Hacksaw Ridge

Looking for some funny hacksaw ridge webms

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3l2NeCiP8b8
vid.me/MT2z
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ain't we all...

I got you familam

Why do the Japs throw like girls? I thought they were good at baseball.

is this a fucking joke?

Thought that was a picture of Ash.

If this doesn't make you laugh you've got no sense of humor. His expression looking at the corpse is priceless. Is Mel secretly an expert comedy maker?

Is there anything that can beat that combo?

OVER SIDEWAYS AND UNDER ON A MAGIC CARPET RIDE

I don't get it.

Was Mel trying to make Hacksaw Ridge hilarious?

That scene with the guy using half a corpse as a fucking shield is amazing

Here m8

youtube.com/watch?v=3l2NeCiP8b8

Reminder that Mel Gibson said some of the stories they told were just "too unbelievable" to be filmed. So this is the least of their war story tall tale bullshit.

Was it really so hard to get the two japs throwing grenades in one shot?

kek he's so stoked to stare into the rotting face of a fellow soldier

I like how he said this but made the ridge like 30 feet taller

No? That's literally how it happened.

EVERY TIME!

vid.me/MT2z

goddamn these are hilarious

kek, nobody told me this movie was a fucking comedy. Mel is a hack and so is Garfield for accepting the role

this movie looks bizarre.

i just assumed it was another generic war movie

AND THEY RUN WHEN THE SUN COMES UP

Nothing wrong with this.

lol this movie is really shit, huh?

I have it downloaded but I guess I won't watch it then

THIS IS WHAT AMERICLAPS ACTUALLY BELIEVE

>American humor

Worst movie I've seen in years. Every war movie cliche is on parade and then you have scenes like these. Mel is trolling Hollywood

This literally happened idiot

According to war vets. And we all know war vets never exaggerate their war stories, right?

>we were trying to capture these jap POWs and they threw grenades at us, Johnny smacked one in the air back at them, and kicked another

It's not that unbelievable, the film makes it look absurd though.

m8, ridiculous shit happens in war. Like, really fucking ridiculous shit.

>like the time a guy captured Belgrade, a city of 200,000+ w/ literally 6 good men
>6 good men and a drunk tourist

>burgers are this gullible

There was more to the movie. Instead of getting stretchered out, he gave the stretcher he was on to a more wounded man and waited for another.

NANI?!?

>the grenade kick dab

Somebody liked the Dawn of the Dead remake.

Jesus christ what was that explosion at the end

Bunch of edgy cunts in this thread.

I refuse to watch this movie, as I don't think it would benefit me. I'm a combat vet, with really shitty memories that I suppress at all costs.

Okinawa was a real meat-grinder, would not hurt to learn about that snafu before seeing it as comedic.

I am fully aware that I'm on Sup Forums, does not change my point of view. Go fuck yourselves.

Vince Vaughn weighs like 240

It's not the event that's comedic, it's the unrealistic treatment of it in this film.

This simultanenously makes me want to kill myself and laugh hysterically. Bravo

No way. 210 tops

Wasn't this a best picture nominee?

>Carrying half a body like it weighs 10 lbs.

wew lad

Look, it was a really, really bad year for film.

American cinema is dying.

grenades are fucking heavy, shot put throws are a legit method.

Hollywood likes Mel now.
Sup Forums hates Mel now.

wtf is going on. did the jews shift their brainwashing efforts away from large scale events like the Oscars and invest in astroturfing on chinese cartoon imageboards?

Is this whole movie just a montage of him doing wacky non-combat things to save soldiers?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHHAAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

>tfw when you did fuck all during the war and have to make up DBZ-tier fairy tales

HE'S FAST!

wtf happened to Mel?

He's fucking insane now

>mfw when this actually happened IRL and the shit he did was even more outrageous than the movie depicted

Do a little research.

This is a good one

vid.me/MT2z

That's not how it works.

After the war.

>Do a little research

"Dude if the guy was in the army that means everything he says is true 100% of the time lmao"

Nobody glamorized what he did and he himself didn't try to make it a big deal. Battlefield accounts of his actions are pretty well agreed upon by the people that were there and his injuries match.

