd burn patches of land, enjoy 5-10 years of good crops then move on, in a densely overpopulated tiny country like Haiti you turn the land into semi-arid grassland in no time.

Let me explain why Haiti is so poor in Sup Forums terms, kangz came to power in a way that was the nightmare of every single white colonist in the world, they tortured and killed all white males and they raped, then took for themselves all white women. It's the reason France tried so hard to take Haiti back, it was a bad precedent. Even 19th century Americans avoided relations with the island because they didn't want their blacks to become infected with Haitian culture, which kinda was the Black Turkposter for real. Dominicans who share the island hate Haitians with a passion (they were briefly joined with Haiti) despite being mulattoes themselves and the blackest of all Spanish speaking Latin Americans, in a way they wrote a stay the fuck away from them narrative for all of us.

So Haiti was isolated and on top of that eventually settled to pay reparations to slave owners in France which amounted to permanent chronic debt. Add to that i the 20th century they got a Congo tier dictatorhip dinasty living in Pharaonic luxury who made sure other than their CONT

Yep.
America could only decrease the number of niggers births because they said that abortion was illegal and a crime. This drove thousands of niggers to abortion.

>permanent chronic debt
STOP. France never receive nothing and later trash the bill.

>This sadly enough, developed world aid is generally purchased in the developed world, helping their local farmers and economies, then given for free and oftentimes sold by corrupt aid workers and government officials, the effect on the local economies is not unlike dumping, it drives not only local farmers out of business but everything from textile workers to local merchants/transport, it's devastating sad enough.

It's just local farming unable to compete with foreign imports not aid like everyone blames it to be. You know poor countries compete in the global market like everyone else?

>Haiti Cattle

You have to post me the links user. You can't just go "GOOGLE IT" and expect me to find the specific articles that prove your point.

Is not like that.
Haiti never had a developed farm industry. It was always subsistence farming. They sold the little amount of surplus they had to buy booze, and for a hundred years, this was their economy.

I do have my reasons, you people always joke about us being underdeveloped savage monkeys maybe take into consideration that the joke becomes true when black communities are involved.

CONT own bankers no educated professional could be found on the nation. To some extent Haiti's "original sin" continues to haunt them, liberal hippies who find their history admirable are no investors and people with actual money tend to be skeptic about doing business with a people whose cultural tradition literally is being proud of "kill whitey"

I've written this before, the solution for Haiti, while they normalize, is other black peoples, in particular African Americans who are the wealthiest, take care of developing the country without it being seen as a colonial imposition by the rest of us. Once they're Jamaica tier, the rest of the world can help but until then it's all going to be emergency relief because their political landscape is too fractured to make any sense of and most well meaning attempts to help eventually end up propping up some local mafia and being resented. The black man does need to step up and solve this one, both for haitian's sake and for their own, this would be a real success they could be legit proud of rather than we wuzzing as Egyptians.

No man, hand me down clothes donated through charity have been tracked down as the main culprit in destroying local industries in Africa. Take down an industry and all it's associated service economy (supliers, merchants, transportation) suffers with it.

theguardian.com/world/2015/jul/06/second-hand-clothing-donations-kenya

>the solution for Haiti, while they normalize, is other black peoples
We are talking about a race that is proud of abandon their offspring. Do you think they will care about other niggers? Seriously, they don't like the word African-American because they don't like to be compared with that continent.

Also, if you ,manage to make them wealth, you going to watch the entire island be a huge crack addicted deposit.

-re.

wow, I bet your solution to establishing world peace is to never start wars! xDD

"The modern equivalent of $21 billion was paid from Haiti to France.[2]"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/External_debt_of_Haiti

And really, Brazil is one to talk about Haiti, we're stuck cleaning your mess.

denverpost.com/2017/09/20/haitians-find-mexican-dream/

>comments section full of people with trump, anime and le pepe avatars

Fucking americans

You're just being racist here, I'm talking a real solution for problems both in the US and Haiti.

>he let niggers come to his country and is proud of this
Dude, you don't know how hard was to make them uncomfortable and send them away.
We burn their refugee center, negate jobs and did not buy anything from them or companies that employed them.
YOU WILL REGRET IT.

>real solution
Sterilization and welfare so they can die in peace without produce a offspring.
This is the solution for Haiti.

Are you a Jew? Why do you (pretend to) care about these literal orcs?

We didn't "allow" them to come in, they crossed illegally and the government and local business set to resolve the problem YOU created, you brought them in the continent, this is your failure you spoiled brat.

I'm fucking sure the Brazilian government had its mouth full about how it was helping and taking on leadership.

I'm not "pretending" to care, I'm just pointing out what I believe to be the solution to a problem being discussed in this thread. And no I'm not a Jew, but your unironic anti-semitism should concern you.