homolove edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xXjXmvy-c34
youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8EAwRauoM
youtu.be/D1r-BorbQyk
youtu.be/4lC7V8hG198?t=82
twitter.com/AnonBabble

death to arse-stralia

should I buy a van and put a mattress in it and travel the United States?

yes

sure if you want to get murdered

always a bit sad i'll never be a short fat lesbian policewoman

individually i'd hate to be all of those things, but together they're an appealing combo.

hate yids
hate pikeys
hate spics
hate nips
hate gypsies
hate half-castes
hate niggers
hate ragheads
hate coloureds
hate chinks
hate wogs
hate coons
hate pakis
hate lezzers
hate poofs
hate fairies
hate lady-boys
hate homos
hate knob-jockeys
hate fags
hate queers
hate benders
hate dykes
hate that's gays
hate you're gays
hate rent-boys
hate queens
hate man-ups
hate lady-boys
hate trannies
hate princesses
hate play like a girls
hate she-mans
hate don't be a womans
hate spazzes
hate downies
hate midgets
hate cripples
hate retards
hate handicappeds

why would I get murdered

/brit/ I don't know if you noticed it but I've had your back from day one niggas let's blow this bitch

because you're sleeping in a van and america is unsafe

woah he is using the n-word

I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA

not really. stop spending so much time on Sup Forums.

ah yes the british general

>In a "Mr. Big" case, the police usually place the suspect, typically someone socially isolated and financially disadvantaged, under extended surveillance, typically for weeks. Having thus learned about the suspect's personality and habits, the police develop an interactive scenario. Pretending to encounter the suspect by happenstance, an undercover operative solicits a small favor from the suspect, perhaps to fix a flat tire. Exploiting this acquaintanceship, the operative soon offers entertainment, gifts, companionship, meals, and eventually employment.

>The undercover operative pays the suspect appreciable money for petty tasks, such as counting cash or making deliveries, associated with fictitious criminal activity. As these tasks grow in importance and frequency, the suspect is treated as an "up-and-comer" in a criminal organization. As many as 50 operatives may be involved, crafting "a steady escalation in association, influence and pressure, leading up to the creation of an atmosphere in which it is deemed appropriate to encourage the target to confess". Eventually, the suspect is introduced to Mr. Big, the fictitious crime organization's kingpin, actually a skilled police interrogator.

>Employing enticements and threats, Mr. Big tells the suspect of receiving from the police incriminating information about the suspect, whose impending arrest threatens the gang—why Mr. Big must know the unsolved crime's details. Mr. Big may offer to clean up the situation by framing someone else, perhaps a terminally ill confederate willing to take the fall for the gang. Or Mr. Big might claim that a mole within the police department can tamper with incriminating evidence. Sometimes, the confession is demanded to show good faith, loyalty, or trustworthiness, or serve as "insurance", to Mr. Big. The final meeting is usually recorded.

haven't wanked for a few days since I had a really disappointing wank
my anxiety's gone away

how much longer do you plan on doing nofap lad

green letters

The gf :^)

Dr. Jordan Peterson Chats with a Reasonable Trans Person and Still Destroys her on Principle

youtube.com/watch?v=xXjXmvy-c34

anyone else get this?

Upset that wanking doesn't feel nearly as good or exciting as it did as a young teen. Used to get leg shaking orgasms if I found the right video, now I can never really orgasm. Just some slight stimulation and than I cum.

browsing 't

love me a bit of the 't

Sam Harris Brilliantly Decimates A Muslim Apologist

every day

/r/feet wahey

dunno
whenever I next get an erection

would be funnier if it was "chad" instead of "non-virgin"

have a bullet for free

what caliber?

The goal.

that's a big bullet

ak/47s are good

fuck you lol

I'm on my way to New Orleans this morning
Leaving out of Nashville, Tennessee
They're always having a good time down on the Bayou, Lord
Them Delta women think the world of me

Ah yes, the dream

doing a browse of /r/amiugly

christ alive the amount of attention seeking runts is mental, reckon most normies are like this (i wouldnt know i dont go outside haha)

Wonder if 50s were actually that great, or if people just assume it was because of all the advertisements from then.