As someone said before, crazy shit happens in battle and what he did in that particular scene wasn't even that crazy. Guys threw back/batted away grenades all the time.

Why is it so difficult to believe that the stuff in this movie actually happened? Given that it's universally agreed upon and that exaggerating battlefield exploits is deeply frowned upon by participants?

What about
Did that actually happen? Seems odd they didn't just shoot his legs

You see dead bodies make great shields against gunfire because bullets just can't go through the bodies.

It actually makes you wonder why he'd need a shield at all since he's also made up of fleshy goo like his friend there, and it's clearly bullet proof.

Right?

>Eurofags can't handle the GOAT

Not surprising, fags really

First of all, no one is disputing the fact that you can throw away a grenade.
Secondly, people are making fun of the ridiculous cinematography and the fact that he kicks the grenade like that, does a backflip and none of them die after having a grenade explode 1 meter in front of them.

Why even have that goofy shit in the movie?

on a semi unrelated note, i remember reading somewhere about the us army during vietnam doing some tests on ordinance they had been using a shitload of, and it detonated with a whole bunch of technicians around it at 5 feet or so and no one died or even got seriously wounded, and they did all the calculations and tests again and realised theyd been dropping 100`s of thousands of pounds of bombs that werent actually really deadly unless the unexploded canister clocked you in the head falling from the bomber

>this is what Sup Forums considers quality

Is that a hint towards the type of commentary he's trying to make here? That this is what those "tall tales" would look like in reality: bullshit?

>I'm a combat vet, with really shitty memories that I suppress at all costs.

Leave this thread now before you go farther than you need to. Probably a good idea to get off the internet for the rest of the night. Don't go down the rabbit hole. It's not worth it.

rami went too far this time

sorry not webm but funny still

Are you retarded?
That body is dead, it doesn't matter if it gets shot. His own body isn't dead
Depending on the bullet/gun, bullets don't go through bodies, they get lodged inside them.

would these look better in black and white?

Butthurt jews, the thread.

god those people were fucking mental

This and Japs had really shitty black powder grenades, the shrapnel from them was large and slow.

Grenades other than the shrapnel aren't very deadly, shit German doctrine for house clearing during WW2 was to throw their near shrapnel-less grenades in then following straight after the disorientating blasts and shooting the occupants.
There are cases of them using captured British grenades with this tactic and dying from the shrapnel blasting out as they entered the room early on in the war. It was far later on that Germans decided shrapnel to kill was a good idea and introduced fragmenting metal sleeves onto their grenades.

>when you're 1st place in Mario Kart: Double Dash

What wins?

>The story of a medic in war overcoming tremendous odds against him

Versus

>A gay black child having sex on the beach with a gay mexican child and growing up to be a degenerate

>Depending on the bullet/gun, bullets don't go through bodies

You are a fucking retard.

Why are his eyes the size of tennis balls

REEEEEEEEEEEEE NO NO NO YOU STFU

BAD MOVIE BAD YOU JERK !!!!!

PLEBS PLEBS PLEBS REEEEEEEEEEEEE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKING WHERE IS THE GOD DAMN DOWNVOTE BUTTON FUCKING SUBREDDITS DISABLING IT ON ME FUCK ALL OF YOU AND FUCK THIS MOVIE AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK BLIMPF

Are you comparing this movie to Moonlight? Because that is undeniably a much better film than Hacksaw

WTF how does Raimi keep showing up as a producer in everything?

No it didn't. He half pushed one grenade away with his foot as he turned to run. Not, pushed two soldiers out of the way before air slapping one grenade away and then flying kicking the other. Goddam did mel fuck up his own decent film.

By his own telling that is not what happened, i watched a documentary on the guy before this film and whilst some stuff is more impressive - the scenes posted here are sheer garbage

Top kek

If anyone besides Mel made this literally no one would defend it here.

This is actually closer to what happened - he quickly tried to get a grenade away and half managed but still fucked up his leg. It really diminishes his actual heroism when parts of classlessly fabricated.

This is true, and one of the worst parts about it. Sup Forums will defend Mel though because there were times where he slandered blacks and jews