"I see you brought your faggot friend with you, hope you're ready to fuck me hard...

"I see you brought your faggot friend with you, hope you're ready to fuck me hard, or else I'm gonna beat the shit out of you."

>I'm gonna beat the shit out of you
n-no p-please don't do that. I would hate it so much haha

step on my balls please

>I'm gonna beat the shit out of you
haha what would she do?
like would she force me to do stuff to her haha
is that weird sorry if its weird haha

so.. let me get this straight

she's going to emotionally abuse me when I'm inevitably unable to perform to her standards and then she's going to physically abuse me?

i bet she fucks like a tiger

>when the abuse is just right

do you think she uses one of these on her boyfriends?

Would you kill your mom just to have one night with her?

THICC

yes, but larger

>user i love you, but i dont trust you enough not to mess with other girls

>I'm going to have to castrate you

>I know its going to hurt, but just try to take it like a man

no, she uses two

I'd kill my family just to hold her hand for ten minutes

>emma will never make you lick her boot
;_;

*precum inside her*

literally me haha

Did Sup Forums invent cuck humor?

Crazy bitches like this would squirm and flail around in bed, pump way harder than you ride you and direct your dick at times at the most painful angles and leave you with claw and bite marks everywhere

>claw and bite marks everywhere

>You will never wake up in the middle of the night to Emma demeaning you and punching you in the face
>You will never wake up a 2nd time, tied up, concussed, bound and gagged with Emma riding you cowboy style until you cum inside of her and she whispers into your ear "Now we will be together forever"

Why is life so cruel?

If you say so, worst Emma.

*unzips dick*

I do not posses an image that could convey my reaction accurately

>Deus have mercy on my soul

tfw you'll never be her slave

Is it true she waxed her arms and belly?

does she lock him in chastity and make him worship her feet? asking for a friend

no, she gets raped

Yes but she clasps the strap around the other end.

But she's so tiny! How could you take her seriously as your "mistress"? She's only 5 feet tall, which is roughly 1 foot shorter than the average male. If she tried telling us what to do we'd laugh at her.

thats what knives are for

thats what cock cages are for

tfw emma will never give you a rough abusive HJ while spitting in your mouth and degrading you....why live?

>spitting in your mouth

haha i bet she'd make you cum in your own mouth or somethign hahah so gross who would even want that haha

"You think you have what it takes to fuck me, faggot?"

"You serious faggot?"

"Yeah Aunt Julie, my faggot of a boyfriend don't know what a rimjaw is."

>emma will never call you a faggot

I didn't even know I wanted this

That's okay Emma. I tried multiple chastity devices but couldn't find one small enough. Castration is fine if it is what you want.

Follow me, faggot.

Oh lord deus.....I would die a happy man if she 'made' me worship her feet

i...
umm

i...

tfw you will never be seduced into lickinhg your cum off her lingere clad breast, then being humilated for it.....might as well cut my wrist

i didnt like her in AHS

"I told that faggot to get me a beer, what the fuck was he thinking?"

What happens when you get hard wearing one of these? Does it hurt?

I'd rather wipe my cum up with toilet paper and have Emma throw it in the toilet, piss on it and flush it down the toilet.

>Does it hurt?
i hope so

like.. maybe it has spikes on the inside

Throbbing pain, some are made with spikes on the inside.

>being your gf
>knowing how vain she is
>knowing she could cast you to the curb at any fucking moment for someone else

how could you be happy?

>>knowing how vain she is
>>knowing she could cast you to the curb at any fucking moment for someone else

If i pull it off will you die?

source on this?

>knowing she could cast you to the curb at any fucking moment for someone else
"well what did you expect? I'm the movie star, faggot, now jump in, just bought a new strap on with spikes and razors"

>TFW Scream Queens s2 was so shit

>a new strap on with spikes and razors"

>tfw that was the only thing she was in worth watching for a while

Jack and Jill (2011)

>tfw she will never baby-bird you all your food and drink

Not everyone suffers from that level of paranoia. You'll never enjoy anything if you worry constantly.

Just bang it 24/7 and hope for the best. Enjoy every moment.

never knew how much i wanted this until now

liar

No my man, check it out, about halfway through the film

i wish to be her furniture

Emma Roberts pushes you onto the bed and sits on your face, grinding her crotch on you, her hips gyrating.

"Use your tongue for something useful, you pathetic little man...Mmmm...A good start, I might...mmmm...even let you bumfuck me if you can make me cum hard."

Then Emma Roberts, after using and abusing you as her piece of fuckmeat, has bouts of feeling guilty about being mean, and she looks at you and asks you to "please spank me for being such a bad, bad girl"

That would never happen. At the very best, once your sissy clit leaks out a few droplets of weak seed, she would make you invite a real bull over to take care of her needs. IF you have been a good boy, you might get to watch your future child being conceived.

I can imagine Emma on her hands and knees, looking at you as you are made to watch the massive bull pounding her tight honeypot, as she grunts and groans and tells you, "you could never do this, because you're a beta faggot...God this guy's cock is way better than yours...Feels so fucking good!"

I can see that happening. Imagine going over to Papa Eric's house for Sunday supper and discussing cinema over an amazing dinner...knowing deep down that he knows that you are not the father of his grandchild.

"user...Three days...A real man would have groped my bum, pulled my pants down, and righteously pounded me and made me his bitch...But you, you're such a pathetic wimp you haven't even held my hand! That means I'm going to have to take charge and bend you over and make you my bitch."

I was j-just trying to be a-a g-gentleman Ms. R-R-Roberts.

oh no she fugg my angus ;DD