Need a lower middle class English gf to be perfectly frank with you gentlemen .

Crazy Feminist SJWs Ruined By Simple LOGIC, EPIC Compilation (4hrs)

You have been visited by the omen of impending blob attack. Reply "F" to pull Paul out of the blob, or tonight the blob will suck you down the drain of your bathroom's sink.

Yanks need to take your prime minsters advice and foy

It was just a dream LOL

Lower middle class? FUCK YOU!

Upper middle class? FUCK YES!

Depends on a lot of factors

Does anyone know of any more good autist documentaries like this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8EAwRauoM

It's Friday night and I'm in the mood.

LOL so triggered xDDD

i am upper middle class

DELET

now that's a tweet

I'm lower upper class

The Irishman: Despised traitor
The Mexican: Loyal ally to the Englishman

i learned a lot from MGTOW when i browsed their forums

they were generally better but had their own host of problems. in those days it wasnt uncommon for your mum to be a dope fiend hooked on tramadol or whatever, and those unhealthy home environments were imo the reason for so much domestic abuse. I think the 30s were probably the best

Real talk: Godfather II >>>> Godfather I

taking the runt for a walk

just in la
got me humming I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICAI BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICAI BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA
for some reason

I'm actually upper middle class
(Dad is HNWI, I'm starting my practice as a barrister)

Doubt any of you economic runtoids are more than a step above the underclass

I always imagined most families had a bunch of hidden issues under the surface because of all the war veterans getting PTSD and flashbacks.

hate people on the "right" who attack actual right wingers to win favor with the left more than i hate actual leftists

fuck off jew

same desu

punching right is counterproductive

youtu.be/D1r-BorbQyk
me at 25.50

I'd sooner punch your squirrelly bollocks into a fine mist

i'm jewish and i'm never going to fuck off

hate people who think in terms of binary politics.

Perfect, looks very promising, thank you.

the jews should be executed or burned alive

Hans, get the Zyklon B.

dropped your fedora

cuck

>punching right is counterproductive
when you have faggots on the right that do nothing but make your ideology look as retarded as them, they don't deserve to go unpunched

creasing at the 'dit

literal 10/10 chads and stacys "a-am i ugly? :(" and 200 comments complimenting them

cannot for the life of me wrap my head around the so called "normoids"

Even when the East excited me most, even when I was most keenly aware of its superiority to the bored, sprawling, swollen towns beyond the Ohio, with their interminable inquisitions which spared only the children and the very old— even then it had always for me a quality of distortion. West Egg, especially, still figures in my more fantastic dreams. I see it as a night scene by El Greco: a hundred houses, at once conventional and grotesque, crouching under a sullen, overhanging sky and a lustreless moon. In the foreground four solemn men in dress suits are walking along the sidewalk with a stretcher on which lies a drunken woman in a white evening dress. Her hand, which dangles over the side, sparkles cold with jewels. Gravely the men turn in at a house — the wrong house. But no one knows the woman’s name, and no one cares.

hate yanks
love the oppressed peoples of the world

simple as

THE IRONING IN THIS POST!!!! SO DELISH!!

dumb frogposter

Leftist Moron loses Debate To 11 Year Old kid

yea sure if you're talking about skinheads and klansmen but they're almost all feds anyway

Wish someone would ban the beaner.

um yanks are oppressed by their corporations sweetie

elmexicANO is a valued and treasured longtime poster in /brit/

FONC

What's your go to sexual fantasy, the one that gets you comfy in the sheets before bed?

Just back from the lash with the lads am absolutely fucked ahahaha

beto is a white mexican like canelo alvarez

daft cunt you want putting to bed

youtu.be/4lC7V8hG198?t=82
choonsoursaurs x

>elmexicANO is a valued and treasured longtime poster in /brit/
He literally is not.

FOYYARSFBDA

i am probaly a crypto jew

home of the scandalous big bad los angeles

Uh... probably submissive latina gf resulting in insemination

too many yanks, not enough poo peelanders and brits