Moviebob says "Iron Fist" is irredeemably shit

He's a huge Marvel fanboy too.
What do you guys think?
youtube.com/watch?v=UQ5McscUUK0

Moviebob is awful but so Is Iron Fist

in b4 white men cry about how nobody loves them or their terrible kid's show

Everyone knows it's shit, people here are just liking it because sjws hate it. Iron first does deserve low reviews, but it got them for the wrong reasons.

I'm a few episodes in and I don't even care about the plot anymore.

I just want the asian girl to beat me up, make me eat her ass, and then let me FUG the shit out of her.

Why should I care what Bobba the Hutt says?

Yeah I kinda fell in love with Colleen Wing and have beautiful quarter Hapa children with her

Bob is a fat slob SJW who thinks the problem with america is that there's too many white people.

I don't watch Netflix tv shows, but I'll take his opinion for the garbage fire that it is.

I'm so glad he quit video games.

fpbp

Robert "Moviebob" Chipman raped a 17 year old girl in 2006. He was attending a midnight launch for the Nintendo Wii when he noticed a young girl waiting on the curb for her ride. When most of the people had left with their purchase, he dragged her behind the store, said he had a gun and would shoot if she screamed, and had his way with her. The girl was absolutely devastated, especially since she was a virgin. She ended up getting pregnant and killing herself. Her name was Melissa and she was my cousin.

That's the reason he's such a "good feminist ally". He's scared to death of being caught. Ask him about that Wii midnight launch. Ask him about Melissa.

Kind of amazing considering Bob will salivate over anything with a Marvel Studios logo. Is it that bad?

You underestimate how much he hates white men.

He still blames them for bullying in school.

It's a Kung Fu character that they took and made a corporate soap opera about

The dude is never in costume, there's not a single good fight in the series, and The Hand are fucking lame as hell compared to Daredevil season 2

the Asian Girl was the only positive

It had cringy moments but I liked it, it's funny how so many people are convinced it's shit

Going nuts trying to find that one theme that plays a few times throughout

>white fucking male!
>white fucking male!
>white fucking male!

This is literally the only thing people have to say about this show, lefties are so obsessed with race, gender and sexuality they're judging entire shows about it

Wow, she was one of those sand snakes in GoT. I didn't find her attractive at all on there but found myself aroused at certain parts of watching Iron Fist with her on.

Weird. Asians women are God's gift to white men.

FACTS:
MovieBlob is a fucking retarded faggot.
Iron Fist is garbage shit.

>White women are God's gift to black men
>Asian women are God's gift to white men

What gift did God give to asian men?

Starcraft

>Terrible miscasted main character
>Terrible pacing
>Terrible fights
>Terrible story
Here, chew on that shill.
Bonus: It was terribly embarrased to be a capeshit show.

I fucking hate Moviebob on a personal level.

I hope that fat, diabetic fuck loses a foot or two.

10/10

>Loved 'get out'
>Compared Trump to Hitler and the KKK
>Hates the fact this show has a white male lead

Hmm really makes you think

>implying I give a shit about MovieBob's opinion.

damn is this what happens when you dont have to force yourself to like capeshit for having a percieved opressed main characters?

wish they could be as honest about the other garbage shows too but that time will come

>Muh movieblob

>MUH CHI

More like Movieblob, amirite?

Also, I found IF to be good background play whilst playing BotW and having the occasional wank on Jessica Henwick.

>Jason Statham is the spitting image of Danny Rand in most comic depictions
>knows martial arts
>cut like a mofo
>would definitely jump at a role like this
>go with the DYEL Tyrell fuccboi

>background play

Wow what a ringing endorsement. I give the same rating to competitive LoL matches you queef.