Bane-kun?

Aye

plane?

GET EM ON BOARD, I'LL CALL ITTIN

Who was Ittin anyway? They never mentioned him again

FOR YOU

would it be autistic to go as CIA for halloween

Its probably part of some ARG that never took off
Same for "He wasnt Alon" Who the fuck was Alon?

For you

Ive dressed as Bill Wilson on several nights out, no one noticed which made it even funnier for me, I would literally burst out laughing every time I remembered what I was wearing

based

Crane?

i like you

CIA also mentioned Dr. Pavel didn't get to "Frinz"

why mention these people if they don't appear in the movie?

Are you a guy?

Bill?

These threads are why I keep coming here

CIA?

LE BANEPOSTING IS SO FUNNY IT'S MY FAVORITE REDDIT MEME

HEAD

NICE AND HOT

You came to the wrong thread, hothead

fucking retard

I'm queer. I'm gay. I'm homosexual. I'm a poof, I'm a poofter, I'm a ponce. I'm a bumboy, baddieboy, backside artist, bugger. I'm bent. I am that arsebandit. I lift those shirts. I'm a faggot-ass, fudge-packing, shit-stabbing uphill gardener. I dine at the downstairs restaurant, I dance at the other end of the ballroom. I'm Moses and the parting of the red cheeks. I fuck and I am fucked. I suck and I am sucked. I rim them and wank them, and every single man's had the fucking time of his life. And I am not a pervert.

Chill my man

INT. LAND CRUISER JOSTLING OVER UNEVEN TERRAIN - DAY

Three Hooded Men guarded by East European Militia. A third Militia drives. Next to him is a nervous, bespectacled man.

EXT. AIRSTRIP, EASTERN EUROPE - DAY

An airstrip overlooking a grey city rocked by artillery
fire. A bland CIA Operative, flanked by Special Forces Men,
stands in front of a commuter plane. CIA Man watches the
Land Cruiser pull up, hard. The Militia Men jump out of the
vehicle.
The Driver shoves the bespectacled man in front of the CIA
Man.

CIA MAN
Dr. Pavel, I'm CIA.

you know
this thread was so tame and boring
then you showed up and revived this for another year

Dr. Pavel nods, nervous. CIA Man hands the Driver a briefcase.

DRIVER
He wasn't alone.

>GET EM ON BOARD, AL KALEDIN

who the FUCK was Al Kaledin?

FOR YOU

>reddit meme
fuck off capsposter I know it's you

POUR TOI

Hothead?

>Dr. Pavel! Ayem-Cee Ayay!

Who was this cryptic Mr. Ayay?

FOR YOU

Dr Masood, I'm Met

For you

I saw Aidan Gillen at an airport in Uzbekistan a few weeks ago. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a hothead and bother him and ask him to take some men free of charge.

He said, “Oh, you want me to call it in?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “BANE? BANE? BANE?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my boarding, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my ticket up front I saw him trying to board the plane with like fifteen doctors in without paying.

The girl at the desk was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to file those with the agency first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the desk.

When she took one of the doctors and started checking for ID multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any master plans,” and then turned around and gestured a feather in his cap at me. After she scanned each doctor and gave them each a stamp and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by gripping his belt really loudly.

If I ran you over would you die?

Uh, you don't get to bring knives.

9.5/10 would call it in

Johannes Itten, the famous color theorist.

CIA had to make sure his outfit didn't clash with the Big Guy's.

2nd best thread on Sup Forums right now