Lets take a moment to remember all the great cancelled tv shows

Lets take a moment to remember all the great cancelled tv shows

>Firefly

Didn't care for it at all but my favourite early 00s cancelled series is Carnivale.

Sci fi glory.

Let's take a moment to remember all the cancelled tv shows that came back and were complete garbage.

>pic unrelated

For me, its Rome
I'd usually post TSCC though

Man the concept was amazing and everyone was hot but it could never get past the shitty teen drama and be a good show

Jesus Christ you have some shit taste.

Actually pisses me off that the cast took all that Netflix money and shitted out a half baked season. The only character who had an interesting storyline was Gob.

Most people never even heard of it when I ask

You firefag numales are the worst.

This.
As quirky and niche as it was I never loved a show so much

Bullshit. Rome being cancelled was the best thing to happen to it. They just went "fuck it" and shoved as much content into one season as they could. And it was glorious.

F

>best thing to happen to it
BUT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE 3 MORE SEASONS WITH THAT "FUCK IT" CONTENT

And instead they cut off all the fat and boiled it down to the sheer awesomeness that was season 2.

I'm probably alone on this one

first season yeah ... after that it seems they didnt know where to go

>“Bruno [Heller] once did outline a story that he was going to start the whole series with,” Stevenson said. “An 88-year-old Pullo going down to the riverside by Vorenus’ tomb, or sarcophagus, pouring wine on it, taking a sword out while sitting there on the banks, looking at the glistening river, and committing suicide.

>“And as he has his face hit the sand on the banks, a fish jumped out of the water, and the silver light on the fish caught the sword, which brought us right into that first battle with Lucius Vorenus and [Titus Pullo] where he breaks ranks.”

Undeclared

Steve the drunk was such a shit-tier character.

That rushed last season ruined what could have been greatness.

Futurama was so good they cancelled it three times.

This

MASTER CYLINDER

It's been cancelled? That sucks. A lot better than I thought it was gonna be.

>tfw season 2 was inferior to the first because they had to condense 2-3 seasons of material into one

A true crime against humanity

The whole thing could have ended with Nero getting murdered

Bunheads.

You start, reddit

Do Over.
Guy jammed a screwdriver in a toaster and got sent back to when he was 14 in the 80s.
Only one season, it was fun.
The episode when they went to see Empire Strikes Back is fantastic.

I loved that show, the neighbor chick was HOT

Shelley was a man you philistine